Thread: estrogen levels

aussieman1983 is offline New Member

estrogen levels

So I started taking 250mg test e a week 3 weeks ago. Got my estrogen checked today before I had my 4th injection and it came back 58.1pg/ml with range 25.8 - 60.7.
    It was just an estradiol test not e2 sensitive as I live in thailand and they do not offer it here. I am still feeling great but noticed I felt a bit better last week, Should I keep waiting till week 6 and get a full panel done before adding in an AI or should I look at adding in one now.

I only inject once a week from the doctor at the moment so should I just take an ai on that day or take it 2x a week, not looking to inject 2x a week.

Thanks in advance for the help guys, really appreciate all the help you have given me on my journey.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here's a better idea, inject 100mg per week and you won't need an AI or have too thick blood/need to donate later on. Pinning more frequently is much better you won't have the ups and downs. Use an insulin pin it's fine to inject subcutaneously. Ask the doc for the bottle only and do it yourself.

aussieman1983 is offline New Member
    that is the plan later on 80-100mg week But for now I am doing 250mg a week for 10-14 weeks first to rebuild my muscle and lose the last bit of fat along with proper dieting.

Thread Information