Zigg is offline New Member

Question First Cycle Cypionate 400mg/ Week

Greetings Everyone,

After extensive research I have decided to start cycling, I have my Primary Care and an Endo on board to assist me in this process.

Age >26, Height 5'10", Weight 160, Body Fat 12%

Diet: 2500+ Calories, High protein, High Carb, Low fat, Low Salt, Low Sugar.

Exercise: 3day split 1 day rest, limited cardio.

Protocol Background: I have been running Test Cypionate E3D @200mg, so 400 per week. Only. No AI, No HGC.
    Currently I am on week 7 of 12. PCT 14days after last pin, Nolva40/Clomid 100 for 3 weeks.

Labs: Normal, Starting Test was around 470 ng/dL (ill detail these later)

Physical effects: have been minimal, I notice moderate strength increase, my weight initially dropped slightly to 155, I assume this is due to a reduction of fat, and has now increased to 163.

Side effects: Moderate acne on Chest, Back, Legs. Moderate joint inflammation, Wrists, Knees. Moderate increased sex drive. No water retention from what I can tell.

Addressing your concerns: I know there is a recommendation that you start cycling after reaching optimal genetic limit, no need to reiterate. Not running AI, as this is the first cycle I want the mid cycle lab report to give me as pure data as I can get, I have no symptoms of gyno and have an anastrozole and tamoxifen on hand.

My questions for you:

AI: Why run AI from the start if not necessary? is this for larger stacks/ dose cycles? to prevent aromatization.
    or just to maximize the conversation of test?

PCT: Should I attempt this first cycle without PCT to evaluate my body's ability to restart natural production?

Acne: I am taking Zinc and B5... any other recommendations?

Tendons/Joints: Any suggestions to preserve/strengthen tendons? I hear HGH and Deca are beneficial for tendons? Does Test weaken tendons? or does it only increases strength faster than the rate at which tendons can build, making them more prone to injury?

Cycle length: Could/Should I extend the Test Cycle past 12 weeks? Pro's and Con's?

Next Cycle: Changes, Recommendations? How much should I increase the dosage? should I add a stack? Should I run test only? Same dosage? AI?

Also, I understand some of the questions asked above are answered throughout the forum and the web, but there is a variety of opinions and I would just like to get some fresh perspective.

Ill post a follow up when I update labs before and after PCT.

Gotmikl is offline New Member

Aches & Pains - sore joints. Research only

If you are considering researching Tianeptine for your sore joints, I can endorse tianpetinedirect dot com for your study in terms of product quality and almost as importantly customer service and processing & shipping efficiency. I've been working with them for a couple of months now and their service is top notch. I'll let you calculate the rest, but for post workout joint pain relief it's my go to option.

For your other questions, it seems like all your assumptions are correct. I ran 200 mgs of D (sometimes less) PW and totally eliminated what was severe elbow pain. Plus I'm 45, and it was a god send. I would definitely encourage it. You touched on the fact that your muscles are growing & getting stronger faster than your ligaments and tendons; that is a real thing and while one cycle of low dose T is unlikely to cause injury, you should definitely listen to your body.

Of course, everyone will jump my shit for saying this, but I don't think you need an aggressive PCT for this cycle. It's very mild. I would do two weeks at 600mgs and cut the duration to 10 weeks, then go ahead with your 3 week PCT, but that just me. You'll know if you're gyno prone (I am not) enough to know if you can add something else and what to add.

I will leave you with this long term thought - You cannot bang a bunch of stuff in high dosages and get overnight results (I'm not implying you are, just want to make sure you don't in the future either). Even with assistance, it takes time. I personally wouldn't run higher than 600 mgs total per week of any combination of anything. It's not necessary and won't do any good. You can only grow so much, so fast. Good training and diet with the above dosage run 2-3 times per year with appropriate time off and PCT will get you where you want to go with minimal sides.

Good luck, it seems like you are on the right track and have a good head on your shoulders.

