Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Infection from gear

ns9797 is offline Junior Member

Infection from gear

I got an major infection from new gear source it’s a source with positive reviews from eroids. Anyways the infection started a day or two after injection, started in my hands and feet I notice they become puffy an swollen with pens and needles pain here and there. I thought it was massive water retention but didn’t notice any added scale weight. Then it spread to the whole body head to toes I looked like I spent two long in a tanning bed or the sun. The son didn’t burn when touching it, body was aching and I couldn’t walk on my feet because of the inflammation. 2 days after I ended up going to the ER and was seen immediately they checked my temp and found I had a fever of 104 heart rate and BP were high. They immediately asked what I took and before I answered they thought I did coke or heroine or performance enhancers. I said just a little extra test that I got from a friend and said over the counter stuff like a new pre workout and supplements. Even know I was taking test,eq,deca . I was in the hospital for 4 nights 5 days I was in the icu for the first 2 days and a room for the next 2 I was constantly given antibiotics or pain medication every hour. Day by day swelling and redness went down. I’m out now but still on antibiotics. Overall felt like shit, I do my research and go thru recommend sources and the thing I don’t get is the site I injected didn’t get infected any more than the whole body. Could it be the alcohol or oils they use or could it be bad gear? Even know it’s a well known source. Please reply and give thoughts. Thanks

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That's really weird. As you suggested, it could be some odd reaction by your body, rather than a regular infection from dirty gear. Any chance you have your blood results?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ns9797 View Post
    the thing I don’t get is the site I injected didn’t get infected any more than the whole body.
    The easiest and most straightforward answer is your trip to the hospital maybe isn't related to the gear.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    This really doesn't sound gear related...

I can only think you had an allergic reaction to something in the oil, its not that the gear was bad its just there was something in it that didn't agree with you.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Google Cellulitis

That’s what I think it was just a reaction to the oils in the gear that my body didn’t approve of. I mean if it was bunk gear I would be hearing similar reviews. I looked at my chart for blood work nothing posted so I’m going to half to get a hold of them. As the nurse was telling me liver enzymes were high and white blood cells were low and slowly raised day by day. It has to be from the gear because I didn’t do or take anything else from when starting. They treated as sepsis, sinus tachycardia, Rash and nonspecific skin eruption. Thanks for the replys
    Last edited by ns9797; 05-31-2018 at 09:26 AM.

If it was cellulitis wouldn’t the docs bring it up since it pretty common.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    If it was cellulitis wouldn’t the docs bring it up since it pretty common.
    what UGL?

The UGL was biopharmclinic.org. You can review them on eroids under us domestic, it the top domestic on there right now.

So basically the gear is Useless for me since what’s in it, my body can’t tolerate. Right

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’m always iffy about us domestic ugl. I try and always go for a high reputable ugl lab outside the us. Ironic how I’m more skeptic of people from my own country.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    I’m always iffy about us domestic ugl. I try and always go for a high reputable ugl lab outside the us. Ironic how I’m more skeptic of people from my own country.
    Same here

Prob is that it is getting harder & harder

I smell a terrible reaction to EO or the like

Back in my rookie juice days, I got this on my first tren E run. Whole arm turned red & looked like I had a intense rash

It looked like the oil I injected tried to surface down my arm

Jumped right on amoxicillin, kept spiking more gear, got a real bad fever - pulled back on the injections. A week later it went away - I started pumping the same vial of Tren E - no probs ever since

clindamycin is great for severe 5 day linger pip

Blog Entries
    I keep 500mg yellow jackets on deck at all times

Works for STD's apparently too

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I keep 500mg yellow jackets on deck at all times

Works for STD's apparently too
    I keep a stock of valcyclovir, just in case....

