aj1997 is offline Junior Member

Clen while on Tbol/Var?

Currently 4 weeks into Tbol and 3 weeks into Anavar missed out on nearly a week because I went to a festival and didn’t eat right at all , stupid idea cycling I know but I didn’t think I’d miss a full week also, dropped from 94.5kg to 89.5kg gained noticeable body fat too..

Have 4 weeks left wanted to try shred the fat before I head to Ibiza, would adding in 20-30mg Clen be alright to add in for the last 2-3 weeks? Need a boost in burning fat and have a bad knee that limits my cardio

M
    21yr old
    11.5% (guess was 10% 2 weeks ago though)
    90kg
    5’11
    2 years training

Current cycle and supplements:
    Tbol 40mg ed
    Anavar 40mg ed
    Have Clomid for pct but probably get Nolva too
    Milk Thistle
    Whey protein
    BCAA
    L-Glutamine
    Gonna start back on Creatine
    Last edited by aj1997; 06-05-2018 at 12:58 PM.

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member
    Personally I didn't like Clen . Having breathing issues it helped immensely but I didn't like it. Immediately noticed loss of definition and muscle.
    While on cycle committing to it might not be a bad idea. Some avoid alcohol while on it because it makes you Catabolic.
    personal opinion but I'd just keep the pot belly. It's probably water retention that will go away in a week. Clen might just hinder the anabolics. You could react differently but I myself even with breathing issues put it on the shelf. Didn't like it. Good luck

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Should have listened to us in the first place.

Scrap clen , cardio and diet is your answer NOT drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    Personally I didn't like Clen . Having breathing issues it helped immensely but I didn't like it. Immediately noticed loss of definition and muscle.
    While on cycle committing to it might not be a bad idea. Some avoid alcohol while on it because it makes you Catabolic.
    personal opinion but I'd just keep the pot belly. It's probably water retention that will go away in a week. Clen might just hinder the anabolics. You could react differently but I myself even with breathing issues put it on the shelf. Didn't like it. Good luck
    Yeah I tried it before didn’t have breathing problems did have shakes though when I upped the dosage.. I knew I had that festival booked didn’t think it’d do me in that bad to miss a week, Yeah Im afraid of losing muscle I’ll leave it out stick with the two thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Should have listened to us in the first place.

Scrap clen, cardio and diet is your answer NOT drugs.
    I’ve osgoodschlatters its inflamed ligaments in my knee so I can’t really do hard cardio, can’t even do legs days in the gym because of it never squatted once in my life.. just needed the extra kick in fatloss when I only can depend on diet

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aj1997 View Post
    I’ve osgoodschlatters its inflamed ligaments in my knee so I can’t really do hard cardio, can’t even do legs days in the gym because of it never squatted once in my life.. just needed the extra kick in fatloss when I only can depend on diet
    You can easily loose weight without doing certain things . Doing oral drugs shouldn’t be the first deciding factor.
    Their are people with one leg and they manage to squat and deadlift a shit ton of weight.
    Fat loss is all about moving your body and eating clean and healthy.
    Hell, you can walk more and lose weight if your diet is on point.
    You’re 21 years old , you’re young. Don’t be silly and jump into something that will fuck with your hormones.

Thread Information