Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: When do you start to loose performance gains?

Painjunky is offline Junior Member

When do you start to loose performance gains?

Ive been on 12 week cycle of test c @ only 200 mgs per week. My last shsot was four days ago . There is an endurance event this weekend that Im debating on entering. I dont really believe that the test has meraculously made me faster only it helped my train more by recovering faster. Do you think I may notice any change in performance? Basically 10 days after my last shot?
    Btw My cycle included 250iu hcg 2x week 10mg nolva ed 6-12 and .25 adex 2xweek.
    Im also 6 months on hgh 2-3 iu 5/2 and dont plan on stopping anytime in the near future.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Painjunky View Post
    Ive been on 12 week cycle of test c @ only 200 mgs per week. My last shsot was four days ago . There is an endurance event this weekend that Im debating on entering. I dont really believe that the test has meraculously made me faster only it helped my train more by recovering faster. Do you think I may notice any change in performance? Basically 10 days after my last shot?
    Im also 6 months on hgh 2-3 iu 5/2 and dont plan on stopping anytime in the near future.
    Nope you shouldnt have any decrease in performance

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Painjunky View Post
    10 days is not a lot, but for a competition Id prolong the cycle for a week for that little extra RBC!

Thread Information