Magnum_RS is offline New Member
    Why run an AI before symptoms? Well your acne could be a symptom of high estrogen and it's not good for a man to have high estrogen, regardless of gyno.
    Are you bulking or cutting? 2500 calories isn't much at all, I was eating much more than that off cycle...

For acne, I take b5 (2g per day) and I take two hot showers a day and a few Epsom salt baths a week.
    I'm acne prone and my test cycle isn't giving me any new acne at all, in fact my skin is the clearest it's been. Maybe take an AI, .5mg arimidex on injection days

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg View Post
    Greetings Everyone,

After extensive research I have decided to start cycling, I have my Primary Care and an Endo on board to assist me in this process.

Age >26, Height 5'10", Weight 160, Body Fat 12%

Diet: 2500+ Calories, High protein, High Carb, Low fat, Low Salt, Low Sugar.

Exercise: 3day split 1 day rest, limited cardio.

Protocol Background: I have been running Test Cypionate E3D @200mg, so 400 per week. Only. No AI, No HGC.
    Currently I am on week 7 of 12. PCT 14days after last pin, Nolva40/Clomid 100 for 3 weeks.

Labs: Normal, Starting Test was around 470 ng/dL (ill detail these later)

Physical effects: have been minimal, I notice moderate strength increase, my weight initially dropped slightly to 155, I assume this is due to a reduction of fat, and has now increased to 163.

Side effects: Moderate acne on Chest, Back, Legs. Moderate joint inflammation, Wrists, Knees. Moderate increased sex drive. No water retention from what I can tell.

Addressing your concerns: I know there is a recommendation that you start cycling after reaching optimal genetic limit, no need to reiterate. Not running AI, as this is the first cycle I want the mid cycle lab report to give me as pure data as I can get, I have no symptoms of gyno and have an anastrozole and tamoxifen on hand.

My questions for you:

AI: Why run AI from the start if not necessary? is this for larger stacks/ dose cycles? to prevent aromatization.
    or just to maximize the conversation of test?
    Run the AI starting from week 3. That give your body enough time to build up the Test concentration before you start taking the AI. IMO, an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of treatment. Gyno is pre-cancerous so I don't want it anywhere near me.

PCT: Should I attempt this first cycle without PCT to evaluate my body's ability to restart natural production?
    Would you put 1 bullet or 2 when you play Russian Roulette? There is a TON of empirical experience on this board for PCT. Why would you want to reinvent the wheel? Run PCT.

Acne: I am taking Zinc and B5... any other recommendations?
    Get a anti-acne body wash and use it twice a day. You can get it at Walmart for really cheap. It's next to the Neutogena anti-acne wash and is labeled in Walmar's "Equate" brand.

Tendons/Joints: Any suggestions to preserve/strengthen tendons? I hear HGH and Deca are beneficial for tendons? Does Test weaken tendons? or does it only increases strength faster than the rate at which tendons can build, making them more prone to injury?
    Tendons are strong. You can get them stronger by exercise over time. Tendon's take a lot longer to get strong when compared to muscles. I recommend that guys be in the gym for at least 2 years before they run a cycle. The main reason is to get their tendons and ligaments used to the load that will increase when their muscles get hit with Testosterone.

Cycle length: Could/Should I extend the Test Cycle past 12 weeks? Pro's and Con's?
    If you're still making gains at 12 weeks, run until 14 weeks. If you're not making gains your receptors are tired and need to be reset. Stop your cycle and prepare for PCT.

Next Cycle: Changes, Recommendations? How much should I increase the dosage? should I add a stack? Should I run test only? Same dosage? AI?
    If your current cycle works well, run the exact same cycle on the next one. Why fix something if it ain't broke? Adding multiple compounds too soon will just increase the "tolerance" your body has to AAS. You have to keep increasing dosage to get gains. Your first cycle is going to be your best cycle.

Also, I understand some of the questions asked above are answered throughout the forum and the web, but there is a variety of opinions and I would just like to get some fresh perspective.

Ill post a follow up when I update labs before and after PCT.
    Listen to the established knowledge on this board. There are guys that have way more experience than me.

Thread Information