Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By alvarado-114
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Napsgear (genza pharmaceuticals)

alvarado-114 is offline New Member

Napsgear (genza pharmaceuticals)

Is naps gear legit? Currently taking Eq, Test E, Tren E, and Winstrol .

I am 25yrs 210lbs 5'10 this is my second cycle and i have been taking EQ, test, and Tren, for over a month now. I haven't really seen any results my dosages are 800mlEq,500ml Test, 400ml Tren a Week. Haven't started Winstrol yet untill my last 6 weeks. Has anyone placed orders from naps is it legit or did I just get Scammed??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Over a month on all that shit and no results...? Kinda self explanatory my dude.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ve been using Geneza Test Cyp for my TRT protocol 150mg ( pin twice a week ) and I’m Seeing results. My Libido is a bit meh but that’s because I’m eating at a deficit causing I’m leaning out to about 8-10 bf. They are legit. Check your diet and get bloods done dude. Your e2 levels might be out of wack or your diet is off. A lot of things can be a cause, orrrrr it may be bunk. But don’t jump to anything until you get bloods done.

mxgregg is offline Junior Member
    I've purchased from Naps and all my stuff was good.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah you should be feeling it by now. Those are long esters so it could be another week to see the super human gains that we know and and love. Are you eating enough? At 5.10 210lbs and 8% bodyfat you must be pretty fuckin yoked.

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Geneza npp treated me very well in the past. Haven't used in years though so idk

alvarado-114 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    I’ve been using Geneza Test Cyp for my TRT protocol 150mg ( pin twice a week ) and I’m Seeing results. My Libido is a bit meh but that’s because I’m eating at a deficit causing I’m leaning out to about 8-10 bf. They are legit. Check your diet and get bloods done dude. Your e2 levels might be out of wack or your diet is off. A lot of things can be a cause, orrrrr it may be bunk. But don’t jump to anything until you get bloods done.
    I did get blood work. What you think?

MrRightT likes this.

HotDrops254 is offline New Member
    i ordered from naps for the first time back in may, and the process was seamless, had a hiccup with the delivery but it was on the postal service side mostly and i provided the needed documentation and they sent out a second shipment no problem. the gear got here and it was all legit started seeing results fast, i ordered geneza products as recommended by another person in the forum and will only use them from here on out. overall NapsGear is all its hyped up to be and the shipment is wayyyyyyyyy faster than estimated i was very very impressed with the products and services all around!

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alvarado-114 View Post
    I did get blood work. What you think?

I would black out your name. Did you get free test also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I would black out your name. Did you get free test also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s from May. Think he’s gone

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDrops254 View Post
    i ordered from naps for the first time back in may, and the process was seamless, had a hiccup with the delivery but it was on the postal service side mostly and i provided the needed documentation and they sent out a second shipment no problem. the gear got here and it was all legit started seeing results fast, i ordered geneza products as recommended by another person in the forum and will only use them from here on out. overall NapsGear is all its hyped up to be and the shipment is wayyyyyyyyy faster than estimated i was very very impressed with the products and services all around!
    you sound like a commercial for naps... hes a scammer,,way bck all he ever did me was short all my orders , promised them on the next which I received but to see I was missing new gear ordered,, in the end ripped by this guy.. and getting a Mexican dr to fake a test result is as easy as bribing a mex. police..this thread is a commercial.

Thread Information