Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 2 Post By geezuschrist
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: Holy Leanness

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Holy Leanness

I just started my second cycle but in one week I can see the dividends and it is glorious.....Hardness, Full and Lean and veiny lol......and majority of the gear still has weeks before it kicks in lol. I am assuming its the Primo ACE that kicked in somewhat fast.

Primo Ace 700mg/wk ED (estimated 50% absorption rate, using to reduce frequency of shots)
    Primo E 300mg/wk M/W/F
    Test E 300mg/Week M/F
    Proviron 50mg ED
    HCG 500mg/Week M/F
    T3 25mcg ED
    HGH 3iu ED
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Obs likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    I just started my second cycle but in one week I can see the dividends and it is glorious.....Hardness, Full and Lean and veiny lol......and majority of the gear still has weeks before it kicks in lol. I am assuming its the Primo ACE that kicked in somewhat fast.

Primo Ace 700mg/wk ED (estimated 50% absorption rate, using to reduce frequency of shots)
    Primo E 300mg/wk M/W/F
    Test E 300mg/Week M/F
    Proviron 50mg ED
    HCG 500mg/Week M/F
    T3 25mcg ED
    HGH 3iu ED
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    so mack, your B&C?

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    so mack, your b&c?

b&c?

b&c?
    blasting and cruising?

blasting and cruising?
    No just took off several months and came back on. I am running 300mg of Test because I want it just as a base and I want the Primo to shine. Also when I was on 500mg I felt it was a little too much for me in dosage, I responded well.

No just took off several months and came back on. I am running 300mg of Test because I want it just as a base and I want the Primo to shine. Also when I was on 500mg I felt it was a little too much for me in dosage, I responded well.
    I couod swear yiubjust started first cycle in January February?

Yea I took off a little over 2 months and my bloodwork came back in good order. My lipids were a little off but that was about it.

Yea I took off a little over 2 months and my bloodwork came back in good order. My lipids were a little off but that was about it.
    you didn't pct or anything? just went cold turkey a few months?

you didn't pct or anything? just went cold turkey a few months?
    High dosage HCG jump start and Torem. I also tapered off the cycle for last 4 weeks.
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 06-04-2018 at 09:41 AM.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    High dosage HCG jump start and Torem. I also tapered off the cycle for last 4 weeks.
    You coming off this one of staying on?

that's not good. you either pct+time on = time off. or just cruise into next blast.

that's not good. you either pct+time on = time off. or just cruise into next blast.
    The high hcg is for first 3 days only, then Torem only. Also the tapering helped. Clomid does not sit well with my system. Plus all my blood work came back good.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    You coming off this one of staying on?
    I’m going to run for 14 weeks around. Then come off and take a break until next spring.

The high hcg is for first 3 days only, then Torem only. Also the tapering helped. Clomid does not sit well with my system. Plus all my blood work came back good.
    I'm,saying you would be better off just skipping the hcg and torem and just cruising trt dose into next blast.

no,point in slightly restarting your hpta then slamming it shut again.

its like hot striking a HPS bulb on a magnetic ballast.

its going to burn,out real quick and not work right ever again.

Honestly I am going by blood work. If it wasn’t in normal ranges I would of gave it another month. Plus after this cycle i will have a lot of time off.

I'm,saying you would be better off just skipping the hcg and torem and just cruising trt dose into next blast.

no,point in slightly restarting your hpta then slamming it shut again.

its like hot striking a HPS bulb on a magnetic ballast.

its going to burn,out real quick and not work right ever again.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    I’m going to run for 14 weeks around. Then come off and take a break until next spring.
    That's what they all say.. oh yeah just one more and I'm taking time off.. you've joined the dark side you're not going back
    hollowedzeus and UncleCurley like this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Once you start this lifestyle, it’s kind of like there’s no going back. I’m on TRT for life probably and haven’t even started my cycle days, I just know once you blast a ton of anything , it’s hard to come back from it, esp of doing multiple cycles

I mean you guys can do and say whatever you choose but I say it to everyone that will power is muscle that also needs to be trained.....

