• 2 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By Meri
  • 1 Post By JohnnnyBlazzze

Thread: Fifth cycle ideas and suggestions

Lee_1978 is offline Member

Fifth cycle ideas and suggestions

I've formulated an outline for my fifth cycle, but I'm stuck on what compound to run along with the test. This cycle is a straight bulk and the tentative plan is as follows:

Stats
    5"10
    92kg
    16% bf

Cycle
    Aromasin 12.5mg ED
    HCG 500 iu EW
    Weeks 1-4 T3 50 mcg ed
    Weeks 1-10 Omnadren test 500mg EW
    Weeks 6-10 Anavar 40mg ED

Injectable Anadrol 150mg EOD?
    Tren Ace 50mg EOD?
    NPP 300mg EW?

PCT
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Additional supps
    Vitamin C 3000g ED
    Vitamin D3 2,500 iu ED
    Vitamin B12 500mg ED

Any suggestions or opinions to add?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Lee_1978; 06-04-2018 at 01:53 PM.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're trying to bulk then run NPP. You have to eat at least 30-50% more calories when trying to bulk on tren so not the best choice for bulking. I haven't heard of injectable anadrol so I won't recommend it...
    Lee_1978 and Mr.BB like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    If you're trying to bulk then run NPP. You have to eat at least 30-50% more calories when trying to bulk on tren so not the best choice for bulking. I haven't heard of injectable anadrol so I won't recommend it...
    Thanks.

Have you used NPP or Deca ? If so, can you comment on the quality of the gains?

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Thanks.

Have you used NPP or Deca? If so, can you comment on the quality of the gains?
    Always get great gains with npp. I love tren to but agree with alpha I have to eat so much just to bulk it gets a bit old

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Thanks.

Npp will give effects much faster than deca and leave your system quicker.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks.

NPP kicks in quick, It doesn't make me hold water like deca does, strength gains are good, quality lean mass... Hardness... One of my favourites. Just have to deal with the frequent injections...
    Lee_1978 likes this.

Thanks.

Yeah Nandrolone is the better option when bulking while Tren is the better option when cutting or doing a recomp IMO.

I think short esters are ALWAYS the better option if it's your first time using a compound because you can get a feel for the side effects and if you're unable to correct them on cycle you can simply discontinue use and let your body normalize...
    Lee_1978 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Yeah Nandrolone is the better option when bulking while Tren is the better option when cutting or doing a recomp IMO.

I think short esters are ALWAYS the better option if it's your first time using a compound because you can get a feel for the side effects and if you're unable to correct them on cycle you can simply discontinue use and let your body normalize...
    I would agree about running shorter esters for first time use.

Having run NPP yourself, how did it effect your libido compared to test?
    Last edited by Lee_1978; 06-06-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    NPP kicks in quick, It doesn't make me hold water like deca does, strength gains are good, quality lean mass... Hardness... One of my favourites. Just have to deal with the frequent injections...
    Do you think I can run NPP for 8 weeks at 200mg EW?

Is the Aromasin enough to ward off progestin/oestrogen sides, or should i consider using caber?

Meri is offline New Member
    As others said nanderolone is one of the best options for bulking, especially for strength, I get so strong on it which is great when your bulking side effects are mild and I just feel overall great on
    Lee_1978 likes this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Do you think I can run NPP for 8 weeks at 200mg EW?
    Hmm, that's a bit low you'll see results but your better off using it if your going to use it... go for 300-500mg

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've formulated an outline for my fifth cycle, but I'm stuck on what compound to run along with the test. This cycle is a straight bulk and the tentative plan is as follows:

Stats
    5"10
    92kg
    16% bf

Cycle
    Aromasin 12.5mg ED
    HCG 500 iu EW
    Weeks 1-4 T3 50 mcg ed

Injectable Anadrol 150mg EOD?
    Tren Ace 50mg EOD?
    NPP 300mg EW?

PCT
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Additional supps
    Vitamin C 3000g ED
    Vitamin D3 2,500 iu ED
    Vitamin B12 500mg ED

Thanks.
    -I don't think you need to run aromasin that heavy every day at just 500mgs Test/wk.

-50mcg is pretty high for T3, it's good to start around 20mcg and taper it up to max 50mcg (Maybe that's just me, I'm always careful with T3 and if your diet and cardio is on point theres really no reason to go above 50mcg)

- If you're trying to lean out and go for a shredded veiny look I would go for Tren, if you're just trying to pack on muscle mass go for some Deca /NPP. Tren is good for mass as well, again, it's a personal preference. I know some guys who just don't want to deal with insomnia or waking up in pools of sweat or insane nightmares (especially if you have a wife or g/f you live with that doesn't want to deal with that shit) so they just go for Deca/NPP. Tren isnt always the answer! haha.

-I would always run a prolactin inhibitor with npp/tren/deca (caber or prami) its not worth dealing with the side effects that youll experience if you dont run one and youll regret not having one once the side effects pop up. Youll find that prami even helps with sleep and appetite as on which is good if youre running Tren.

Everything else looks good!

