Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By Eduke93

Thread: Do you feel happier when on testosterone?

dimitrios10 is offline New Member

Do you feel happier when on testosterone?

I have read that low testosterone is linked to depression, so wouldn't high test = happier?

Also, been training for more many years and felt that I reached my plateau more than a year ago. I am thinking of starting test e to take my training and physique to another level, but I don't know if it will be good or bad for my depression

Anyone here suffer from depression/suicidal thoughts etc and have taken steroids ? How did it make you feel after?

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What’s your age ? Do you have The right BW tonsee where your levels are ?
    Are you just looking to do a cycle and that’s it ?
    Yes low t has a number effects to the body that frankly suck. Go to your doctor and request all the necessary bloods needed to see
    cousinmuscles likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Im a new person on good test levels

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Low testosterone is linked to depression, but that doesn't mean the higher the T levels the more happy you will be.

If you got normal levels, increasing those levels will not make you happier, or remove existing depression.

Not all depression on men are due to hormone levels.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    homeostatic balance of hormones is key.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Happier when on, hell yeah.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    I'm running the beginners cycling right now and haven't felt this happy in years!

I'm NOT buying into this Roid Rage I have far less anger and aggression now!

So much more focused! Mind and muscle connection is unbelievable right now!

I have officially turned to the dark side LOL!
    I'm so excited start my second cycle!

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In all likelihood, you could benefit from TRT.

Its not a direct link to test level and happiness, but i get your point. Its not going to necessarily make you happier-but if you have low t and do therapy or go on cycle, etc, and get your levels to normal or above, it will give you some of your energy back, lessen fatigue, fix up some libido issues, maybe solve medical issues you were having related to low t, which in turn gives you a better overall feeling of well being. Its not a direct correlation between test and happines, but more of an indirect result.

Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitrios10 View Post
    I have read that low testosterone is linked to depression, so wouldn't high test = happier?

Also, been training for more many years and felt that I reached my plateau more than a year ago. I am thinking of starting test e to take my training and physique to another level, but I don't know if it will be good or bad for my depression

Anyone here suffer from depression/suicidal thoughts etc and have taken steroids? How did it make you feel after?
    From my experience(I don't speak for others) I'm always happier on cycle than when off, there is every reason to be happier lol.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitrios10 View Post

Anyone here suffer from depression/suicidal thoughts etc and have taken steroids? How did it make you feel after?
    Personally testosterone make me generally happier and works as an anti depressant no question.

Thread Information