Thread: E2 levels

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member

E2 levels

Hi there,
    I am on test for 7 weeks and my E2 test came up 110. I take arimidex 0.25 EOD. How much should I up my dosage? And should I take nolvadex at this stage? (And how much?) I run 600 mg of test a week and 500 iu hCG . And I have slight gynecomastia under my left nipple(I had this before the cycle too, but it is a litttle bigger now)
    Thanks.
    Last edited by The God Himself; 05-23-2018 at 05:57 AM.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In pg/ml or pmol/L? Was it a sensitive estradiol test? If yes then up your AI dose. Pharma grade arimidex ? If not, your current batch may be underdosed. No gyno experience myself but I'd use the nolva if I were you.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its pg/ml. No there was no sensitive E2 test available where I live. Its pharma grade arimidex and I am sure its legit. What about 0.5 mg EOD? How much nolva do you recommend? 40 mg ed first week and 20 until gone? I started hcg late and did 2000 iu a week for first 2 weeks now im on 500 iu a week.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The non sensitive test can give wrong numbers. You could try 0.5 EOD but if you feel low estrogen side effects like low libido, joint pain etc, do 0.5 every three days instead. Just keep in mind it may have been a wrong reading of E2... The HCG raises estrogen too.

Not sure about nolvadex plenty here know though

Thread Information