Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Magnum_RS
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Accutane while on orals steroids?

Dazhy is offline Junior Member

Accutane while on orals steroids?

i have severe cystic acne of the chest and back.
    My dermo give me doxycycline at 200mg ed , but it was month ago and nothing..right now im only on tren and prop but the problem here is the final weeks on my prep cycle is Winny 50mg Ed and Epi 30mg Ed for the show. How bad is add low dose of accutane (40mg ed)?? is really not safe? i never take alcohol and my liver is good right now..but OMG I HATE THIS SH*t!!
    Last edited by Dazhy; 06-12-2018 at 09:02 AM.

David LoPanno is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhy View Post
    My dermo give me doxycycline at 200mg ed , but it was month ago and nothing..right now im only on tren and prop but the problem here is the final weeks on my prep cycle is Winny 50mg Ed and Epi 30mg Ed for the show. How bad is add low dose of accutane (40mg ed)?? is really not safe? i never take alcohol and my liver is good right now..but OMG I HATE THIS SH*t!!
    My son was on Accutane and it did great for him. From.whay I remember it is hard on your liver and he had to get regular blood work. Might not be the best drug while taking oral AAS. Google the PI for Accutane and you will get a lot of information from it. Might want to look at getting retina (sp) gel from your doctor for those areas. Also look at the soap and body lotions and cleansers your using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnum_RS is offline New Member
    Accutane can take a good few weeks to start working properly. To start with it can make your acne worse...
    Also the list of side effects is just ridiculous. I had to quit early due to side effects and I wish I never took it
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Have you thought about taking Melanotan II and tanning to burn them off?

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Your joints HURT on it. I couldn't sit in a car without extending my legs

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When I was on accutane in high school ( on it twice ) I can’t tell you how shitty it is for you. Yeah it will Rid ance but I’m telling you right now... it is not worth the side effects. Me cuz basically lost all of his hair and I have lost a lot myself. Plus it has ton of terrible sides long term man.
    Not to mention it will dry you the fuck out which doesn’t sound that awful until you experience it.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum_RS View Post
    Accutane can take a good few weeks to start working properly. To start with it can make your acne worse...
    Also the list of side effects is just ridiculous. I had to quit early due to side effects and I wish I never took it
    Didn’t even see this post , but what this guy said , the sides and what it does is not worth getting rid of acne.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    How bad is add low dose of accutane (40mg ed)?? is really not safe? i never take alcohol and my liver is good right now..but OMG I HATE THIS SH*t!!
    40mg is not low dose. For hormonal acne, which is what you have, low doses are being effectively prescribed starting at 10mg, mon-wed-fri.

Still it is not advised during oral cycles, much less during a prep. Also, how do you know how is your liver? only bloodwork can really tell, as cirrhosis is a silent disease.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I recently had the same issue man. My back was lit up with cystic acne and not only did it look horrible but it also hurt like hell.

The first thing I did was discontinue the compound that caused it, which for me was Nandrolone (decaonate). However, over a month after discontinuing use I was still getting them so I was at a loss.

The only thing that seemed to help was going to the beach and getting in the salt water, and letting the sun hit my back. Since I'm on melanotan I don't burn at all so I'm sure not having to put sun screen on helped keep the pores open.

Anyway, it finally started getting better when I got some pharm grade Adex. I had been using some liquid shit from the internet cause my source was out at the time and who knows what the hell we're getting in those liquid concoctions. Ultimately, it could be a coincidence but about a week or so after start the pharm grade Adex it started clearing up. So my theory is that estrogen had something to do with it.

As of right now I'm still getting some pimples here and there on my back (only on the back) but they are no longer cystic. These little ones I can control with some 10% benzyl peroxide solution I use a sponge on a stick to lather it on my back and I'll chill for a min or two before rinsing it off.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I forgot to mention I also started running Proviron at 50mg ed and that seemed to help quite a bit as well. It got better when I started the real Adex and EVEN better a few days after I started the Proviron... Hope that helps. Good luck man I know first hand how badly this issue sucks. You have it worse cause you're already competing so I really hope you get this sorted out man.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would definitely be careful of strong orals while using ACCUTANE, both can cause liver stress individually and taken together possibly even more stress.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    40mg is an ok dose. It's generally dosed at nearly 1mg / 1kg body weight. 80mg is a pretty typical run as most males weigh about that much. I ran isotretinoin while on anavar and test for 3 months. My liver values were fine. I used 3000mg NAC ED along with this, split out a few times a day.

It cleared my acne up massively, I have terrible cystic acne from young age and obviously cycling. I was prescribed doxy at 100mg ED and it made me shit my pants I gave it 2 months but after shitting 25x a day ( no joke ) for 3 days straight I stopped it... People with real cystic acne, nothing cures it but isotretinoin. I highly reccomend not doing orals while on iso - but choice is yours. They do give blood tests every month roughly so you will be able to see if your liver is changing for the worse.

Mox_Ruby is offline New Member
    Just treat it like another oral. Your already taking 50 winny and 30 EPI, is another 40mg oral in that cycle insane risk to you?

If you're show prepping you don't want to take accutane. The side I'm thinking about is that it will make your skin look dry and pasty. You're on stage, you want to look great who cares about how accutane's destroying your liver. LOL

Lower your Prop/Tren dosage. It will help. Wash your body with anti-acne soap and get out in the sun. Subcutaneous cysts is painful. I had those when I first started cycling. Once my body go used to cycles, I stopped getting them. I get an acne here and there but not the golf ball sized cysts. Good luck on your show.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doxycycline should be taken for 3 months. 200 mg is the right dosage. Acutane is harsh on the liver.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doxycycline, in fact, all tetracyclines, will make the body sun-sensitive.

Thread Information