Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Height and E2

wellshii is offline Member
    The body grows for years. I don't believe estrogen itself that does this,but the combo of signals from the outside test telling the body ok,we're done.
    The body is like a car,its a balance of everything. Receptors sites ,signals etc etc. Scientist still can't figure out what stops the plates or even penis growth.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4397276/
    Obs likes this.

wellshii is offline Member
    I want to add,if you want to ask questions regarding like that,you might to join a scientific forum of some sort closely related to the bodies mechanism .

Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    It really isn’t.
    Everyone is basically telling you what you DONT want to hear, and for that... you are going to say it’s personal?
    No it’s simply people being honest with tons of knowledge and experience in this field and you are doing nothing but insulting me and everyone else that has useful information.
    It’s why people are clearly stating why someone your age should NOT be doing something that effects your hormones. You are already all over the place hormonally and honestly don’t know how to take something you don’t want to hear because you are not in the mental capacity to take in information that you don’t agree with. You are 18 years old. Therefore you will be very immature With your decisions. You can’t even appreciate all this good intake from guys doing this for 5-20 years. No, instead you take everything people say as an insult and get all mad.
    This wouldn’t have turned into a childish argument if you had just taken in good advice from people trying to steer you in the right direction.
    Yeah cousinmuscles advice was given in such a friendly way wasn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    The body grows for years. I don't believe estrogen itself that does this,but the combo of signals from the outside test telling the body ok,we're done.
    The body is like a car,its a balance of everything. Receptors sites ,signals etc etc. Scientist still can't figure out what stops the plates or even penis growth.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4397276/
    Thank you wellshii, finally after 45 replies, I get one answer I'm actually looking for. And maybe you're right, I'm on the wrong forum.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post
    All In all, decisions regarding body changes shouldn’t really be made by someone at that age. You are still growing in every way .. physically and mentally. Which is why this thread got heated fast, besides the fact that you were being a bit disrespectful to just about everyone. If I see correctly , you are the person to insult everyone that gave you any advice that was quite informative. So say what you will man. Your immature responds weren’t necessary, hence why any important life changing decisions shouldn’t really be made at that age.
    Obs likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnie214 View Post
    lol i am not worried at all, i'm fucking happy to be 5'8 when my parents are 5'5 and 5'6, i'm just curious, ffs no one can ask a question on this forum without being judged it's crazy, dunno why i bother.

and the dude that said i'm on deca, if u go back on the deca thread and read, you will see that i've dropped it now begone pls.
    lol!
    Wyatt 88 likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    steroids must also have taught you to be real good with your hands. they had to the way your cocky attitude is.

out the gate, you got a response you slightly didn't like and were very condescending and stand-offish.

I like to talk to people as I would be IRL , you should do the same as well, vinny.
    Obs and Chrisp83TRT like this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's because you're trolling us, you ignore any good advice and only seek what you want to hear. Remember when I was friendly and tried to give you advice? like here, here...

It ended up being ignored and you got this reply...
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    You are absolutely wrong that young guys get roasted as you haven't gotten roasted at all, you got good advice but ignored pretty much all except upping your deca dose.

Some things I advised which you just ignored:
    1) No possibility of checking blood status or even blood pressure (could be done at home...)? A risk with a triple stack and an oral that should not be overlooked
    2) Did you do a sensitive estrogen test mid cycle last time to see if your AI dose is right, or will you guess your way forward again
    3) Deca but no cabergoline at hand?
    4) No liver support like NAC for dbol ?
    5) No pre cycle test to see if you are OK or still assume everything is fine because it was fine when you had SERMS in your system
    6) No consideration for the fact that nandrolone decanoate will linger in your system for a LONG time and will make recovery that much harder? No other options for this?
    7) Still haven't researched why it is not testicle size but function? It is in the stickies which you claimed to have read...

P.S. I looked bigger than you when I was 17 and had trained for half the time you have https://forums.steroid.com/attachmen...-late-2005.jpg
    No cycle needed for that, I don't inject then hope I wake up bigger and stronger, I do what I do and inject to enhance what I do.

