Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eduke93

Thread: Deca Dura or Win after Tbol??

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member

Deca Dura or Win after Tbol??

Currently on the beginning stages of my test cycle using tbol along side of it and honestly have some mixed feelings about it. Although this cycle has taught me that these supplements are in a way, way more powerful then you and it will wreck you if your not careful.

A change in jobs has put me into a labor intensive job where I put road biking on the back seat for a second. My upper body and back was not ready. I kind of want to capitalise on it. I already see stretch marks on my shoulders and back which correct me if I'm wrong is usually a sign that the skin can't keep up with growth (fat or muscle).

If I did... add win or deca it would be to capitalise on my new job and build my upper body. Road biking would be reduced as well. Either AAS would be injectable as no doubt my liver needs a brake.

Could I go right into win or deca right after tbol or should I give myself a break? Or just no more at all? This is erratic thinking and I am reading into each.

Damn it I told my self just test after tbol damn it. If it's a NO please tell me
    Last edited by CAADsprint; 05-15-2018 at 11:09 PM.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    Currently on the beginning stages of my test cycle using tbol along side of it and honestly have some mixed feelings about it. Although this cycle has taught me that these supplements are in a way, way more powerful then you and it will wreck you if your not careful.

A change in jobs has put me into a labor intensive job where I put road biking on the back seat for a second. My upper body and back was not ready. I kind of want to capitalise on it. I already see stretch marks on my shoulders and back which correct me if I'm wrong is usually a sign that the skin can't keep up with growth (fat or muscle).

If I did... add win or deca it would be to capitalise on my new job and build my upper body. Road biking would be reduced as well. Either AAS would be injectable as no doubt my liver needs a brake.

Could I go right into win or deca right after tbol or should I give myself a break? Or just no more at all? This is erratic thinking and I am reading into each.

Damn it I told my self just test after tbol damn it. If it's a NO please tell me
    Please can you write out your cycle plan, from what you’ve written it doesn’t sounds very well planned out.

Also write out how you’d like to implement the other chemicals and why…. Because if your already on test/tbol then you shouldn’t have any issues gaining size to help support your job.. with that being said you don’t need any drugs to adapt to a new physical job, this will happen naturally over time.

Your whole question doesn’t make sense, it’s all over the place. Please re-phrase so that we can advise properly…
    Octaneforce likes this.

It sounds like you're looking to run a 1st cycle. Read the post below and it will give you a lot of good information.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Sorry for delay life took full swing for a minute

Week 1-16: test E 500mg week/250mg mon and thurs
    Week 1-4/6: Test Prop 100mg EOD
    Week 1-8: Tbol 50mg ED. Discontinued due to heart burn and stomach pain (orals)
    Week
    Week 1-18: aromosin 12.5 EOD
    Week 14 -18: HCG 1000ui weekly

PCT four week plan week: 18-22
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Stopped tbol to much heart burn and stomach pain so I stopped. Was happily surprised it was helping. Maybe I didn't take enough? Anyway the idea of deca or Win which was no doubt erratic is yes, not making sense. Not so sure specially realizing deca dbol work well. Would like to save it for later
    Last edited by CAADsprint; 05-30-2018 at 09:52 PM.

Double post: want to up my dosage to 600mg or even 750mg? (Note indeed first cycle) while increasing cycle to 18 weeks.

Not only an up on 600mg but split it to 300 Test E 300 Test Prop. I feel like I feel/like the prop better pip aside. Regardless of stupidities the post above is my original cycle. Brake it apart if you need too

I guess im having trouble understanding- what are u trying to accomplish? Deca and winny are two separate directions. You arent going to just add one or the other and get the same results.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Okay, so it appears because you stopped the Tbol after encountering heartburn. What week are you on then when you pulled the plug. With the Deca , it's so slow of a breakdown you maybe too far into your cycle to add it. Save it for the next if that's the case. Winny is very rough on the joints so with your labor intensive job, you may want to avoid Winny altogether.

With that, you seem to be a bit impatient on your cycle. Is this your first cycle? If so finish out with just Test and use it to maximize your growth, PCT and then plan your second cycle in the time in between. Also start using your HCG immediately at 250iu 2x a week to keep the boys functioning. You are shutting them down for 14 weeks straight hoping they will start up again after all that time.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Please can you write out your cycle plan, from what you’ve written it doesn’t sounds very well planned out.

Also write out how you’d like to implement the other chemicals and why…. Because if your already on test/tbol then you shouldn’t have any issues gaining size to help support your job.. with that being said you don’t need any drugs to adapt to a new physical job, this will happen naturally over time.

Your whole question doesn’t make sense, it’s all over the place. Please re-phrase so that we can advise properly…
    I got the impression I was reading something from a patient who is manic.

Week four is when I stopped Tbol
    Yeah I was gonna ask about HCG . I'll keep on the patience with results.
    Is it not OK to use a mixture of Test Prop and Test E throughout? Is It not OK to increase the dose to 600mg EW? I understand that pushing it to 750mg and so on is probably me wanting to try to push it along since the stop of Tbol. I also understand why it may be bad which is why I'm asking.

I'll get on the HCG asap. If I jump on now I still run it up to PCT?

Thread Information