Needleanmass is offline New Member

Looking to start second cycle. Test C / Tren A

Hello all, new to this forum and basically new to steroids in general.
    Finished my first cycle of test c (only) 250mg/l. Finished two bottles over a period of 12 weeks. Completed that 8 weeks ago.
    Have a buddy that has knowledge and experience and he is suggesting a test c/ tren a cycle. I am 6'4 235. Pretty decent diet consisting of mostly lean meats.
    Don't really have much knowledge on any post cycle treatment or what kind of estrogen blocker to take during this cycle...possibly arimidex from what I'm reading but have no idea where to order.

Any suggestions/tips would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Did you take a PCT after your last cycle?

If your diet is mostly lean meats it doesn’t sound ‘decent’

How fat are you?

What are your goals?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Must be new trend, everyone wants to jump on tren first or second cycle. I would suggest skipping the tren for a bit- mess with test runs, maybe experiment with milder compounds to start with, that have less sides and a little less potent. Tren is somethin you work up to, and being that you arent yet up to speed on ancillaries,etc, i can only suggest not to jump into the deep end of the pool just yet, for whatever its worth

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Needleanmass View Post
    Hello all, new to this forum and basically new to steroids in general.
    Finished my first cycle of test c (only) 250mg/l. Finished two bottles over a period of 12 weeks. Completed that 8 weeks ago.
    Have a buddy that has knowledge and experience and he is suggesting a test c/ tren a cycle. I am 6'4 235. Pretty decent diet consisting of mostly lean meats.
    Don't really have much knowledge on any post cycle treatment or what kind of estrogen blocker to take during this cycle...possibly arimidex from what I'm reading but have no idea where to order.

Any suggestions/tips would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
    Listen , I’m not saying you aren’t killing it at the gym or looking awesome but going into even your first cycle without having any knowledge on pct and how to dose your AI during a cycle... I question why you even jumped in the first cycle ?
    Call me a very cautious person, but until I’m fully aware/comfortable and have everything I need to take on my first cycle, I’m not doing it

Thread Information