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, I for one am proud of you Mack you're running a proper cycle my brother you're gonna get some sick gains from this one!

I'm on trt myself and a big proponent of it for guys who run gear and anyone over 40 (many people over 30 are good candidates as well).
    I personally think "recovering" from every cycle is for people who haven't decided what they really wanna do and wanna experience the enhanced life without making the full commitment. The thing is -people can run a few test only cycles and yeah, assuming they're young enough and do pct properly and wait long enough between cycles they can recover from them for the most part...But as time goes on and they get older and possibly run more cycles, the day will come when their test levels just won't come back up...no matter what they do.

Once you get into more advanced cycles like the one you're doing now, you're going to have major suppression of your hpta and you have to go into this NOT expecting to recover from it. Yes there is a chance you will be able to recover, but honestly bro, by the time your test levels come up enough to support your new gains you will have lost a lot of your new muscle..

So that brings me to my point, which I've made a thread on a while back, which is - once someone decides this is what they wanna do then just get on trt and blast and cruise. That's the way to do it and I'm not just saying that cause that's what I do, I'm saying that cause it makes the most sense and prevents you from having to ingest weird shit like clomid to try and recover. It also will ensure that you don't lose gains between cycles and keep your test levels stable which effects many things.

If you really take off until next spring, by then your physique will look nothing like it will at the end of this cycle. And it doesn't matter how impeccable your diet and training is either, it's simply the fact that your body won't have the hormone content to maintain the gains. People argue with me on this point all the time cause many truly believe they can run a cycle and permanently keep the gains from it lol. I'm no longer arguing this point with people, they can figure it out for themselves the way I and many others have figured it out for ourselves! Now with growth hormone the gains ARE permanent, but with AAS that is unfortunately not the case.

You don't have to take any action right now bro. Do your thing and see what happens cause trt is always an available option. So see what your levels are 2 months after pct and if they're still low then you'll know what to do.
    MACKATTACK likes this.

Its something that is in the back of my mind, but if my system is strong enough to bounce back then so be it. I will give this one a go and see what happens and take it one step at a time. My main doctor also does TRT with some of his client base so he is someone good to have in my corner.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Well, I for one am proud of you Mack you're running a proper cycle my brother you're gonna get some sick gains from this one!

I'm on trt myself and a big proponent of it for guys who run gear and anyone over 40 (many people over 30 are good candidates as well).
    I personally think "recovering" from every cycle is for people who haven't decided what they really wanna do and wanna experience the enhanced life without making the full commitment. The thing is -people can run a few test only cycles and yeah, assuming they're young enough and do pct properly and wait long enough between cycles they can recover from them for the most part...But as time goes on and they get older and possibly run more cycles, the day will come when their test levels just won't come back up...no matter what they do.

Once you get into more advanced cycles like the one you're doing now, you're going to have major suppression of your hpta and you have to go into this NOT expecting to recover from it. Yes there is a chance you will be able to recover, but honestly bro, by the time your test levels come up enough to support your new gains you will have lost a lot of your new muscle..

So that brings me to my point, which I've made a thread on a while back, which is - once someone decides this is what they wanna do then just get on trt and blast and cruise. That's the way to do it and I'm not just saying that cause that's what I do, I'm saying that cause it makes the most sense and prevents you from having to ingest weird shit like clomid to try and recover. It also will ensure that you don't lose gains between cycles and keep your test levels stable which effects many things.

If you really take off until next spring, by then your physique will look nothing like it will at the end of this cycle. And it doesn't matter how impeccable your diet and training is either, it's simply the fact that your body won't have the hormone content to maintain the gains. People argue with me on this point all the time cause many truly believe they can run a cycle and permanently keep the gains from it lol. I'm no longer arguing this point with people, they can figure it out for themselves the way I and many others have figured it out for ourselves! Now with growth hormone the gains ARE permanent, but with AAS that is unfortunately not the case.

