Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By assguy22

Thread: MPB and Steroids: Your experience

SocioMachiavelli is offline Knowledgeable Member

MPB and Steroids: Your experience

I started losing my hair at 17, However it has been a very very slow process. I still have a head of thick hair it has just started receding in places but when I do my hair you can barely tell. Anyway to my question

To those of you who have MPB, how did a "hair friendly cycle" effect your hair? minimal or rapid shedding?

assguy22 is offline Junior Member
    Shave your head and use heavy compunds with no worries.
    Octaneforce and < <Samson> > like this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Assguy hit the nail on the head but hey id like to have hair until im atleast like 27 lol. Im 25 and have been thinning since i was a teenager but just like you its been slow. It got worse when i started cyled but i began using finastride and it works awesome. I havent had any side affects that people warn about and my hair is much thicker now. You almost cant even tell that im thinning anymore. I think fina actually increased my libido, which is opposite of what people warn about. Ive done test, tbol, npp, and dbol . Nothing out of those seemed to make my hair thin any faster than the others. Im gonna try anavar next cycle and thats a dht compound so we will see what happens!

Ive heard that dht compounds cant convert to dht because its already dht derived. The cause of hairloss, supposedly, from dht compounds is because of the huge increase in free test available. More test means more dht conversion thus hairloss. But this can be treated with a dht blocker such as fina or duta. Like i said i have no science to back this but it makes sense.

El darsh is offline New Member
    Maybe you can use Nizoral?

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Hey, you can always get products from forhims that probably dont work
    But theyve been pouring quite a bit of money into advertising so common sense dictates that it has to work though right?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Hey, you can always get products from forhims that probably dont work
    But theyve been pouring quite a bit of money into advertising so common sense dictates that it has to work though right?
    Things like that will probably compliment the combined use of nizoral, fina, biotin, etc. another product i like is rxp4 cream. Its like a hair mouse that cleanses dht. I use it in my beard too. But yeah those gimmicks alone prolly wont do much. Pretty crazy how science hasnt cured baldness yet lol. Aside from hair implants which looks friggin brutal in videos.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SocioMachiavelli View Post
    I started losing my hair at 17, However it has been a very very slow process. I still have a head of thick hair it has just started receding in places but when I do my hair you can barely tell. Anyway to my question

To those of you who have MPB, how did a "hair friendly cycle" effect your hair? minimal or rapid shedding?
    Pretty sure its primarily genetic dependent. I've used AAS on and off for 20+ yrs and still have a full head of hair.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Pretty sure its primarily genetic dependent. I've used AAS on and off for 20+ yrs and still have a full head of hair.

My 45+ year old friend is like this, runs mast as much as I do - yet the fvcker still has a full set of hair

Who needs hair when you're swole right

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    My 45+ year old friend is like this, runs mast as much as I do - yet the fvcker still has a full set of hair

Who needs hair when you're swole right
    I use exogenous DHT (not mast, I mean 1:1 endogenous DHT) and it does nothing to my hair.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lantanaprost + finasteride (topical)

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I use exogenous DHT

Off topic - but, what it do?

MPB? It's mostly genetic. Nizoral is good shampoo. Keeps your scalp clean does little/nothing for MPB. Topical Minoxidil helps prevents DHT conversion from attacking your hair follicles. Slows down MPB and may even grow some peach fuzz. Finasteride is a prescription medication. The normal MPB treatment is 2mg/ed forever. It prevents DHT conversion from attacking your hair follicles. Similar to Ninoxidil but stronger. They do nothing for 19nor attack on the hairline. I use all of them. Might as well try to keep as much hair as possible is what I say.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Off topic - but, what it do?
    Keeps my gyno at bay without the serms and many other good things, vascularity, dryness, can finally grow some facial hair. It's also kinda relaxing.

No changes in aggression (quite the contrary) nor libido/sex drive.

Thread Information