Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Dazhy
  • 1 Post By geezuschrist
  • 2 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By BlakeJ

Thread: 1st cycle after massive weight loss

Ppp123 is offline New Member

1st cycle after massive weight loss

I just recently lost about 90lbs over the course of a year and a half of really consistent diet and training. Im 21 5’10 185. I went through a initial cut and bulk during the winter and another cut now to lose some body fat. I have some loose skin(very minimal) that im looking to fill out and was thinking about taking a cycle of test to help me out. I was wondering if i can get some wisdom from some of you experianced guys about this. Btw have some experiance with PHs during the bulk in which i made some good gains with minimal side effects and seemed to keep most of those gains. I appreciate any advice

Dazhy is offline Junior Member
    get some test at 500mg week for 12 weeks.

You can also add and oral to kickstar the cycle like dbol .
    Octaneforce likes this.

BlakeJ is offline New Member
    ^^^^ this, plus get yourself some arimidex or aromasin to have on hand in case of estrogen issues. The usual protocol is to pin 250 mg of test E twice a week (usually Monday and Thursday) and take your AI every other day. Look up dosages for the AI depending on which one you pick. If you use an oral to kickstart, be sure to take a liver protectant, and limit the oral to the first 4-6 weeks. Good luck brother

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Be careful with an oral. If you're an ex fatty you're probably gonna convert a lot to estrogen. Dbol is known for gyno
    70rs likes this.

OP, I just realized this was your first post. You should go introduce yourself in the intro section

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    at 21 go get your test levels checked first before thinking of taking AAS. Your natural test levels should be really high naturally. But if you are going to do a cycle then test only and have ALL your gear, HCG , AI, PCT on hand before you start.
    BlakeJ and Quester like this.

70rs is offline Associate Member
    I would hold off on the dbol .

Good call David LoPan. I didn't realize OP was only 21. In that case I would definitely hold off on any AAS, unless your planning on competing or never having kids. Why risk it at that age when your test is already at its peak?
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Ridonkulus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ppp123 View Post
    I just recently lost about 90lbs over the course of a year and a half of really consistent diet and training. Im 21 5’10 185. I went through a initial cut and bulk during the winter and another cut now to lose some body fat. I have some loose skin(very minimal) that im looking to fill out and was thinking about taking a cycle of test to help me out. I was wondering if i can get some wisdom from some of you experianced guys about this. Btw have some experiance with PHs during the bulk in which i made some good gains with minimal side effects and seemed to keep most of those gains. I appreciate any advice
    You should read this.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ppp123 View Post
    You're 21 and your skin's still really elastic. Be patient and work on a good workout/cardio and diet. Don't run AAS right now. There are too many variables in your body are still changing and developing. Running AAS at this time could disrupt your normal hormonal development, especially the natural production of Testosterone . Once that gets messed up you'll be fighting your body for a long time.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ And, it doesn't sound like your appreciation for what you have accomplished is providing the satisfaction it should. Ppp, you are doing great, just think about that and let it fill you have self-satisfaction. You will get all of the rest of the things you want. There is no need to be impatient, your in the top 1% right now.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I've been in your exact situation before actually, the whole "loose skin" thing is just bs, it's still fat but is very hard to remove especially when you have already lost tons of fat, in fact I don't think it's even possible to not have that fat without being enhanced in general. Clenbuterol or albuterol and possibly localized heating is very effective for fat loss localized but I can't suggest to take anabolics yet.

Thread Information