P.P.S Don't post if someone is going to be vague and unhelpful? Maybe the advice you got on your first thread was directions to the path where you'll get what you consider the best advice there is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    You're on the wrong site.There are loads of others,where plenty of 18/19/20 year olds,will give you all the answers you want.
    Then,you'll have the added bonus of many,telling you your cycle is a bit weak,and you should add some Tren ,Dbol,Deca etc.
    Problem with this site,is the vast majority of members are intelligent,and are concerned about health,so if the older dudes are wasting your time,
    the other sites are waiting.
    I'm sure you'll find the money for any extra AAS you find helpful.
    The thing is there is a member on this site who is 19 years old and does just fine, even has a blue color on his member status. So why are you evoking such responses?
    hollowedzeus likes this.

That's because you're trolling us, you ignore any good advice and only seek what you want to hear. Remember when I was friendly and tried to give you advice? like here, here...

It ended up being ignored and you got this reply...

The thing is there is a member on this site who is 19 years old and does just fine, even has a blue color on his member status. So why are you evoking such responses?
    I am not ignoring any advice, I don't know why it seems that way, I don't respond to all but I do read you have to say. I listened and dropped deca , as for blood work, I can't get it done whenever I like(UK), so I think I will arrange it to be done privately, it will cost but my health is more important. I'm young and you can't blame me for rushed decisions, it's the nature of the young brain, what can I say.
    This thread was genuine curiosity, I am NOT worried about my height, as I already said I'm lucky to be what I am. Again, I am not ignoring any advice, but I HATE it when people have to say it in a rude way. I can get testosterone done privately for like 29 pounds which is about 35-40 dollars so that's dirt cheap but I can't find any estrogen tests. I personally think it's okay to make educated guess? If my nipples are not sore, and my stomach isn't bloated, and I haven't developed gyno, I think it's fair to say my estrogen isn't high, cmon. A test is better but at this point I can't find one (the ones you send by post).

Now, if I run only test+dbol once per year till 25, I don't see any serious damage occurring. After that age I can consider harder gear like tren and the deca I just dropped, till then, it's the basics for me.

post up a pic, and best lifts for squats, bench, and deads. after dbol , deca and test since you were 16, and all of your training experience, you outta be at least doubling your weight on those said 3 lifts, no?

I am not ignoring any advice, I don't know why it seems that way, I don't respond to all but I do read you have to say. I listened and dropped deca , as for blood work, I can't get it done whenever I like(UK), so I think I will arrange it to be done privately, it will cost but my health is more important. I'm young and you can't blame me for rushed decisions, it's the nature of the young brain, what can I say.
    This thread was genuine curiosity, I am NOT worried about my height, as I already said I'm lucky to be what I am. Again, I am not ignoring any advice, but I HATE it when people have to say it in a rude way. I can get testosterone done privately for like 29 pounds which is about 35-40 dollars so that's dirt cheap but I can't find any estrogen tests. I personally think it's okay to make educated guess? If my nipples are not sore, and my stomach isn't bloated, and I haven't developed gyno, I think it's fair to say my estrogen isn't high, cmon. A test is better but at this point I can't find one (the ones you send by post).

Now, if I run only test+dbol once per year till 25, I don't see any serious damage occurring. After that age I can consider harder gear like tren and the deca I just dropped, till then, it's the basics for me.
    See, there you go again, you can't get bloods except for when you can. You know its a bad decision but you don't want to be blamed for it. You have been told of the consequences but lie and say it isn't that bad. Your diet is one real meal per day and then burgers, 2 min noodles, weight gainer shake. Your "educated guesses" are "what people say on forums"... good basis for reasoning there. So what do you want to hear?

