Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT

Thread: failed steroid test, few questions

MyronGains is offline New Member

Exclamation failed steroid test, few questions

I failed a AS test with my employer. I was given what I thought to be my usual 5 panel drug test but they tested my T:E Ratios as well. I had 35:1 TE Ratios. I was just wrapping up an EQ/Test Cyp cycle, 500/200 respectively for 12 weeks. Upon further Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry testing, Boldenone metabolites were discovered.

After a 2 week suspension, I signed paperwork last week agreeing to mandatory tests for the next 2 years. I have my first test tomorrow. They will test my T/E ratios again and if I piss over a 6:1 ratio, I will have to pay for a Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry test. Problem is, a Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry test will still show Boldenone metabolites which would result in a positive.

My questions are:

1. If my last Test Cyp dose was April 11th, and my last EQ does was April 4th. Will I fail the T:E ratio test?
    2. I was prescribed Clomid by my doctor, would this mess with my T:E Ratio

I appreciate any and all help guys.

thank you!

F

timzanemuscle is offline Junior Member
    I can't answer your question, but what do you do for a living that they would even waste time and money testing your T?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by timzanemuscle View Post
    I can't answer your question, but what do you do for a living that they would even waste time and money testing your T?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I wish I could say something cool like firefighter or military but I have a regular 9-5 office Job. They more than likely noticed the obvious increase in size and got suspicious.

kaptein_hook is offline New Member
    Week. What line of work tests for gear?

Quote Originally Posted by kaptein_hook View Post
    Week. What line of work tests for gear?
    I was gonna ask the same. As far as the clomid, if you have a script and provide them proof theres nothing they can say about it. Are you saying that u tested 3 weeks ago and were at 35:1?

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    I could understand,if you were being tested for the usual recreational drugs,or alcohol,depending on your line of work,
    but what the fuck is it anyone else's business that you use AS,and have become more muscular?
    Nosey bastards.

tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Go to a decent smoke shop, get some fake urine. It’s real good stuff. They also have them online. I’m sure you ca find a reputable source.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    I was gonna ask the same. As far as the clomid, if you have a script and provide them proof theres nothing they can say about it. Are you saying that u tested 3 weeks ago and were at 35:1?
    no the test was/T:E ratio was 35:1 on April 12th . The delay on my punishment was due to the fact that I was out of the country for 3 weeks on my honeymoon. Was a lovely surprise to come back to

Quote Originally Posted by MyronGains View Post
    no the test was/T:E ratio was 35:1 on April 12th . The delay on my punishment was due to the fact that I was out of the country for 3 weeks on my honeymoon. Was a lovely surprise to come back to
    Ok got ya. And im assuming that is test to estrogen ratio?

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MyronGains View Post
    I failed a AS test with my employer. I was given what I thought to be my usual 5 panel drug test but they tested my T:E Ratios as well. I had 35:1 TE Ratios. I was just wrapping up an EQ/Test Cyp cycle, 500/200 respectively for 12 weeks. Upon further Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry testing, Boldenone metabolites were discovered.

After a 2 week suspension, I signed paperwork last week agreeing to mandatory tests for the next 2 years. I have my first test tomorrow. They will test my T/E ratios again and if I piss over a 6:1 ratio, I will have to pay for a Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry test. Problem is, a Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry test will still show Boldenone metabolites which would result in a positive.

My questions are:

1. If my last Test Cyp dose was April 11th, and my last EQ does was April 4th. Will I fail the T:E ratio test?
    2. I was prescribed Clomid by my doctor, would this mess with my T:E Ratio

I appreciate any and all help guys.

thank you!

F
    Fuck, fuck fuck

Did they tell you anything about the testing before?
    Our company is trying to do a similar thing and the problem is they want people to opt into some testing and I'm not even responding to those

Not going to happen, plus I had someone at work already casually mention "roids" in front of me and I never talk about fitness or anything related to gear us

Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Fuck, fuck fuck

Did they tell you anything about the testing before?
    Nope, we get tested every year, corporate is strict on it and the policy manual states either annual or based on reasonable suspicion , this was my annual since it falls on our birthday but they must have added it in there just to see if their suspicions were right.

Pmft is offline Junior Member
    Was this a blood test?

I didnt think they could test your testosterone level via urine sample. I get mine tested often due to TRT and its always a blood test.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Ok got ya. And im assuming that is test to estrogen ratio?
    no.

the test compares testosterone to epitestosterone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epitestosterone

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Change job, maybe country too.
    Octaneforce likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    This is y I can't work for some big co pos

Who gives a rat's ass if u r on sauce or not working in some lame ass 9-5
    EDCG19 likes this.

Blast&Cruise is offline New Member
    Damn, these things don’t happen in my country. Don’t understand how the usage of steroids can be a problem for other people.

It’s not a big deal in NL.

Especially if you have a standard office 9-5 job. Lol.

GL bro

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You posted this on another site and many have responded to you.
    My question is what exactly do you want answered ?

Your job should not be testing for this if it doesn’t interfere with your job.
    Best answer.... if using AAS is an issue for any work you do, either :

1 - find a job that suits around your lifestyle
    2 - quit using AAS and find a job or tell your former employee that you are using.

I don’t exactly know what else can be said in this matter man. Good luck
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Thread Information