MrRightT is offline Junior Member

Can i start HCg in week 3 of test Prop cycle

Hi All,
    Thank you for all your help and advice in starting my first cycle in my previous thread. I received my shipment today and verified the icn that everything is legitimate from GP. I have test prop 100 for 8 weeks (100mg eod), arimidex at .25mg eod, winny starting week 3 (40mg ED) I have my pct of nolva and clomid on hand . My hcg i ordered separately(same source) after reading that it is important to have and run during a cycle but the issue is it will not be here for two weeks. I plan to run hcg starting either week 2 or week 3 of my cycle . My question is can i start my cycle now without having hcg on hand ? If i wait to start my cycle for another 2-3 weeks i will not be done before i leave out of the country on August 15th and i have no interest of cycling while im traveling when i wont be able to diet/train as often . As always thank you guys for your help !

Week 3 is better than nothing but...
    You really should have everything before you start the cycle.
    What if it doesn't arrive?

Are you going to PCT on vacation?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Week 3 is better than nothing but...
    You really should have everything before you start the cycle.
    What if it doesn't arrive?

Are you going to PCT on vacation?
    Hey thank you for the reply! For the first 2 weeks of pct i will be at home following the same regimen. Last two weeks i will be gone, going to be following the correct pct protocol and taking my supps along with it. Training will be mostly body weight and cardio unless i can find a gym near by. Diet will be clean as possible just might not be able to get as many calories. trying to stay around 3500. 40/40/20 protein fat carb

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have an RX of HCG , you can take a lot more than 500 IU a week. So it is fine to catch up on that. One much has the balls swinging and feeling good.

Lol right now theyre still swinging but im less than a week in and keeping an eye out.

Thread Information