Faacus is offline Junior Member

Test cyp anavar cutting cycle few questions

i'm in week 7 cutting cycle with test cypionate 400 @week and anavar 40 @day with ADEX 0.5 mg e3d. (with good results, this is my 3rd cycle after 2y) Start Anavar in week 6 and I want to get up to 60 mg per day.
    I would like to ask a few questions.
    How best to take var? 20mg every 12 hours or 30 mg every 8 hours?
    I've been using Nac 600 after lunch, I would run nac 1800/2400 mg daily as suggested during oral. How to split nac? Can I take the same meal with anavar, vit C, omega3, multivitamins?? There are problems of absorption?

Cupid is offline Junior Member
    You don't need to "get up" to 60mg per day. If you have enough Var, just start at 60. There is no reason to work up to it.
    Best is 2 doses spaced 12 hours apart. But honestly - it doesn't matter that much. People overcomplicate it.
    Same with NAC - doesn't really matter much. No absorption problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Faacus View Post
    i'm in week 7 cutting cycle with test cypionate 400 @week and anavar 40 @day with ADEX 0.5 mg e3d. (with good results, this is my 3rd cycle after 2y) Start Anavar in week 6 and I want to get up to 60 mg per day.
    I would like to ask a few questions.
    How best to take var? 20mg every 12 hours or 30 mg every 8 hours? You can split the dose AM/PM but I take the whole dose an hour before workout. I want the max "pre-workout" boost from the var when I'm lifting.
    I've been using Nac 600 after lunch, I would run nac 1800/2400 mg daily as suggested during oral. How to split nac? Just take the whole shot at once.
    Can I take the same meal with anavar, vit C, omega3, multivitamins?? There are problems of absorption? No problem with absorbtion
    Good questions. Add 20 mins of stationary bike cardio every other day and you'll gain lean muscles.

Thread Information