Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: How to know your weekly test production

BoredIRL is offline Associate Member

How to know your weekly test production

I recently saw a video on youtube where this guy said that you need to know your natty test production
    per week and double it when you are dosing your test injections to get any benefit from your steroid usage.
    I don't know that this is true, but how would you know how much test you produce in a week naturally?
    I suppose that could be true seeing how if you take the same amount as you already produce then what would be the point.
    Every time I've been tested for T levels I always show up pretty low. As low as 225 at my regular doctor office.
    Which was low enough to get approved for TRT. But they referred me to an endocrinologist who tested me two more times
    and at the endo office I came in at 360 both times which they said was still in the normal range so I never got approved for TRT.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Testing is the only way, but it generally won't consistently be the same value, even if you draw at trough levels if on TRT. Testing in the morning vs. the evening will yield different values as well. As far as total T mine may vary as much as 200ng even drawing just prior to injection.
    I don't really buy into the YouTube "double your baseline test", either.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredIRL View Post
    I recently saw a video on youtube where this guy said that you need to know your natty test production
    per week and double it when you are dosing your test injections to get any benefit from your steroid usage.
    I don't know that this is true, but how would you know how much test you produce in a week naturally?
    I suppose that could be true seeing how if you take the same amount as you already produce then what would be the point.
    Every time I've been tested for T levels I always show up pretty low. As low as 225 at my regular doctor office.
    Which was low enough to get approved for TRT. But they referred me to an endocrinologist who tested me two more times
    and at the endo office I came in at 360 both times which they said was still in the normal range so I never got approved for TRT.
    Dont rely on youtube for advice.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Endo's use a range, 350 and up is ok and quality of life is not a concern. A TRT doctor not only uses a more holistic approach but also uses a more deliberate method and advanced understanding to raise your T-levels. Next test, do things which lower your test levels, before the test, like skip an few hours sleep and get tested in the late afternoon (the later in the day: the lower the T-level). And, go to a TRT doc immediately or eventually. However, if your waiting for the endo to declare it, you probably will not benefit from insurance anyway as they normally don't cover it.

Your natty production doesn't really matter. If your Free/Total T's low, it's low. Your doc will prescribe a Test dose and monitor your bloods to make sure your T range is normal. The doc doesn't need to know your natty production rate. He's using experience and testing to dial in your TRT T level.

Thread Information