Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Bad injury on cycle

Brosef is offline Junior Member

Bad injury on cycle

I was on the second week of a 500/ week T-ethanate and 400/ week tren -ethanate cycle when I sustained a traumatic ankle injury. I won’t be able to work out for a few months. I guess I will have to start back after I heal up. How should I go about a pct?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brosef View Post
    I was on the second week of a 500/ week T-ethanate and 400/ week tren-ethanate cycle when I sustained a traumatic ankle injury. I won’t be able to work out for a few months. I guess I will have to start back after I heal up. How should I go about a pct?
    You've injured your ankle you can still do everything upper body people in wheelchairs even work out push yourself you're in the middle of a cycle you're not just a natural lifter anymore that can take a week off you took the plunge you have to see it through the worst thing in the world is going to be cutting that cycle short and PCT right now I mean it's not going to be the worst thing but it's going to be a completely wasted cycle or beginning of a cycle
    Obs likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear about your ankle. lots of muscles groups you can work without your ankle if you want to save your gear.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    You've injured your ankle you can still do everything upper body people in wheelchairs even work out push yourself you're in the middle of a cycle you're not just a natural lifter anymore that can take a week off you took the plunge you have to see it through the worst thing in the world is going to be cutting that cycle short and PCT right now I mean it's not going to be the worst thing but it's going to be a completely wasted cycle or beginning of a cycle
    Hey man, I’m with you. If there is anyone to push the limits it’s me. But this isn’t just an ankle sprain or anything... I’m non-weight bearing for 6 weeks after surgery Friday. I broke my tibia, fibula, and ruptured 4 ligaments that hold my ankle together. Same I hurt Gordon Hayward had with the dislocation... I tried going to the gym the other day and the swelling is so bad it’s unbelievable not to mention the massive hard cast. I think it’s best for me to take a break for 6-8 weeks then when I can start to put weight on it then maybe start back on the gear. Thoughts?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Hey man, I’m with you. If there is anyone to push the limits it’s me. But this isn’t just an ankle sprain or anything... I’m non-weight bearing for 6 weeks after surgery Friday. I broke my tibia, fibula, and ruptured 4 ligaments that hold my ankle together. Same I hurt Gordon Hayward had with the dislocation... I tried going to the gym the other day and the swelling is so bad it’s unbelievable not to mention the massive hard cast. I think it’s best for me to take a break for 6-8 weeks then when I can start to put weight on it then maybe start back on the gear. Thoughts?
    pct

standard nolva Clomid
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50\50

didn't realize your leg exploded. sorry man. that sucks. I hope you heal fast.

try some tb500?

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    pct

standard nolva Clomid
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50\50

didn't realize your leg exploded. sorry man. that sucks. I hope you heal fast.

try some tb500?
    No worries dude, I just can’t believe this happened to me. First broken bone and legit shattered my ankle, nothing like looking down and seeing your shin bone sticking one way and your foot dangling off to the side. Shit sucks. Anyhow, it’ll give me motivation to come back stronger. Ok so just a standard pct even that seems... 40mg nolva/ week then 20 for subsequent three weeks and clomid 75 and 50 respectively.

I’m wondering if I can just do like 200 of tren -e through the recovery process of my ankle because I have low T and that’ll help me on my road to recovery. I guess that would be a question for the hormone therapy board though

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just do a standard PCT. Tren isn't going to help your ankle heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Just do a standard PCT. Tren isn't going to help your ankle heal.
    Ok got it, so tren will prevent healing? Do you think I was more prone to injury being on tren and test for a couple weeks?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok got it, so tren will prevent healing? Do you think I was more prone to injury being on tren and test for a couple weeks?
    No, tren didnt broke your ankle

Thread Information