You don't have to take any action right now bro. Do your thing and see what happens cause trt is always an available option. So see what your levels are 2 months after pct and if they're still low then you'll know what to do.
    " once someone decides this is what they wanna do then just get on trt and blast and cruise "
    Could you please further explain this sentence for those who do not know what you mean (not me though, I know EVERYTHING)

Its something that is in the back of my mind, but if my system is strong enough to bounce back then so be it. I will give this one a go and see what happens and take it one step at a time. My main doctor also does TRT with some of his client base so he is someone good to have in my corner.
    You said your levels were back to normal from your last cycle, did you keep any of your gains?

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    " once someone decides this is what they wanna do then just get on trt and blast and cruise "
    Could you please further explain this sentence for those who do not know what you mean (not me though, I know EVERYTHING)
    Sure man.

So what I mean is once someone decides that their fitness goals are important enough to them that they need steroids to accomplish them, they should plan a solid cycle and run it properly, and when coming off that cycle, instead of doing a pct they should just stay on trt doses of test to "cruise"....

Then when they're ready for the next cycle or "blast" they run whatever compounds at whatever dosages they've determined to be suitable, and once again upon coming off that cycle they simply drop all other compounds and drop their test dosage down to 150mg-250mg weekly and cruise again...

This eliminates a lot of problems that people run into and prevents you from having to run pct compounds which IMO should never be put into a man's body to begin with.. Clomid is a fucked up drug and makes you look like a fat, red, bloated, melon head and act like a crazy pregnant woman lol it's nuts and completely unnecessary.

But I would like to clarify one thing. I think too many people are hopping on gear for stupid reasons. They just wanna look bigger at the beach this summer or wanna feel like a boss with their shirt off at the next music festival lol.. If you don't plan to pursue SOME kind of career in the fitness industry whether it's body building or power lifting or something else, then I think it would be ridiculous to make that leap. That's why so many people dabble with a few test only cycles and run pct's cause they're trying to experience the enhanced life without making the full commitment and that half ass shit is exaclty the problem cause these people shouldn't be taking steroids in the first place. They could very well achieve their goals with proper diet and training...It will just require a little more time.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Sure man.

So what I mean is once someone decides that their fitness goals are important enough to them that they need steroids to accomplish them, they should plan a solid cycle and run it properly, and when coming off that cycle, instead of doing a pct they should just stay on trt doses of test to "cruise"....

Then when they're ready for the next cycle or "blast" they run whatever compounds at whatever dosages they've determined to be suitable, and once again upon coming off that cycle they simply drop all other compounds and drop their test dosage down to 150mg-250mg weekly and cruise again...

This eliminates a lot of problems that people run into and prevents you from having to run pct compounds which IMO should never be put into a man's body to begin with.. Clomid is a fucked up drug and makes you look like a fat, red, bloated, melon head and act like a crazy pregnant woman lol it's nuts and completely unnecessary.

But I would like to clarify one thing. I think too many people are hopping on gear for stupid reasons. They just wanna look bigger at the beach this summer or wanna feel like a boss with their shirt off at the next music festival lol.. If you don't plan to pursue SOME kind of career in the fitness industry whether it's body building or power lifting or something else, then I think it would be ridiculous to make that leap. That's why so many people dabble with a few test only cycles and run pct's cause they're trying to experience the enhanced life without making the full commitment and that half ass shit is exaclty the problem cause these people shouldn't be taking steroids in the first place. They could very well achieve their goals with proper diet and training...It will just require a little more time.
    Got it, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    You said your levels were back to normal from your last cycle, did you keep any of your gains?

Yea but I’m on hgh throughout my cycle, pct and afterwards plus I have a very good meal plan one of my friends critiques who is a coach for current and past Olympia winners

Thread Information