Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: Advice Requested - Can u finish off Anavar cycle with Winstrol? Is it too damaging?

Last_Ride is offline New Member

Is it ok to use 5wks of Winstrol after finishing 7wks of Anavar? Too damaging?

I am currently on Week-7 of my Anavar + Test E cycle. I have gotten really great results and am currently on 12.8% BF. I am really pleased with the lean & vascular look that oxandrolone bestows on u. Now my stock will be finished on the 50th day.

I have 5 more of weeks Test E to run and being so close to that coveted 10-11% mark, I was thinking of running Winstrol for 4-5 weeks to get that hardened, dry look.

My only dilemma is that since both are C17aa compounds (hepatoxic) and the warning on Steroid .com's product description page says that one should give atleast 6 weeks of gap between two C17aa compounds, I wanted to ask the experts here if running winstrol in the final weeks, immediately after the completion of another C17aa compound, will completely mess up my liver? Has anyone done this without any serious damage?
    Last edited by Last_Ride; 06-13-2018 at 03:39 PM.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not recommended to run two orals at the same time. I personally wouldn't do it although I have friends that have. My one buddy, completely healthy guy, had a surplus of winny and dbol lying around and decided to take them together for some dumb reason. Well, several days into it he couldn't hold down food and felt sick and weak. Went to the doc and his enzymes were dangerously high. He's fine now so your body does recover but you don't wanna go through that bro, trust me.

My advice, switch to Winny at 50mg ed, increase your cardio to brisk walk 30 mins every morning on empty stomach (this is on top of whatever else you're already doing), and possibly drop your cals by 300 and these next few weeks you should get very lean. Nice thing about Winny is you will hold onto almost all of your muscle even if in a deficit so all the weight you lose will be body fat. Post pics let us follow prog. Good luck!
    Octaneforce likes this.

Last_Ride is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    It's not recommended to run two orals at the same time. I personally wouldn't do it although I have friends that have. My one buddy, completely healthy guy, had a surplus of winny and dbol lying around and decided to take them together for some dumb reason. Well, several days into it he couldn't hold down food and felt sick and weak. Went to the doc and his enzymes were dangerously high. He's fine now so your body does recover but you don't wanna go through that bro, trust me.

My advice, switch to Winny at 50mg ed, increase your cardio to brisk walk 30 mins every morning on empty stomach (this is on top of whatever else you're already doing), and possibly drop your cals by 300 and these next few weeks you should get very lean. Nice thing about Winny is you will hold onto almost all of your muscle even if in a deficit so all the weight you lose will be body fat. Post pics let us follow prog. Good luck!
    Okay, I may have failed to explain it properly. I had obtained (50*5 = 250 tabs) of Oxandrolone (at 50mg ED) which will run out on the 50th day. I have 5 more weeks of Test E (at 500mg/week) to run still, as originally planned. So I just wanted to ask if it is okay to take Winstrol (50mg ED) along with the Test during the final 5 weeks? Since I have already used a C17aa compound during the first 50days, was in a dilemma on whether using another similar compound will wreck my Liver.

So, just to make it clear, I was NOT asking about stacking 2 orals together, just whether it is okay to use one immediately after completion of another..

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If you are taking NAC and TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid) for liver support you should be okay running both IMO. But going from one to the other no worries if you are taking NAC at the minimum. I take TUDCA anytime that I take an oral AAS and run NAC year round.

Finish your cycle with one oral. If you want to get leaner then run a carb cycle diet and do 30 mins of cardio everyday. You'll get below 10%.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    If you are taking NAC and TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid) for liver support you should be okay running both IMO. But going from one to the other no worries if you are taking NAC at the minimum. I take TUDCA anytime that I take an oral AAS and run NAC year round.
    What’s NAC ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    What’s NAC ?
    N-Acetyl Cysteine - I read some really good clinical trial on NAC testing. Helps reduce inflammation and promote cellular regeneration. Marketing makes it out to be a miracle supplement. I know for a fact it won't raise the dead. It is good for the liver though.

Thread Information