Thread: Advice on cycle

moirlad14 is offline New Member

Advice on cycle

I’m running test prop , tren ace and anavar . I’m pinning 3 times a week 1ml of test and tren each and 2 50mg tabs of anavar a day . One am and one before training . 2 weeks in got good gains already , always nervous about Gyno , never had it before and I ave ran a couple cycles before . Any advice on my cycle should I maybe take anything to prevent Gyno .

25 years old
    93 kg
    5ft 10
    Trains hard , diet getting A lot better still carrying some fat .

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    You are not taking an AI? if so get some Aromasin or Arimidex asap, this with help with gyno, but also more importantly your estrogen levels which can have a very unhealthy impact on your body.

Also if you are ordering an AI you might as well pick up some HCG and run that during your cycle which will help with your PCT. what is your PCT?

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moirlad14 View Post
    I’m running test prop , tren ace and anavar . I’m pinning 3 times a week 1ml of test and tren each and 2 50mg tabs of anavar a day . One am and one before training . 2 weeks in got good gains already , always nervous about Gyno , never had it before and I ave ran a couple cycles before . Any advice on my cycle should I maybe take anything to prevent Gyno .

25 years old
    93 kg
    5ft 10
    Trains hard , diet getting A lot better still carrying some fat .
    Two weeks in on Prop and no gyno symptoms means you're most likely not going to have a prob...THIS time. But things can change at any point so it's always a good idea to have a SERM like Nolva on hand and IMO one should run at least a low dose of an AI like Adex (.5mg e3d) to keep estrogen at a favorable level. As Mack mentioned high estrogen can have a negative impact on your health long term so it's best to stay on top of it.

I would recommend getting bloodwork done mid cycle to gauge all your levels cause it's important to know how your body's reacting to the drugs and will help you plan your next cycle more efficiently in terms of compound and ancillary dosages.

And i would suggest a DA, caber or prami. I dont have issues with gyno, but i always end up with prolactin issues on deca . If you arent runnin an ai, you have just as much of a chance of estrogen gettin a little highband throwing your prolactin outta whack.

Two weeks in? You're body's just deciding if you're going to have gyno or not. Get some AI and Caber/Prami. Controlling E2 is the first step to controlling both Prolactin and Progesterone gyno.

Yeah man, wouldn’t be wasted money to get some a-dex for your cycle and some nolva for if things flare up. If you have no issues you could save the Mikva for your pct or just so you have it on hand for future cycles.

AT.

Thread Information