Blog Entries
    OP - Post a pic of this, if u don't mind

Because something smells of horse shit around these parts
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 06-02-2018 at 07:35 PM.

johnjohn84 is offline New Member
    I got an major infection from new gear source it’s a source with positive reviews from eroids. Anyways the infection started a day or two after injection, started in my hands and feet I notice they become puffy an swollen with pens and needles pain here and there. I thought it was massive water retention but didn’t notice any added scale weight. Then it spread to the whole body head to toes I looked like I spent two long in a tanning bed or the sun. The son didn’t burn when touching it, body was aching and I couldn’t walk on my feet because of the inflammation. 2 days after I ended up going to the ER and was seen immediately they checked my temp and found I had a fever of 104 heart rate and BP were high. They immediately asked what I took and before I answered they thought I did coke or heroine or performance enhancers. I said just a little extra test that I got from a friend and said over the counter stuff like a new pre workout and supplements. Even know I was taking test,eq,deca. I was in the hospital for 4 nights 5 days I was in the icu for the first 2 days and a room for the next 2 I was constantly given antibiotics or pain medication every hour. Day by day swelling and redness went down. I’m out now but still on antibiotics. Overall felt like shit, I do my research and go thru recommend sources and the thing I don’t get is the site I injected didn’t get infected any more than the whole body. Could it be the alcohol or oils they use or could it be bad gear? Even know it’s a well known source. Please reply and give thoughts. Thanks
    I got two separate infections from bad gear. I did two separate quad injections and wound up in the hospital for 3-4 days each. Soon as I ditched the gear and switched to my back up I was good to go. My reaction wasn't anything like your describing. My legs swelled up like a ballon and the pain was difficult but I still worked my construction job all week. I was diagnosed with cellulitis but soon as I finished up the orals I haven't had a problem and I've continued my cycle as planned. I would totally ditch the gear and get some new stuff that you can verify from the manufacturer. Good luck brother

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn84 View Post
    I got two separate infections from bad gear. I did two separate quad injections and wound up in the hospital for 3-4 days each. Soon as I ditched the gear and switched to my back up I was good to go. My reaction wasn't anything like your describing. My legs swelled up like a ballon and the pain was difficult but I still worked my construction job all week. I was diagnosed with cellulitis but soon as I finished up the orals I haven't had a problem and I've continued my cycle as planned. I would totally ditch the gear and get some new stuff that you can verify from the manufacturer. Good luck brother
    Quads are the easiest places to get infections.

Maddogdh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Quads are the easiest places to get infections.
    Can you elaborate please. I've been pining quads only for 30 months even ed and eod at times and never gone longer than 7 days without a shot. I was worried a time or two after pinning Vastus Medialis and actually last week was one of those times after 100mg Ace and 125mg Sust.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddogdh View Post
    Can you elaborate please. I've been pining quads only for 30 months even ed and eod at times and never gone longer than 7 days without a shot. I was worried a time or two after pinning Vastus Medialis and actually last week was one of those times after 100mg Ace and 125mg Sust.
    You should be rotating. Pinning only quads is going to cause major scar tissue esp if you are using some long thick needles.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddogdh View Post
    Quads are very dense muscles, they are very irrigated and full of nerves, its easy to put oil in a nerve which will not have the same protection by the immune system ending up with infection.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Quads are very dense muscles, they are very irrigated and full of nerves, its easy to put oil in a nerve which will not have the same protection by the immune system ending up with infection.

I knew there was a real reason I never spiked my legs

I shot damn near every other spot - traps are my next to try. . . From what I hear it's not too bad
    Mr.BB likes this.

I shot damn near every other spot - traps are my next to try. . . From what I hear it's not too bad
    I been hitting biceps with small doses of test base and mast p.

you can definitely it leaving the needle, and for about a good 30 min after. some curls and its good

I'm going to try VG tomorrow and want to try lats

Johnjohn84 did you run a fever? And have a high bp and heart rate?

Traps are also dense muscles, if you think about it every arm movement will activate traps. But they are not weight bearing muscles like quads.

Report back with results

Blog Entries
    Sounds kinda painful

Shit, first few years of shots I looked forward to the pain

Now - well, not so much

Is there testing for oils or alcohols that I could do to help find if I’m allergic To help prevent this again? And is there anything to keep on hand to help fight it?

Thread Information