Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: UGL & Pharma grade gear both available. Is the considerable price difference worth it

Last_Ride is offline New Member

UGL & Pharma grade gear both available. Is the considerable price difference worth it

Hello everyone.

I will be starting a Test E + Anavar cycle soon (I have already accumulated a lot of advice on my cycle from the seniors here ) but I am faced with a small dilemma and I would really like some honest advice.

My trainer has put me in touch with a dealer of UGL gears like Alpha Pharma & Thaiger. On the other hand, I have also met the owner of a huge pharmacy chain who is willing to sell me Pharma grade stuff without prescription (like Bayer, Scherring etc) but strictly at MRP (no discounts even if I buy in bulk, i.e., even if I buy stuff which would have me covered for my next cycle even). The price of AI, Nolva, Clomid and HCG is the same for both sources.

The difference in price is coming out to be 150$ approx (I know it is a small amount in dollars but when u convert it to Indian Rupee, that is quite a sizeable difference).

Therein lies my dilemma. Does the difference in quality really merit the price difference or are they pretty much the same?? I have read in these forums that a lot of unscrupulous dealers simply give u the cheaper Winstrol inplace of the more expensive Anavar. Also a lot of UGL gears are underdosed/overdosed etc. So buying pharma grade stuff will put my mind more at ease. But I was also thinking of the considerable price difference.

So what would you guys recommend?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If I had the choice I’d pick tru pharma every time.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah that's a tough one and depends on what the quality of UGL is and which compounds you're talking about. Similar to the example you gave, some compounds are counterfeited a lot and others are not, and some are so damn expensive it isn't worth the extra cost through pharmacies... For example, pharm grade human growth hormone is crazy expensive compared to generic tops, and it's the same exact shit. All hgh is 191aa chain and that's all, why the hell would I pay $400/kit when I can pay $100..!?

My final answer is to use your discretion. Since you know anavar is faked a lot and you're dead set on getting that cvompound, maybe get that one from pharm, and get all your other shit from UGL... Another thing you can do if you don't trust your source is place a sample order and get all your gear lab tested. I have a guy who tests all my shit PM for his info if you want it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Pharm grade is second to none. You'll know once you have used it
    almostgone likes this.

St_unner is offline Junior Member
    If I had the choice, I would get the pharmaceutical grade even if that meant a lil wait before I can start the cycle

I've run both and gotten good results with both. If you know that the UGL quality's good, go with the UGL. If you don't know the UGL quality, go with the pharma.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pharma grade is always better than UGL stuff. Pharma grade has minimal alcohol and is as sterile as it can be, and is always correctly dosed.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Thread Information