Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: 36M some questions on getting started.

kbunyan is offline Associate Member

36M some questions on getting started.

hello there,

I am 36M 5.7 current weight is 182 20-25% BF and I came down from 199lbs and probably 35% BF in the past 6 months. I am making steady progress but my goal is to go down and cut to 12-15% BF and then start bulking up. I dont see much diffrence physically but I would like to use some help on cutting. Where do I start ?

I used to workout (lift heavy) 6 days a week, but I figured that my body needs more recovery time so I only workout 3 days a week now. Plus my lifestyle is literally sedentary and outside of workout I have little to no physical activity as I work from home.

I prefer starting with something oral and see how it progresses

Suggestions please ?
    Thanks in advance.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For that BF %... I wouldn’t mess with any type of AAS ... get your diet in check and keep active with your training and cardio till you are in a good place with your BF .
    Always get bloods to see where your levels are to have a guideline where to go.
    That is just my opinion. I’m sure other guys will give you great advice
    cousinmuscles likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Test only to start not orals. At 36 you might want to get tested for TRT. Go hit the gym for cardio to cut. Diet is key. Get your TDEE and go from there.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Test only to start not orals. At 36 you might want to get tested for TRT. Go hit the gym for cardio to cut. Diet is key. Get your TDEE and go from there.
    test as in ? I got the TDEE in and everything in line its just the progress is sooooo slow.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbunyan View Post
    test as in ? I got the TDEE in and everything in line its just the progress is sooooo slow.
    Test = testosterone .

Hit the diet section and go through the stickies. There is tons of info. Make a thread there and post up your diet and training so you get some feedback on that too. Jumping on a cycle just because your fat loss isn't going as fast as you want is not the way to go, and you can get to below 15% bf easily naturally.

Thread Information