Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Eduke93
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Going from an 8 week test p cycle straight into a test e cycle

sandhumuscle is offline New Member

Going from an 8 week test p cycle straight into a test e cycle

I am currently taking test p, I’m on my 7th week right now, haven’t seen much of results other then some strength gains and shoulder got boulder, my diet is in check and I am consistent in the gym, my goal was to cut down on body fat, I’m currently 215lbs at 5’8”, i was thinking of running a test e cycle with masteron , windstrol and clen for another 12 weeks, what do you guys think of this? Is it a good idea?

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sandhumuscle View Post
    I am currently taking test p, I’m on my 7th week right now, haven’t seen much of results other then some strength gains and shoulder got boulder, my diet is in check and I am consistent in the gym, my goal was to cut down on body fat, I’m currently 215lbs at 5’8”, i was thinking of running a test e cycle with masteron, windstrol and clen for another 12 weeks, what do you guys think of this? Is it a good idea?
    Is it a good idea, from a health perspective. No.

It’s up to you, these longer cycles can be harder to recover from, honestly your better coming off, getting blood work and starting fresh.

If you do go through with it, what PCT do you have planned?

Tell us more about your training and diet? You say you’re taking Test P, how much are you taking? Let’s figure out why you’re not getting great results at the moment before you start throwing in other drugs.
    Ernst and The Deadlifting Dog like this.

sandhumuscle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Is it a good idea, from a health perspective. No.

It’s up to you, these longer cycles can be harder to recover from, honestly your better coming off, getting blood work and starting fresh.

If you do go through with it, what PCT do you have planned?

Tell us more about your training and diet? You say you’re taking Test P, how much are you taking? Let’s figure out why you’re not getting great results at the moment before you start throwing in other drugs.
    I’m injecting 150mg eod, .5 arimidex eod. Diet Is clean, I intake about 2300 calories since I’m cutting, I train 5-6 times a week doing an individual muscle split, if I go with doing another cycle right away my pct is going to be just nolva and clomid for 8 weeks and also taking clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off to help keep the fat off.

Blog Entries
    if you do it just realize there will be some lag time before the longer ester kicks in so try to start it 4-5 weeks before you drop the prop other wise its going to be a while before you feel it...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sandhumuscle View Post
    I am currently taking test p, I’m on my 7th week right now, haven’t seen much of results other then some strength gains and shoulder got boulder, my diet is in check and I am consistent in the gym, my goal was to cut down on body fat, I’m currently 215lbs at 5’8”, i was thinking of running a test e cycle with masteron, windstrol and clen for another 12 weeks, what do you guys think of this? Is it a good idea?
    Steroids dont cut fat. The only thing that cut fat is diet vs cardio/metabolism.

Steroids are used to maintain muscle mass while lowering calories below maintenance, when cutting. This is only useful when you are already pretty lean.

8+12 weeks, with hard shutdown from using multiple steroids, its very likely to fry your testicles. Its called Steroids Induced Hypogonadism.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

You were 19 when you joined? Does that mean you're 21 now?

Thread Information