• 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Zanyon
  • 1 Post By CAADsprint

Thread: Question about test prop

Zanyon is offline New Member

Question about test prop

Greetings.

I was wondering, would 125mg 3 times per week of test prop be enough for decent gains? I'm 19 years old by the way. And yes, I am fully aware of the risks, I just wanted to know whether that amount of test prop per week would be decent. 375 Mg per week I guess, stacked with winstrol and anavar .

Thank you for your time!

polti5678 is offline New Member
    Thats enought to get some pretty gains.. + winstrol is good but as u say.. ur only 19

polti5678 is offline New Member
    Whats ur status atm

Kg/pounds
    Cm/inch

Goals?

Quote Originally Posted by polti5678 View Post
    Whats ur status atm

Kg/pounds
    Cm/inch

Goals?
    That would be:
    6' 1"
    215 lbs

As far as goals go, I'd like to get rid of my BF (which isn't a lot, in my opinion, at least. I can attach pictures if need be) and retain my mass. But I would also like to look cut, not the stuff that you see on bodybuilding contests, but I'd like my abs to be visible. Lean mass pretty much, but I don't want to get too small.

It's worth noting that my diet is in check, been really strict, no cheat meals and such, and I've already lost plenty of fat.

The reason why I made this thread is because I've seen some people saying that at this age, if you do decide to run a test cycle, it should be 400-500 minimum, because naturally you produce more test than what you're actually injecting, thus resulting in minor ,if not non existant, gains, and I'd also be shutting myself down for no apparent reason, I would just like to clear that up as I've started my cycle yesterday (did my first injection) so I wish to know if there's anything I can improve & change.

You can follow my cycle here: https://forums.steroid.com/members-c...-ever-log.html
    Last edited by Zanyon; 05-30-2018 at 02:08 PM.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can see how tempting it can be for someone as young as you to jump into AAS, but at your age , you have all the natural test by the balls. I wish I trained as hard as I do now at that age , I’d be a monster right now.
    My advice to anyone under 25 is train hard and eat awesome and stay healthy and you will see results !
    mxgregg likes this.

Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    I can see how tempting it can be for someone as young as you to jump into AAS, but at your age , you have all the natural test by the balls. I wish I trained as hard as I do now at that age , I’d be a monster right now.
    My advice to anyone under 25 is train hard and eat awesome and stay healthy and you will see results !
    I think the the main reason we jump on it to early, is becuase of our idols, people we look up to in the BB world, like Arnold Schwarzenegger ect. And we wanna be like them, right? And it's like a virus in your brain bugging you 24/7 telling you that they are not natural, you'll never be like them, you Gotta hop on the juice... Until one day you just give in, the voice in your head wins and we start juicing, and later regret it. That's how it was with me anyway, it's rare to find natural bodybuilders we can look up to, I mean there's Christian Guzman but his physique simply doesn't impress/excite me....

Here's a question, who reckons Jeff seid is a natural? Or David laid?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post
    I think the the main reason we jump on it to early, is becuase of our idols, people we look up to in the BB world, like Arnold Schwarzenegger ect. And we wanna be like them, right? And it's like a virus in your brain bugging you 24/7 telling you that they are not natural, you'll never be like them, you Gotta hop on the juice... Until one day you just give in, the voice in your head wins and we start juicing, and later regret it. That's how it was with me anyway, it's rare to find natural bodybuilders we can look up to, I mean there's Christian Guzman but his physique simply doesn't impress/excite me....

Here's a question, who reckons Jeff seid is a natural? Or David laid?
    Jeff is not natural, he can't be, and yeah that's possibly the reason, even tho you know what you're doing is wrong and you might regret it, you still do it because there's that voice in your head, telling you that you'll never be like them if you workout naturally.

Anyway, can someone reply to my original question if possible please?

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    im sorry young brother but the only help you will get from me is to stop. You only took one shot, do not continue.

You are young, do not listen to the voices, do this shit right and you will keep ur gains and be a beast in years to come.
    you want to shed BF? great, go to the diet section and let them guys help, learn the diet now and you will be on your way.

Stick around and learn, in a couple years you will be beast natural, then jump on and have some fun.

I know ur not going to listen to me, and i understand why, but you are getting in over your head.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

mxgregg is offline Junior Member
    I agree, I'm just starting my first cycle and I'm 58. There are a lot of things I did when I was young that I am paying for now and wish I would have taken better care of myself. Please don't make a foolish greedy mistake that you will regret later. You have your whole life in front of you. Be smart and take the advice of the people here that know the cost that steroids can cause on your body when you are too young.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    im sorry young brother but the only help you will get from me is to stop. You only took one shot, do not continue.

You are young, do not listen to the voices, do this shit right and you will keep ur gains and be a beast in years to come.
    you want to shed BF? great, go to the diet section and let them guys help, learn the diet now and you will be on your way.

Stick around and learn, in a couple years you will be beast natural, then jump on and have some fun.

I know ur not going to listen to me, and i understand why, but you are getting in over your head.

I stopped.
    mxgregg likes this.

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member
    If you read into it. There could be an onslaught of natural remedies/actual worth while supplements you could get for now until your older.

For me it was 4 big meals 3 shakes a day one first thing in the morning. Fish oils, green tea, water water water. Never noticed any pre workout stuff work ever.

Also what these guys said. If you haven't figuring out how to train hard is rudimentary. Last reps count the most, negatives is where it's at. Heavy metal heavy metal heavy metal. Anyway I'll stop talking y'all probably bigger then me right now
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Thread Information