Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: First cycle.

usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member

First cycle.

Hey i need your help guys . I'm planning to take as my first cycle 250/300 mg test e per week.I thought i wanted to include some deca durabolin , but after reading some posts on this site from what i can understand i don't really need it and it has bigger health risks too.So i have a few questions, do i need to use something like nolvadex (since i'm not going to use deca anymore) ? And if so where can i find it,i live in europe not us so i don't know if you guys know where to find some.Another question i have is from what i heard the syringe should be 5 ml but does the lenght of the needle matter?This is pretty much all of my questions for now.If you guys have any advice on the first cycle please tell me.Thanks .

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Thanks for responding,i already red the first link,i i will look at some of the 2nd but i know most of the problems that comes with taking steroids .I have made the decision that for ME is worth taking the risks.If you have any other advice please let me know.

I replied to you capebuffalo but for some reason it doesn't show.TLDR:i know the dangers and i will go on a cycle,but it's your choice if you want to help me with it or not.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by usernamewastaken View Post
    I replied to you capebuffalo but for some reason it doesn't show.TLDR:i know the dangers and i will go on a cycle,but it's your choice if you want to help me with it or not.
    I’ll have to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I’ll have to pass.
    I understand your decision and the fact that you try to change my mind, and I thank you for that. But rather then me doing it bad , some advice would be appreciated so i can do it better,safer.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How old are you ?
    The problem with a lot of people coming here is they come here wanting to do cycles ( most of the time it’s their first cycle )
    And it’s always more then one compound and not what is advised.
    Vets and people that have experience give their two cents and no one ever takes it because they aren’t asking to listen and follow information , they, you ... whoever comes here and is still going to do whatever you set out to do , so you mine as well not ask questions and just do it.
    Most of the time guys come back upset or conceded because it was a mistake and then get mad or upset when everyone that gave good advice said “I told you so and you didn’t listen “

Quote Originally Posted by usernamewastaken View Post
    I understand your decision and the fact that you try to change my mind, and I thank you for that. But rather then me doing it bad , some advice would be appreciated so i can do it better,safer.
    there is no safe way to cycle at 18yrs old
    Capebuffalo likes this.

I'm 18(i understand there's a WAY bigger risk at my age) but so is if i don't know the right way to do a cycle.I've already made up my mind that i'm going to cycle and i know i may be stupid for not waiting but instead of arguing on this thing that i already decided for myself can you guys help me do it the right way?I understand the fact that you try to make me not use steroids but what i can't understand is the fact that you guys don't really seem to want to give advice.Like i'm going to do it anyway,why not do it with information from experienced guys.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    there is no safe way to cycle at 18yrs old
    yes i know that , there is no safe way to cycle at any age,but there is a safer way then just injecting the shit in my butt and that's it,and i want to know how.

mxgregg is offline Junior Member
    Why don't you take everyone's advice and not do a cycle? You don't even understand all the harm you can do to yourself or what you may have to deal with the rest of your life. My son is 18 and he works out all the time and he is gaining so much muscle its crazy. Do the hard work first then cycle later when your body is finished maturing.

Thread Information