tempest818 is offline Associate Member

Cytomel/T3 aggression?

Hello all,

I’ve been taking T3...and I’ve been feeling a bit more aggressive lately. Much shorter fuse and I tolerate much less before just going into a mini frenzy in my mind. Maybe I’m just being an asshole. Maybe it’s the T3. What do you guys think?

Thanks!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You shouldnt be experiencing those sides on T3 alone - Are you on Test or Tren ?

Are normally a jerk? LOL

T3 over drives your thyroids. Thyroids control hormones. I can see someone's emotions being affected by T3.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I guess I "could" see it too but haven't heard of that before and haven't personally experienced aggression on T3. Unless you mean Tren 300 lol I wouldn't attribute increased aggression to T3.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    How much T3 are u taking daily? I take 25mcg and super calm....

tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Okay maybe I’m just normally an asshole :P

I’m taking 50-75 mcg.

I’m taking it with about 100-150 mcg of Clen and 2 mg of Cardarine. Very manageable stuff...and so far I like it. I sweat like an absolute animal and my heart rate is a nice 160-180 during my jog. Before I’d be lucky to get to 160 without my chest squeezing and hurting (yikes) but somehow my cardio has improved IMMENSELY.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Never experienced this or my mrs from T3. Never heard of anyone who has had that probs either, That's all i can say.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I think I know what the problem is. After giving it some thought. When I would take higher mcgs of T3 and now that you mix in clen also. I would feel like shit, which would put me in a bad mood at times. I think if you dropped the dosages across the board you would see less of these sides. I don't think its the drug as suppose more of the dosage.....

Cupid is offline Junior Member
    I have extensive experience with both.
    It's not the t-3, it's the clen .

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Have you been dealing with a lot of stupid people? That tends to cause me to be an asshole and I am normally such a nice person. BTW - T3 no sides, Clen makes my hands shake.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    CLENBUTEROL can give some people anxiety, which could make you short tempered.

Quote Originally Posted by tempest818 View Post
    Okay maybe I’m just normally an asshole :P

I’m taking 50-75 mcg.

I’m taking it with about 100-150 mcg of Clen and 2 mg of Cardarine. Very manageable stuff...and so far I like it. I sweat like an absolute animal and my heart rate is a nice 160-180 during my jog. Before I’d be lucky to get to 160 without my chest squeezing and hurting (yikes) but somehow my cardio has improved IMMENSELY.
    Ok, I missed the clen part. Clen is a bronchial dilator used for asthma. When ingested, it acts as a super thermogenic. I read that clen can increase your body metabolism up to 9%. That's a LOT! You're con 150mcg of clen. Your resting heartrate's near 90, you're cramping, sweating, and your whole body is under stress. You're really uncomfortable, inside, but you don't really know it. Of course you're going to react to external stimulus, I do. All that's temporary. Do some mild cardio on a stationary bike and you will lose fat fast.

Thread Information