Side note - if you have a vitamin regime you follow on cycle throw some digestive enzymes and liver pills in it for your cycle since your running an oral

Goodluck dude I hope I wasnt to analytical haha I havn't been on these boards in forever!
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Is the Aromasin enough to ward off progestin/oestrogen sides, or should i consider using caber?
    This is very person dependent as everyone is different, but as JohnnyBlaze said it's better to have a DA on hand then to be stuck without one if sides do pop up. Running Adex or Aromasin AND Proviron should be enough depending on the dose of the 19nor you're taking. I'm actually dealing with this right now.

I'm currently on Tren and just started dating this woman and we finally fucked last Sunday and we were at it for several hours cause your boy couldn't bust. It was driving me fuckin crazy bro and my poor girl took a pounding lol (didn't sound like she mind) but still it's unnecessary and the amount of sweat dripping off me onto her and her bed was kinda gross haha. Luckily she's really into me so it wasn't a big deal but she did wonder, of course, what the problem was..

I told her that she's so sexy and I'm so attracted to her that I didn't wanna finish too quickly and therefore used some cream my buddy gave me to help me last longer and I must've used too much lol... She doesn't know about the gear yet and didn't wanna tell her about it under those circumstance so I felt like telling her that lie was the better option for now lol.

Anyway, I'm sharing this story to illustrate a situation you DON'T wanna find yourself and I could've prevented that from happening by running Caber or Prami.

I added Proviron to my cycle and skipped my last 2 shots of Tren because I'm seeing her again today and that CANNOT happen again. I'm really hoping my prolactin is low enough by now that I won't have that problem tonight.

If you're not with anyone right now or not sexually involved with anyone then I honestly wouldn't worry about it cause I'd prefer not to take weird drugs like DA's, and the only area I feel the elevated prolactin is in the bedroom.

Stats
    5"10
    92kg
    16% bf

Cycle
    Aromasin 12.5mg ED At 500mg/wk of Test, start your Aromasin on week 3. Give your body a chance to build Test. I would also recommend 12.mg eod. Over medicating with an AI is just as bad as not having any.
    HCG 500 iu EW
    Weeks 1-4 T3 50 mcg ed Why are you taking T3 for a bulk cycle? T3 will burn energy and yes, it will burn fat but it also burns muscles.

Injectable Anadrol 150mg EOD? You don't need anadrol if you're taking Tren/NPP/Test
    Tren Ace 50mg EOD? This is only 175mg/wk. If you're going to run Tren, it's better to lower your Test to 300mg/wk and run Tren at 350mg/wk. Use the Test to maintain Test level and Tren to do the building.
    NPP 300mg EW?
    300mg/wk of NPP will give you good results with too many sides.

PCT
    Clomid 75/50/50/50 Run Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20 Nolva dose is good

Additional supps
    Vitamin C 3000g ED
    Vitamin D3 2,500 iu ED
    Vitamin B12 500mg ED

Thanks.
    You need to run cabergoline or prami for the prolactin control. Lowering the Test and the AI will control your E2. E2 control is the first step in controlling prolactin.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnnyBlazzze View Post
    -I don't think you need to run aromasin that heavy every day at just 500mgs Test/wk.

-50mcg is pretty high for T3, it's good to start around 20mcg and taper it up to max 50mcg (Maybe that's just me, I'm always careful with T3 and if your diet and cardio is on point theres really no reason to go above 50mcg)

- If you're trying to lean out and go for a shredded veiny look I would go for Tren , if you're just trying to pack on muscle mass go for some Deca /NPP. Tren is good for mass as well, again, it's a personal preference. I know some guys who just don't want to deal with insomnia or waking up in pools of sweat or insane nightmares (especially if you have a wife or g/f you live with that doesn't want to deal with that shit) so they just go for Deca/NPP. Tren isnt always the answer! haha.

-I would always run a prolactin inhibitor with npp/tren/deca (caber or prami) its not worth dealing with the side effects that youll experience if you dont run one and youll regret not having one once the side effects pop up. Youll find that prami even helps with sleep and appetite as on which is good if youre running Tren.

Everything else looks good!

Side note - if you have a vitamin regime you follow on cycle throw some digestive enzymes and liver pills in it for your cycle since your running an oral

Goodluck dude I hope I wasnt to analytical haha I havn't been on these boards in forever!
    Thanks for the info. A couple of points:

1) Aromasin.

You reckon it's still a high dose if I'm running the test alongside NPP?

2) T3

I've done at lot of research on T3 doses and the general consensus is 75 mcg ED. However, I think it's best to err on the side of caution, so a dose of 50 mcg ED would be sensible, especially to offset sides. I'm only running T3 because I find it increases my hungry and it's such a potent fat burner. What's your experience with T3?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You need to run cabergoline or prami for the prolactin control. Lowering the Test and the AI will control your E2. E2 control is the first step in controlling prolactin.
    So running caber and prami is advisable even with an AI?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I was just re-reading your reply.

T3

i want to add in T3 to keep fat at bay. I thought it was always advisable to run T3 ON cycle as opposed to off cycle due to its catabolic effect? Doesn't the gear serve to prevent T3 burning through muscle?

The bits in red are where I was undecided as to what compound to run. I'm going with NPP. So do you think 300mg EW is suffice?

Thread Information