LosCaballerosdeCali is offline New Member

Steroid newbie looking for some help

Hello everyone,

First off, my knowledge of anabolic steroids is limited to the information you can read on Wikipedia and/or other similar websites.
    I am looking for the appropriate and best suited anabolic steroid for my specific needs. The reason I’m looking to supplement with a steroid are as follow:

- (very) low energy
    - low libido
    - excess body fat (unnaturally high, considering my diet and exercise)

So my question to you guys is, which steroid would you recommend for my specific profile? Would you recommend taking tablets or injections and why?
    Thanks for your help in advance.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hello and welcome,

Check out the TRT section, read all the stickies and get blood work with all related panels.

Quote Originally Posted by LosCaballerosdeCali View Post
    Hello everyone,

First off, my knowledge of anabolic steroids is limited to the information you can read on Wikipedia and/or other similar websites.
    I am looking for the appropriate and best suited anabolic steroid for my specific needs. The reason I’m looking to supplement with a steroid are as follow:

- (very) low energy
    - low libido
    - excess body fat (unnaturally high, considering my diet and exercise)

So my question to you guys is, which steroid would you recommend for my specific profile? Would you recommend taking tablets or injections and why?
    Thanks for your help in advance.
    Based on what I'm reading, it sounds like you may have low Testosterone level. Go see your doc and get a full panel hormone test. Your doc can recommend Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT). You'll feel a TON better once you get on TRT.

Thread Information