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    post up a pic, and best lifts for squats, bench, and deads. after dbol, deca and test since you were 16, and all of your training experience, you outta be at least doubling your weight on those said 3 lifts, no?

please bro how many times, I DROPPED the DECA .
    anyways,
    sure. At this moment in time (week4 tmrw test+dbol ) my lifts are:
    Bench 90kg X 12
    Squat 100kg X 12
    Deadlift 120kg X 8

Please let me know if there is a section or option on this forum for me to upload videos of these lifts? Maybe I can do a before and after?

please bro how many times, I DROPPED the DECA .
    anyways,
    sure. At this moment in time (week4 tmrw test+dbol ) my lifts are:
    Bench 90kg X 12
    Squat 100kg X 12
    Deadlift 120kg X 8

Please let me know if there is a section or option on this forum for me to upload videos of these lifts? Maybe I can do a before and after?
    right here is a perfect spot to upload.

cousin has done a whole comp. with threads posts accompanied by daily vids.

show me 90kg x 12. shit show me 90kg x 9 and ill be gone off your ass for good
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

See, there you go again, you can't get bloods except for when you can. You know its a bad decision but you don't want to be blamed for it. You have been told of the consequences but lie and say it isn't that bad. Your diet is one real meal per day and then burgers, 2 min noodles, weight gainer shake. Your "educated guesses" are "what people say on forums"... good basis for reasoning there. So what do you want to hear?
    I'm not sure what you mean. It's common sense, if you don't have high estrogen side effects, then you don't have high estrogen, my 11 year old brother will understand that for Christ sake. It's not my fault if I can't get bloods whenever the fk I like, I don't live in the US! I've just said I will get testosterone ones done private by post, so make sure I have recovered and also one mid cycle to see if my gear is effective.

As for diet, I need to make something clear.
    I don't fucking eat burgers everyday, that was my cheat day, we all have a cheat day. What's wrong with noodles for quick carbs before a workout? I have either eggs or oatmeal for breakfast, and mid-day would be tuna-pasta salad OR a tuna+sweet corn sandwich, then whatever my mum cooks for dinner(is usually healthy, like salmon and rice, or chicken and rice) and before bed, a shake. Oh is that really so bad I use supplements? Surprise surprise brother, 90% of us do, but I still eat food alongside supplement use. If my diet was so shit why am I 165lbs from 140lbs pls?

right here is a perfect spot to upload.

cousin has done a whole comp. with threads posts accompanied by daily vids.

show me 90kg x 12. shit show me 90kg x 9 and ill be gone off your ass for good
    I thought that comp was for most improved physique? or am I looking at the wrong one, link me pls

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I got more estrogen than everyone in this thread combined.

Gonna get pissed off and start crying and squirting milk.

Thats my life.
    Wiping away tears and milk from my phone.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I got more estrogen than everyone in this thread combined.

Gonna get pissed off and start crying and squirting milk.

Thats my life.
    Wiping away tears and milk from my phone.
    Arimidex has your back brother, he's there for ya

Yeah my question is ... what are you doing in between your yearly cycles ... what pct protocol are you going to do ? How would you obtain it ? How will you afford it ? Are you going to go on TRT ? Where will you get a doctor to prescribe you your TRT ? How will you afford it ?
    These are things you need to ask yourself if you ever do a cycle. You can’t just do a cycle and then not do anything till the next. It’s why people are coming in a way you think is harsh but it’s the harsh truths you need to hear and see.

Height and E2

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Yeah my question is ... what are you doing in between your yearly cycles ... what pct protocol are you going to do ? How would you obtain it ? How will you afford it ? Are you going to go on TRT ? Where will you get a doctor to prescribe you your TRT ? How will you afford it ?
    These are things you need to ask yourself if you ever do a cycle. You can’t just do a cycle and then not do anything till the next. It’s why people are coming in a way you think is harsh but it’s the harsh truths you need to hear and see.
    I don't know how stupid you actaully think I am to not do a PCT, I've completed a cycle already and recovered very rapidly from it, it incase you think I'm being ignorant, I will answer all those question one by one.

After a cycle, once gear has cleared by system(2 weeks for test E) I start my PCT which consists of tamoxifen and clomid, 100/50/50/50 and 40/20/20/20, for 4 weeks. How will I obtain it? The exact same way I obtained my gear, from my online source. How will I afford it? If I could afford the gear, I can afford the PCT. I wouldn't dare start a cycle without PCT on hand, I'm not one of the "oh I'll buy it later and start now" type of fucks. As for TRT, I'd rather avoid that entirely for as long as possible, and when I do eventually need it, in the UK, you don't get prescribed testosterone , the doctor injects it for you, or I could just blast and cruise my own testosterone. I've recently got myself a lifeguard qualification from a course I did, and have been offered 4 months summer work at £800 (almost 1k$) per month part time, and from there I can get a permenant job at another centre, so money will not be an issue at all since my parents provide most food when they go grocery shopping. I will be able to afford TRT if I ever needed it.

