ttbo978 is offline New Member

First cycle ever need help please.

I am taking testosterone cyponate and I tried posting in the new members forum with a bunch of info on what I am taking but my bottle is at home and I am at work right now. Basically what I need to know is what to get while on this as I am in my 2nd week now. I was told Arimidex but everything I find online is ridiculously priced. Does anyone have any recommendations and for a PCT. I am a little uneducated about all this with it being my first time. All help is appreciated!

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Read the stickies for a PCT!
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Arimidex or aromasin may cost you $50 but gynecomastia surgery or even worse a blood clot is much worse, not to mention how crap you'll feel with estrogen that high. Check for legitimate online pharmacies that don't sell AAS... It isn't expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Read the stickies for a PCT!
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Arimidex or aromasin may cost you $50 but gynecomastia surgery or even worse a blood clot is much worse, not to mention how crap you'll feel with estrogen that high. Check for legitimate online pharmacies that don't sell AAS... It isn't expensive.
    I dont mind spending 50 but almost all of them csme out to over 100 with shipping. Do you know a good site I could use?

S.A.N estrodex from body building is that what I would take during the cycle or after?

I am just confused at which products are for while on cycle. I found estrodex is that for while Im cycling?

Try some legit sites which operate in countries where they're legal. Alldaychemist, safemeds4all, inhousepharmacy. The last one has free shipping for most countries I think and they're cheap. Even $100 is nothing compared to the sides.

Hope it's not against the rules to post the names of these sites though he he he

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Try some legit sites which operate in countries where they're legal. Alldaychemist, safemeds4all, inhousepharmacy. The last one has free shipping for most countries I think and they're cheap. Even $100 is nothing compared to the sides.

Hope it's not against the rules to post the names of these sites though he he he
    eally appreciate it. I should be okay right? Tomorrow will be a full week of being on test cypo. I was told by this guy that I dont need the stuff while on cycle because I am 160 lbs. Idiot me shouldn't have listened to him. Hope I can get the Aromidex in time.

Quote Originally Posted by ttbo978 View Post
    eally appreciate it. I should be okay right? Tomorrow will be a full week of being on test cypo. I was told by this guy that I dont need the stuff while on cycle because I am 160 lbs. Idiot me shouldn't have listened to him. Hope I can get the Aromidex in time.
    Never a good idea to start without an AI but try and get arimidex or aromasin as quickly as possible...

How much test are u taking? And are u taking anything else right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    How much test are u taking? And are u taking anything else right now?
    I am just doing 1/2 cc i believe it is 2500mgl. I did the math out but I wrote it down at my house. I can give more info in a couple of hours. Pretty much I'm doing a very minimal amount. After 3 weeks going to 1cc every four days. I am not on anything else at all.

Thread Information