Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By geezuschrist

Thread: Clomid and arimidex

countingcrows is offline New Member

Clomid and arimidex

Hello everyone

Just a quick question here, I've just had my last jab of test and tren . I have been taking my adex eod 0.5 as advised, I am just wondering when exactly do I start taking my clomid? Do I wait a 1/2 weeks etc as I read tren can remain in your system a lot longer than test.

I was not on mega high doses of test and tren so think my plan will just be the 25mg a day routine.

I am getting my blood work done soon but for now I would just like advice on when to start the clomid? And maybe how long for..

Thanks in adavance

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hello,

if its enanthate just start your PCT two weeks after the last jab. PCT dosages are not dependent on your AAS dose, shutdown is shutdown, although the length of the cycle matters (it is more difficult to recover from longer cycles). Get some nolvadex too, the combination of clomid and nolva works better than each alone as they compete for binding to the estrogen receptor. Just follow the PCT protocol in the stickies!

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Hello,

if its enanthate just start your PCT two weeks after the last jab. PCT dosages are not dependent on your AAS dose, shutdown is shutdown, although the length of the cycle matters (it is more difficult to recover from longer cycles). Get some nolvadex too, the combination of clomid and nolva works better than each alone as they compete for binding to the estrogen receptor. Just follow the PCT protocol in the stickies!
    Yeah it was test E buddy and my cycle was 8 weeks long (started with just monday jabs, then doubled up half way though to mondays and thursdays) so a total of 12 jabs (1ml of each every jab), yeah i was originally going to get some nolv too but i read somewhere it doesnt go well or its a waste to take with tren ace, is this the case or should i order some straight away... I only have my Adex and clomid at the moment

thanks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you have used tren you should definitely get some nolva too. Especially as you don’t appear to have used HCG

8 weeks is too short on test e why not 12 weeks? You could have still ran your tren for 8 weeks.

Ideally your PCT will look like this

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    If you have used tren you should definitely get some nolva too. Especially as you don’t appear to have used HCG

8 weeks is too short on test e why not 12 weeks? You could have still ran your tren for 8 weeks.

Ideally your PCT will look like this

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
    thanks mate, yeah i was following advice from someone who obviously wasnt experienced, still got good results but yeah trial and error i guess

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    If you only did 8 weeks on test e that's a waste in my opinion. That's just when the fun is starting.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Thread Information