I don't know how stupid you actaully think I am to not do a PCT, I've completed a cycle already and recovered very rapidly from it, it incase you think I'm being ignorant, I will answer all those question one by one.

After a cycle, once gear has cleared by system(2 weeks for test E) I start my PCT which consists of tamoxifen and clomid, 100/50/50/50 and 40/20/20/20, for 4 weeks. How will I obtain it? The exact same way I obtained my gear, from my online source. How will I afford it? If I could afford the gear, I can afford the PCT. I wouldn't dare start a cycle without PCT on hand, I'm not one of the "oh I'll buy it later and start now" type of fucks. As for TRT, I'd rather avoid that entirely for as long as possible, and when I do eventually need it, in the UK, you don't get prescribed testosterone, the doctor injects it for you, or I could just blast and cruise my own testosterone. I've recently got myself a lifeguard qualification from a course I did, and have been offered 4 months summer work at £800 (almost 1k$) per month part time, and from there I can get a permenant job at another centre, so money will not be an issue at all since my parents provide most food when they go grocery shopping. I will be able to afford TRT if I ever needed it.
    your parents buy your food.

in out.....deca drop.

ps. if your ever in northeast Ohio, I got an awesone new riding mower id love to have you take a test drive on.
    Obs likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    LMAO, wait until you have to buy your own food. I have not had time to read this thread but I bet you're a young one that thinks they know everything already. You should be saving all that big money your making part time or help out your parents with your food costs. When my son visits for the week he eats about £300 worth of quality food. He is 22, makes great grades in university and is about to graduate and he knows to wait until he is 24 or 25 to start AAS.
    Obs likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    yup, read it and your 18 and you know everything. Life is going to sneak up and hit you in the face. Get off the AAS, Eat right, get an education, save money and pray you can recover from the damage that you have already done to your body.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    yup, read it and your 18 and you know everything. Life is going to sneak up and hit you in the face. Get off the AAS, Eat right, get an education, save money and pray you can recover from the damage that you have already done to your body.
    Dave. 2 cycles in, started at 16. and most recent included deca for a while

Dave. 2 cycles in, started at 16. and most recent included deca for a while
    Look at this guy and his assumptions, where the fuck did I say I started at 16, "a while" it was ONE SHOT OF 240MG.

You are actually a moron.

Look at this guy and his assumptions, where the fuck did I say I started at 16, "a while" it was ONE SHOT OF 240MG.

You might get banned. After going through with cycles despite only being told not to, you come back to ask if your growth will be stunted. Then evoke all these negative responses and reply with insults. Hope you do get banned!

you are 18.

you are on your second cycle.

you said in earlier posts, you took a year off of cycling, before you started this one.

that timeline dictates your first cycle started at 16.5-17 yo.

18 - 1 year off = 17 yo was the year off. so right around 16 or onset of 17th birthday.

as well as in other thread your giving clen advice and our right told me you were in a cut, why would you eat fast food.

either your making up these cycles, or started that young.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Your shit hits me like a truck Obs.
    I was off cycle for about a year it felt so fucking slow, so depressing, half a kilo of mass would take like half a month, which is slow as shit compared to being on-cycle, it's the reason why I can't just "go back to being natural" .
    here's the post

You might get banned. After going through with cycles despite only being told not to, you come back to ask if your growth will be stunted. Then evoke all these negative responses and reply with insults. Hope you do get banned!
    don't need to get banned, this community is the most unwelcoming and unhelpful of all to young members, i will probably leave myself. Wind me up and expect me not to respond with insults, ok. I ask one question OUT OF CURIOSITY (SO LET ME SPELL THAT OUT FOR YOU, IT MEANS I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT IF I STUNT MY GROWTH OR NOT) and then you lash out on me for asking, thought it was a questions and answer forum? nope, if its a member younger than 21, its a question and roast case. Thank you to those who were helpful, very few of you.

you are 18.

you are on your second cycle.

you said in earlier posts, you took a year off of cycling, before you started this one.

that timeline dictates your first cycle started at 16.5-17 yo.

