HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member

Trying to plan first cycle

Hello everyone,
    I am trying to plan my first cycle, but most of the intro stuff suggests Test. I would prefer to use something that has a high anabolic , low androgenic ratio. I was thinking Anavar but it seems like it only comes in pill form. I was also thinking Primobolan but apparently it is expensive \ hard to come bye.
    Also, how do you know if a Aromatase Inhibitors is necessary for which steroids (in general)?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 05-29-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I am trying to plan my first cycle, but most of the intro stuff suggests Test. I would prefer to use something that has a high anabolic , low androgenic ratio. I was thinking Anavar but it seems like it only comes in pill form. I was also thinking Primobolan but apparently it is expensive \ hard to come bye.
    Also, how do you know if a Aromatase Inhibitors is necessary for which steroids (in general)?
    Thanks!
    There is tons of info ok this stuff in the steroid profiles. If you are unaware of AI’s and when and when not to use them then you honestly shouldn’t be messing with any AAS . Learn more about stuff before you jump into anything. Guys here are very knowledgable and great dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    There is tons of info ok this stuff in the steroid profiles. If you are unaware of AI’s and when and when not to use them then you honestly shouldn’t be messing with any AAS . Learn more about stuff before you jump into anything. Guys here are very knowledgable and great dudes.
    To my knowledge, when using AAS somehow converts into estrogen and AIs keep the estrogen levels down. But apparently not steroids do this, I am wondering how to know which do/do not. Is there a certain property to look for when researching a steroid ?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    To my knowledge, when using AAS somehow converts into estrogen and AIs keep the estrogen levels down. But apparently not steroids do this, I am wondering how to know which do/do not. Is there a certain property to look for when researching a steroid?
    Conversion to estrogen is not an issue, use exemestane (aromasin ) and you'll be fine. Testosterone is one of the mildest AAS while also being one of the best.

Anavar will yield very little results, without test as a base almost no results. But increases RBCs (thickens the blood) a lot, wrecks your lipids and isn't good for your liver either.

Primobolan may not convert to estrogen but is not nearly as strong, very expensive, often faked. Test and a lipid friendly AI like exemestane trumps all other options.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Conversion to estrogen is not an issue, use exemestane (aromasin ) and you'll be fine. Testosterone is one of the mildest AAS while also being one of the best.

Anavar will yield very little results, without test as a base almost no results. But increases RBCs (thickens the blood) a lot, wrecks your lipids and isn't good for your liver either.

Primobolan may not convert to estrogen but is not nearly as strong, very expensive, often faked. Test and a lipid friendly AI like exemestane trumps all other options.
    Got yah, appreciate the feedback. I do want to try a high anabolic / low androgenic ratio steroid . Thoughts on EQ, Deca , or alternative suggestions?

Also, does anyone know why sometimes my posts have to be approved by mods and sometimes it goes through immediately?

Edit: I was just going to delete this because I feel like the question is wasting people's time, but I do not have the ability. Mah bad

Thread Information