Thread: Help clomid

BUTTMUNCH277 is offline New Member

Help clomid

I have got a question for everyone my source fucked me and can not get me clomid! I know i should have not started the cycle with out it but i did , I know about posting questions on the board regarding finding a source, if there is any body that can lead me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated! t hank you.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BUTTMUNCH277
    I have got a question for everyone my source fucked me and can not get me clomid! I know i should have not started the cycle with out it but i did , I know about posting questions on the board regarding finding a source, if there is any body that can lead me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated! t hank you.
    Can't help you. Besides you shouldn't asking for sources anyway.

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    check places online for liquid clomid as i hear its just as good........................its what im going to get

I recommend you go to a doctor and order prescriptions for it. If your source cannot help you, thn your doctor must. Tell him you need him to hook you up on Clomid, and he should do it if he's cool enough. Clomid isnt a steroid , so I see no harm in askng him.

Thread Information