18 - 1 year off = 17 yo was the year off. so right around 16 or onset of 17th birthday.

as well as in other thread your giving clen advice and our right told me you were in a cut, why would you eat fast food.

either your making up these cycles, or started that young.
    I started at 17, im about to turn 19, stop making assumptions like a 13 year old girl would, you're meant to be a grown man......

So basically mr cousinmuscles, because i decided to start young, against your advice(it is my choice) I am not allowed to ask questions, that is what you're trying to say?
    It's such a bad thing that I'm TRYING to seek more knowledge from members on here, maybe I should just shoot 1g of test without a care in the world about what would happen to me, at least i won't get roasted then.....

So basically mr cousinmuscles, because i decided to start young, against your advice(it is my choice) I am not allowed to ask questions, that is what you're trying to say?
    It's such a bad thing that I'm TRYING to seek more knowledge from members on here, maybe I should just shoot 1g of test without a care in the world about what would happen to me, at least i won't get roasted then.....
    yes that is a bad thing.

your asking us to break moral code.

like giving heroin shooting advice to a 17 year old.

I don't condone giving advice on a scheduled substance to a member who's just turned an adult, who can't even buy liquor or a handgun, advice on drugs pretty much. especially when he's admitted to starting as a minor

for all we know, you are not 18. nothing other than you saying you are says you are.

your avatar looks like my 8 year old daughters chest. your banter seems grade school at best. I for one believe you are not 18.

haven't got around to a video? I would leave you be, show me a set of 5 bench press at 90kg. ass flat touch chest and lockout reps.

do that and I am gone. if you csm pull your weight, even at 17-19. I'm cool with it. we got no time for posers though.

yes that is a bad thing.

your asking us to break moral code.

like giving heroin shooting advice to a 17 year old.

I don't condone giving advice on a scheduled substance to a member who's just turned an adult, who can't even buy liquor or a handgun, advice on drugs pretty much. especially when he's admitted to starting as a minor

for all we know, you are not 18. nothing other than you saying you are says you are.

your avatar looks like my 8 year old daughters chest. your banter seems grade school at best. I for one believe you are not 18.

haven't got around to a video? I would leave you be, show me a set of 5 bench press at 90kg. ass flat touch chest and lockout reps.

do that and I am gone. if you csm pull your weight, even at 17-19. I'm cool with it. we got no time for posers though.
    If you have a moral issue, then why did you bother posting on my threads at all? can't you just NOT post if you don't wanna help? Makes a bit more sense.
    To me, you are just a stranger on the internet, I needn't prove anything to you, but I will anyway to see your reaction lol. Show me this section to upload videos already.

I'm turning 19 in a few months, I'm passed the adult stage my brother.

If you have a moral issue, then why did you bother posting on my threads at all? can't you just NOT post if you don't wanna help? Makes a bit more sense.
    To me, you are just a stranger on the internet, I needn't prove anything to you, but I will anyway to see your reaction lol. Show me this section to upload videos already.

I'm turning 19 in a few months, I'm passed the adult stage my brother.
    post the video right here in your own thread, duh, Mr. Adult.

post the video right here in your own thread, duh, Mr. Adult.
    Oh I can do that? Ok! next time Im at the gym with a mate ill get him to film it

Oh I can do that? Ok! next time Im at the gym with a mate ill get him to film it
    will be looking forward to it. thanks.

See this is why IMO you should get suspended for a while for trolling. Your questions have been answered thoroughly and even your belief of using an AI to counter estrogens effects on tissue. Yet it all goes forgotten and you draw people into flaming.

