Donald Pump is offline New Member

Cycle Thoughts?

Stats:

Age - 21
    Height - 5’7”
    Weight - 175lbs
    Bf - Around 10%
    Training - 3 years

I’m starting my 3rd cycle with plans to start competing in Men’s Physique early 2019. I’ve done quite a bit of my own research but I’ve come to find that research only goes so far compared to first hand experince so any input or suggestions are appreciated.

*First Tren Cycle so starting low to check sides*

Misc:

- Iron Labs Cycle Support
    - Animal Pack
    - Fish Oil
    - Trying to get 1gal/day Water

——————————————————————

Week 1-4:

- Test E @ 500mg/wk
    - Tren Ace @ 50mg/EoD
    - Caber @ 25mg 2x/wk
    - Adex @ .5mg/EoD

Week 5-16:

- Test E @ 500mg/wk
    - Tren Ace @ 100mg/EoD
    - Caber @ 25mg 2x/wk
    - Adex @ .5mg/EoD

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Pump View Post
    Stats:

Age - 21
    Height - 5’7”
    Weight - 175lbs
    Bf - Around 10%
    Training - 3 years

I’m starting my 3rd cycle with plans to start competing in Men’s Physique early 2019. I’ve done quite a bit of my own research but I’ve come to find that research only goes so far compared to first hand experince so any input or suggestions are appreciated.

*First Tren Cycle so starting low to check sides*

Misc:

- Iron Labs Cycle Support
    - Animal Pack
    - Fish Oil
    - Trying to get 1gal/day Water

——————————————————————

Week 1-4:

- Test E @ 500mg/wk
    - Tren Ace @ 50mg/EoD
    - Caber @ 25mg 2x/wk
    - Adex @ .5mg/EoD

Week 5-16:

- Test E @ 500mg/wk
    - Tren Ace @ 100mg/EoD
    - Caber @ 25mg 2x/wk
    - Adex @ .5mg/EoD
    Your a tad young... I cant talk because i started using at your age.

But despite this, your cycle looks good only problem is the length, if you can manage Tren A for 16 weeks then fair play but ideally you shouldn't be running it for more than 8-10 weeks from a health perspective. Make sure your taking all the necessary precautions, blood work being a priority.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Your a tad young... I cant talk because i started using at your age.

But despite this, your cycle looks good only problem is the length, if you can manage Tren A for 16 weeks then fair play but ideally you shouldn't be running it for more than 8-10 weeks from a health perspective. Make sure your taking all the necessary precautions, blood work being a priority.
    I understand I’m a bit young to be starting, but I also know that when you want to compete in bodybuilding of any category you have to use to win. Also, I’ve been told before that 16 weeks is a little long but as long as my bloodwork stays in range and I’m not getting any adverse side effects I know people in the bodybuilding world that have been on tren significantly longer. Thank you for your reply I’ll definitly be getting the bloodwork done ASAP.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    I understand I’m a bit young to be starting, but I also know that when you want to compete in bodybuilding of any category you have to use to win. Also, I’ve been told before that 16 weeks is a little long but as long as my bloodwork stays in range and I’m not getting any adverse side effects I know people in the bodybuilding world that have been on tren significantly longer. Thank you for your reply I’ll definitly be getting the bloodwork done ASAP.
    Well not necessarily, a lot of bodybuilders know whether they could potentially be a professional bodybuilder as a natural, to be competitive with elite genetics you need the drugs, purely to be competitive. But because their elite genetics the amount they use is minimal compared to what some people think, we are talking about the 1% here…

The top 5% are for sure pushing the drug boundaries.

Yes, precisely my point. Blood work needs to be a priority, I know people who have been on tren year round but that doesn’t mean its necessary. Just make sure you listen to your body, you’ll know when its had enough of the tren….

I would cut your AI dose in half.
    There is no way your blood work stays in range.
    How do you plan on getting blood work?
    What are you going to get tested?
    16 weeks is way too long for tren IMHO.

Just because people in the body building world do something doesn't make it the brightest thing to do.

You are very young to be running 19nors. They are notoriously difficult to recover from.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I would cut your AI dose in half.
    There is no way your blood work stays in range.
    How do you plan on getting blood work?
    What are you going to get tested?
    16 weeks is way too long for tren IMHO.

Just because people in the body building world do something doesn't make it the brightest thing to do.

You are very young to be running 19nors. They are notoriously difficult to recover from.
    Alright thank you for the input. I’ll cut the AI in half and see how that goes. If I notice anything I’ll bump it back up.

As far as bloodwork goes I’ve seen a lot of suggestions for what to get tested on other forums but what do you suggest? I will be talking to my doctor about monitoring my health and running my bloodwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Well not necessarily, a lot of bodybuilders know whether they could potentially be a professional bodybuilder as a natural, to be competitive with elite genetics you need the drugs, purely to be competitive. But because their elite genetics the amount they use is minimal compared to what some people think, we are talking about the 1% here…

The top 5% are for sure pushing the drug boundaries.

Yes, precisely my point. Blood work needs to be a priority, I know people who have been on tren year round but that doesn’t mean its necessary. Just make sure you listen to your body, you’ll know when its had enough of the tren….
    As far as genetics and competing goes I’m by no means trying to self declare that I’m in the 1% but I do have above average genetics. I was always more of an ectomorph but as long as I can remember I’ve had a six pack and good genetic definition in my back and delts. Not saying that really means much but to give you an idea. Also I’m not really trying to compete for a living. I would like to get my pro card and go further if my body allows it, but mainly I would like to get a sponsorship and get into modeling.

Thread Information