Thread: Sever PIP

Sebby79 is offline New Member

Sever PIP

Hi Guys,

Little concerned and bewildered.

5th Cycle for me so no newbie and confident in both quality of the gear (as I've used before) as well as my injection technique and swabbing correctly etc.

Having said that, I had a bit of a bug a few days prior to first injection (actually delayed first jab cos of this), the bug caused 2~3 days of bad fever.

Was all good, but then injection #1 on Sunday night and Monday morning felt horrible with fever again and had really bad PIP to the point of hurting to walk and sit. Fever continued until Thursday and I was back to 80~90% on Thursday night and then injected the other glute and Friday morning felt even worse than Monday morning, horrid fever (a tiny bit better today, but really bad Fri & Sat).

The pain on glute has been crazy, have been unable to sit down or walk without 8~9/10 pain. All the research I've done doesn't line up with infection as the site isn't overly red, it's only slightly swollen and it doesn't leave an impression for more than a second when I press with finger/thumb.

Looking for advice, right glute is still bricked and painful today, maybe 6~7/10 pain, so firstly how to get that better and secondly I want to continue with the cycle but obviously don't want the same reaction, should I try another vial or does anyone know why this could be happening?

Thanks in advance...

Sebby79 is offline New Member
    Update, it's now visibly red and 6/10 pain but quite numb ...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Sometimes our immune system may be a bit weaker than usual, so it has harder time to deal with foreign substances. Would change brand or vial, just because it didnt give you problems in the past, doesnt mean its completely sterile.

Also if you are cutting, with reduced carbs, you might want to give the diet a bit of slack for a few days till you get well. Our immune system will be weaker on lower carbs/cals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebby79 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Little concerned and bewildered.

5th Cycle for me so no newbie and confident in both quality of the gear (as I've used before) as well as my injection technique and swabbing correctly etc.

Having said that, I had a bit of a bug a few days prior to first injection (actually delayed first jab cos of this), the bug caused 2~3 days of bad fever.

Was all good, but then injection #1 on Sunday night and Monday morning felt horrible with fever again and had really bad PIP to the point of hurting to walk and sit. Fever continued until Thursday and I was back to 80~90% on Thursday night and then injected the other glute and Friday morning felt even worse than Monday morning, horrid fever (a tiny bit better today, but really bad Fri & Sat).

The pain on glute has been crazy, have been unable to sit down or walk without 8~9/10 pain. All the research I've done doesn't line up with infection as the site isn't overly red, it's only slightly swollen and it doesn't leave an impression for more than a second when I press with finger/thumb.

Looking for advice, right glute is still bricked and painful today, maybe 6~7/10 pain, so firstly how to get that better and secondly I want to continue with the cycle but obviously don't want the same reaction, should I try another vial or does anyone know why this could be happening?

Thanks in advance...
    You know, infection just happens sometimes. I get them too. I prep everything making sure the are all sterile and when I pin I get a localized infection. Don't worry too much about it. It's uncomfortable but it will go away. Just rotate your injection site away from the affected area.

Thread Information