CAADsprint is offline Junior Member

Revised cycle several questions

So it's been a bunch of trial and errors and more novice mistakes then I'd like to admit but here I go.

Week 1-16: Test E 500mg EW 250mg M-TH
    Week 1-16: aromosin 12.5mg EOD
    Week 1-6: Test Prop 100mg EOD
    Week 1-4: Tbol 50 ED (Tbol stopped at 4 weeks due to abdominal pain)
    Week 5-18: HCG 500ui EW 250UI TU-FRI (changed from original plan)

Week: 18-22:
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20

• Will have left over HCG. actually enough for 1000ui EW post cycle. Since starting HCG late is it OK to compensate by running HCG during PCT too? Any harm?
    • I like Test Prop A lot is it OK to blend Test E and Test Prop together during length of cycle? Like 50/50
    • Would really like to run 600mg or 750mg of Test a week is this OK if I fallow proper PCT and time off?

Reasoning is cause years ago I got knocked over by Lyme. pushed me from 187 pounds of rounded out low bf% physique to 140 pounds of skin and bone. This was years ago but when I was blasting Tbol and Test Prop and Test E body round resembled more of how it was before illness. The want to increase test is to promote growth sooner then later.

happy to take criticism
    P.S still will be road biking but been itching to get back into free weights for said reason of wanting my old physique back. Alright where's the firing line

Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    So it's been a bunch of trial and errors and more novice mistakes then I'd like to admit but here I go.

Week 1-16: Test E 500mg EW 250mg M-TH Run your cycle for 12 weeks. Maybe 14 weeks max.
    Week 1-16: aromosin 12.5mg EOD Start the Aromasin on the 3rd or 4th week.
    Week 1-6: Test Prop 100mg EOD You don't need this.
    Week 1-4: Tbol 50 ED (Tbol stopped at 4 weeks due to abdominal pain)
    Week 5-18: HCG 500ui EW 250UI TU-FRI (changed from original plan) This is fine

Week: 18-22:
    Clomid 75/50/50/50 100/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20 40/20/20/20

• Will have left over HCG. actually enough for 1000ui EW post cycle. Since starting HCG late is it OK to compensate by running HCG during PCT too? Any harm? Already answered this part in your other post.
    • I like Test Prop A lot is it OK to blend Test E and Test Prop together during length of cycle? Like 50/50
    • Would really like to run 600mg or 750mg of Test a week is this OK if I fallow proper PCT and time off?

Reasoning is cause years ago I got knocked over by Lyme. pushed me from 187 pounds of rounded out low bf% physique to 140 pounds of skin and bone. This was years ago but when I was blasting Tbol and Test Prop and Test E body round resembled more of how it was before illness. The want to increase test is to promote growth sooner then later.

happy to take criticism
    P.S still will be road biking but been itching to get back into free weights for said reason of wanting my old physique back. Alright where's the firing line
    You can just drop the HCG if it's too late to run.

Thread Information