T-boner is offline Associate Member

Possible bunk gear

Is there a way to test whether Tren Ace is legit? I got several bottles from a source that’s always been great but this time one of the bottles doesn’t seem quite right. I used half the bottle and then just switched to a new bottle. The new bottle seems to be great. Everything I’ve used from this source has always given good results until this one bottle. Thing is I have a lot of this stuff from the same source and I’d like to know if it’s just me or if something is wrong with it and I’d like to test the rest of what I have. This source has been good to work with and they’d probably comp me some gear if I complained but I don’t want to complain unless I know what I’m talking about.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Color, taste or a test kit
    Tastes like copperish toxic waste

Is the same test kit used for all types of steroids or is there a specific one I need to use for Tren ?

The test kits I see only check for the presence of Tren . Are there any kits that verify the potency? I suspect this bottle of Tren I have is extremely weak.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-boner View Post
    The test kits I see only check for the presence of Tren. Are there any kits that verify the potency? I suspect this bottle of Tren I have is extremely weak.
    If that were the case , everyone would know what is in their gear. You would have to have vey expensive hardware to test for potency or you pay a pretty penny to have it tested in a special lab.

I guess it’s a risk no matter what. Be nice to know what’s really in it. All someone has to do to rip you off is brew up some gear at a fraction of the advertised potency. It will still test good on the test. I see posts from guys who make their own and they are worried whether their raw materials are as strong as they are supposed to be.
    This particular bottle is a darker color than the rest. I wonder if that’s an indicator for anything. Does it turn dark if the seal is broken? Maybe it loses strength faster if air has gotten to it.

Thread Information