Thread: Mexico Trip

yellowviper is offline Associate Member

Mexico Trip

guys......i'm going to mexico in about a week...want to bring back 50mg winny tabs and either 25mg or 50mg d-bol tabs back to usa. can someone please tell me if i can get them both from mexico. also if i can, who makes it? and what would be the average price tags on em...thank you guys in advance.

Merk227 is offline New Member
    Sorry Bro,would'nt know much about mexico.But one thing I do know is to be very careful when dealing with custom's and crossing that border.And I dont think it'll be that hard to get what you want down there.Just make sure you have someone who at least speak's alittle bit of spanish.That well help you alot,and P.S.if you do pull it off give me a holla

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowviper
    guys......i'm going to mexico in about a week...want to bring back 50mg winny tabs and either 25mg or 50mg d-bol tabs back to usa. can someone please tell me if i can get them both from mexico. also if i can, who makes it? and what would be the average price tags on em...thank you guys in advance.
    as for 50mg winstrols no production lab other than a UG lab produces them

dbols you should be able to find at least roforvits 25mg dbol 's or denkalls 10mg dbols

any idea on average price $$ tags on reforvit d-bol tabs?

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    hey bro ... not sure about the brand name because I haven't ordered from the source I found out of mexico yet but check your PM ... that may give you an idea.

bump for more info - if i can get winny 50mg tabs from mexico and which brand?

bump...

roch is offline Member
    denkall 10mg tabs you can get a bottle of I think 300 for $110 and you can get the stanazolol (winstrol ) 20cc/50mg for around $25. the reforvit wasn't too expensive but I passes on it so I can't give you the price. if you are a big guy then have a friend who's small bring it across. and don't go to the pharmacias for the stuff instead go to the vets

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Reforvit 50ml goes for about 20-25

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    u can find both items at any granero. u wont find dbol in 50mg tabs though. theres still plenty of legit tt gear out there and most graneros still carry it. tt dbol comes in 5mg and 10mg 100 bottle tabs for about 60 bucks for the 100tab 10mg bottle. theres also reforvit like gchild stated. winny u can find either under tt or qv. Qv will run u bout 110 bucks.

Thread Information