Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Cycling during Hepatitis C treatment

KarlFentanil is offline New Member

Cycling during Hepatitis C treatment

I apologize in advance if this is not the proper place to post this question.

I am currently into my third week of my cycle consisting of:

Tren A 525mg
    SuperTest 400mg
    Winstrol 350mg
    Aromasin 25mg eod

My insurance company after fighting with them for over a year finally approved me for Hepatitis C treatment. They have approved the drug Mavyret.

I don’t want to tell my doctor I am using anabolics steroids for the simple fact that it may get back to my insurance company and they deny paying for a very expensive treatment. I am desperate for some sort of guidance on what to do here as I am concerned about contradictions between the two. Anyone with any experience please share.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not sure why they would test you for steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    I'm not sure why they would test you for steroids.
    Not worried about them testing me for steroids .

My concern are if there are any drug interactions with what I am currently running and the HepC treatment protocol. I knew asking this question on here would be a long shot....

I’m thinking that I may scrap the cycle I am on (at least the Winnie part) for now. The recovering addict in me thinks this is a horrible idea but the sober addict in me says that this is probably the smartest idea.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Ditch the cycle, lower to trt dosage, 100mg per week. PCT few weeks after treatment over.

You know you should really not be using orals, right?
    Bonaparte likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlFentanil View Post
    I apologize in advance if this is not the proper place to post this question.

I am currently into my third week of my cycle consisting of:

Tren A 525mg
    SuperTest 400mg
    Winstrol 350mg
    Aromasin 25mg eod

My insurance company after fighting with them for over a year finally approved me for Hepatitis C treatment. They have approved the drug Mavyret.

I don’t want to tell my doctor I am using anabolics steroids for the simple fact that it may get back to my insurance company and they deny paying for a very expensive treatment. I am desperate for some sort of guidance on what to do here as I am concerned about contradictions between the two. Anyone with any experience please share.
    They approved you for sofosbuvir! Congratulations!
    The cure rate is very promising!

Drop the AAS entirely as BB said.

You are running orals with Hep C.
    I see you no different than my gf's stepfather drinking himself stupid every day with hep C.

You should see him now! He is the color of a dandelion! Very pretty work he did!
    You should see someone when their liver shuts off from the toxins and they die. They turn swamp green and their eye sockets sink in and look like the rear end of the animal in BB's avatar.

Hey, the good news is the gf's father in law is gonna die the broke dumbass alcoholic he is and most likely his wife will be a burden my gf and I have to carry. So "karma" already bit me in the ass for my rude way of putting this.

Enjoy that winny and tren if you don't stop. Hell keep going and before you know it sofosbuvir wont be an option and they will have you on chemo.
    Chemo is great for the gains!

Thanks for the “SMACKDOWN” guys. Yeah, I knew better with the Winny. My reasoning to continue the Tren /Test was that IM’s are not harsh on the liver. Again, thanks for the advice to discontinue this cycle.

Thread Information