See this is why IMO you should get suspended for a while for trolling. Your questions have been answered thoroughly and even your belief of using an AI to counter estrogens effects on tissue. Yet it all goes forgotten and you draw people into flaming.
    I think we are getting off on the wrong foot here. This thread was more of a discussion type if I'm honest, there isn't evidence to support a solid answer, If i just wanted to hear "yes AAS stunts your growth" I could get that from one google search, the thread isn't specifically a case of me being worried about my growth, don'y get me wrong I care for my health but I have still chosen to take that risk with stunted growth, and was looking to seek more opinions. If i don't grow beyond 5'8, so be it, it could be worse. I'm not trolling, it's a discussion, please relax.

don't need to get banned, this community is the most unwelcoming and unhelpful of all to young members, i will probably leave myself. Wind me up and expect me not to respond with insults, ok. I ask one question OUT OF CURIOSITY (SO LET ME SPELL THAT OUT FOR YOU, IT MEANS I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT IF I STUNT MY GROWTH OR NOT) and then you lash out on me for asking, thought it was a questions and answer forum? nope, if its a member younger than 21, its a question and roast case. Thank you to those who were helpful, very few of you.
    No one was bashing you until you started acting and lashing out like a child who didn’t want to be told Santa wasn’t real.
    Everyone was very nice and Informative with you till you didn’t like what was said which was the reality of steroid use and the age you are at. Everyone hear yes , likes to bust balls but everyone here for the most part is pretty fucking awesome and knows their shit. Not everyone you hear you will like. Take it as information and roll with it, because later on in life he decisions you make when you are younger come back to bite your dick... trust me , I know. And I’m sure a lot of dudes here knows this as well

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Being of the under 20 crowd and also being on trt since 18 i have to say i think you jumped the gun starting when you did. And would reccomend you really think about future cycles. Off topic apologies for that.

I am interested about the topic at hand though. I am on testosterone trt doses for now but i wonder if that will shut my plates. My estrogen was through the roof on clomid if they were to shut it would have been then right enough.

For blood work use medichecks mate they are good private service. Always prioritise health and dont assume you want to do this forever. There are people here that have been doing it nearly twice as long as we have been a life.
    Sticking youe arse forever isnt a prospect i relish or would wish on any other young guy on here.

Some people may come across rash but the vast majority of 18-21 yr old on here are immature and only want to hear the yes men. The sensible ones listen and understand and learn.

If you want to be treated like the others i wouldnt be banging out and telling us to go fuck ourselves.

Chillllll

Your plates are PROBABLY shut but it doesnt mean you shouldnt be extra cautious about your health from here on out.... ie. Stop the gear is the best option but if not be safe kate. The guys here only want to help
    Chrisp83TRT, Obs and Mr.BB like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Being of the under 20 crowd and also being on trt since 18 i have to say i think you jumped the gun starting when you did. And would reccomend you really think about future cycles. Off topic apologies for that.

I am interested about the topic at hand though. I am on testosterone trt doses for now but i wonder if that will shut my plates. My estrogen was through the roof on clomid if they were to shut it would have been then right enough.

For blood work use medichecks mate they are good private service. Always prioritise health and dont assume you want to do this forever. There are people here that have been doing it nearly twice as long as we have been a life.
    Sticking youe arse forever isnt a prospect i relish or would wish on any other young guy on here.

Some people may come across rash but the vast majority of 18-21 yr old on here are immature and only want to hear the yes men. The sensible ones listen and understand and learn.

If you want to be treated like the others i wouldnt be banging out and telling us to go fuck ourselves.

Chillllll

Your plates are PROBABLY shut but it doesnt mean you shouldnt be extra cautious about your health from here on out.... ie. Stop the gear is the best option but if not be safe kate. The guys here only want to help
    You're not wrong, I have jumped the gun starting at 17, I wish I had just waited a little longer if I'm honest, but now that I have started, I'm interested in doing everything properly, which is why I am making threads asking questions. I intend to stay on it for life, but that's just an intention, in life anything can happen or change at any point, I can't speak too much for the future, I'm young to make such a decision and I should have waited longer, but coming off right now I don't think is the best choice, because I will literally have 0 will after that.

As for bloods, yes, medichecks was the exact one I had my eyes on, have you by any chance stumbled across estrogen test on there? I couldn't find one. About 2 years ago I was 5'7, it's not like I've stopped, it's just very slow, perhaps coming to a stop, or a spurt, who knows, guess we'll see. 5'10 would be nice but not everyone gets what they want in life, at least I am not a ectomorph

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information