Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: Is this gyno? What should i do?

M3g
    M3g is offline New Member

Question Is this gyno? What should i do?

Hello there, well Im a bit not sure of what i have. I'm on the 10 week of my 12 week cycle of 500mg/week test e with .25 arimidex EOD and i started noticing that my nipples are a bit shifted lol. And i had this on my right nipple before even starting but i always assumed that it was because my lower chest is not well developed enough i guess!

But now i started seeing it in my lift nipple as well and wanted to make sure if you guys agree this is gyno and i'm not just imagining things? and if it is should i jump on nolv or should i just wait till pct and it will be fixed then?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-05-26 at 5.42.14 AM.jpeg 
Views:	374 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	172934

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-05-26 at 5.42.14 AM (2).jpeg 
Views:	211 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	172933

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-05-26 at 5.42.14 AM (1).jpeg 
Views:	237 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	172935

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I think your just examining yourself way more than you ever have and getting paranoid. Do u have any pain? Itchyness? If you push on your nipple area do you have any lumps?

Sure, you could take a low dose of nolva if you are worried. I take ralox through every cycle because im gyno prone. Works like a charm

M3g
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I think your just examining yourself way more than you ever have and getting paranoid. Do u have any pain? Itchyness? If you push on your nipple area do you have any lumps?

Sure, you could take a low dose of nolva if you are worried. I take ralox through every cycle because im gyno prone. Works like a charm
    Sorry i forgot to mention that. No, no pain what so ever, no itchyness and no lumps. I dont know man i thought the same thing that its all in my head but looking at it what else can it be other than gyno you know? shit just doesn't look right. if you recommend using nolva or ralox what does do you suggest?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like puffiness or water retention in nipple area, should of go away, but sometimes it's a prelude to gyno.

You can try low dose ralo or nolva if it bothers you.

Are you taking any DHT inhibitor such as finasteride (even OTC, ie saw palmetto) ?

M3g
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Looks like puffiness or water retention in nipple area, should of go away, but sometimes it's a prelude to gyno.

You can try low dose ralo or nolva if it bothers you.

Are you taking any DHT inhibitor such as finasteride (even OTC, ie saw palmetto) ?
    No, i've never took any DHT inhibitor. why? And what is the low does you recommend?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M3g View Post
    No, i've never took any DHT inhibitor. why? And what is the low does you recommend?
    Im also wondering why bizzaro is asking this. Hes the master, so im sure he has a good reason

Nolva 10mg daily would do the trick
    Ralox if you can find it you could prolly try as little as 30mg/day. I was doing 60/day

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Im also wondering why bizzaro is asking this. Hes the master, so im sure he has a good reason

Nolva 10mg daily would do the trick
    Ralox if you can find it you could prolly try as little as 30mg/day. I was doing 60/day
    The above dosages are fine (maybe even 15mg ralo are enough here). One month on 60mg ralo nearly extinguished my gyno which was pretty bad at the time.

About the DHT I've seen guys reporting gyno after using propecia or saw palmetto even. They use it for hair but some men are just so sensitive, inhibiting DHT triggers a tissue level unbalance in the breast between estrogen and androgen (DHT is the most powerful antagonist there) so that the road to gyno is laid open. Clinically, the most common known cause for gynecomastia is low T...
    Last edited by hammerheart; 05-27-2018 at 12:39 AM.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    The above dosages are fine (maybe even 15mg ralo are enough here). One month on 60mg ralo nearly extinguished my gyno which was pretty bad at the time.

About the DHT I've seen guys reporting gyno after using propecia or saw palmetto even. They use it for hair but some men are just so sensitive, inhibiting DHT triggers a tissue level unbalance in the breast between estrogen and androgen (DHT is the most powerful antagonist there) so that the road to gyno is laid open. Clinically, the most common known cause for gynecomastia is low T...
    Fully agree

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hello there, well Im a bit not sure of what i have. I'm on the 10 week of my 12 week cycle of 500mg/week test e with .25 arimidex EOD and i started noticing that my nipples are a bit shifted lol. And i had this on my right nipple before even starting but i always assumed that it was because my lower chest is not well developed enough i guess!

But now i started seeing it in my lift nipple as well and wanted to make sure if you guys agree this is gyno and i'm not just imagining things? and if it is should i jump on nolv or should i just wait till pct and it will be fixed then?

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-05-26 at 5.42.14 AM.jpeg 
Views:	374 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	172934

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-05-26 at 5.42.14 AM (2).jpeg 
Views:	211 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	172933

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-05-26 at 5.42.14 AM (1).jpeg 
Views:	237 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	172935
    That's body fat bro not gyno don't sweat it keep making gains and worry about that shit later when you lean out. If you have painful or itchy puffy nips then it's a concern to focus on and counter act with drugs but I see so many people psyching themselves out over non existent gyno issues and throwing their hormones into a tailspin for no reason. Don't fall into that trap. If you're growing tits you'll be the first to notice I promise you otherwise just keep hitting the gym and get in your cals.

M3g
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    That's body fat bro not gyno don't sweat it keep making gains and worry about that shit later when you lean out. If you have painful or itchy puffy nips then it's a concern to focus on and counter act with drugs but I see so many people psyching themselves out over non existent gyno issues and throwing their hormones into a tailspin for no reason. Don't fall into that trap. If you're growing tits you'll be the first to notice I promise you otherwise just keep hitting the gym and get in your cals.
    I actually had it even before using aas and at even very low bf as low as 8-9% so this was the problem. I'm also not really convinced that it's gyno that's why i asked. Either it's gyno or not just wondering if i can do anything to remove because it's quite annoying you know. Thanks anyway.

Thread Information