zero is offline New Member

steroid question,s

hello guy,s

i have been reading a bit about fina kit could someone help by giving the basics about them and there results ...from personal xp

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    dont go with internet pharms ull get burned and as for sources go im pretty sure no real source will reply to ur post but as far as the fina converison goes its very simple anyone could do it..........................all then info is out there

KeyMastur is offline VET
    don't comeon here asking for someone to be your new source for juice. things don't work that way around here and that method doesn't fly to well.

and what do you mean the basics of a fina kit ??

are you looking to do fina b/c you've "read" that it's legal to obtain and that's basically all you can get ???

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    don't comeon here asking for someone to be your new source for juice. things don't work that way around here and that method doesn't fly to well.

and what do you mean the basics of a fina kit ??

are you looking to do fina b/c you've "read" that it's legal to obtain and that's basically all you can get ???
    i was actually trying to fined out more about fina and trying to see the best way of finding a source with out shouting about it.and i can g et some ar here just at a very heigh price so no that is not the reason i asked about fina

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    First of all regarding the fina question, there is plenty of fina info on this board. Just run a search and you'll have plenty of bathroom reading material. And if that is not enough, use google and you'll find plenty more.

Secondly, the point KeyM was trying to make is that any questions regarding sources; whether they be a "friend of a friend", a guy at the gym, or an internet pharmacy, are not allowed. Publicly asking about sources is a good way to get scammed!

Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    First of all regarding the fina question, there is plenty of fina info on this board. Just run a search and you'll have plenty of bathroom reading material. And if that is not enough, use google and you'll find plenty more.

Secondly, the point KeyM was trying to make is that any questions regarding sources; whether they be a "friend of a friend", a guy at the gym, or an internet pharmacy, are not allowed. Publicly asking about sources is a good way to get scammed!

ok thanks for answering i will no t make the same mistake about that one plus i have been reserching the fina but i think it will take a little while to get used to the way this site works as i have just started useing a computer a short while a go but its coming

zero

Thread Information