Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Anavar + DNP

  1. #1
    silverstix is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3

    Anavar + DNP

    Greetings everyone!

    First thread but iv read A LOTTA stuff u guys post.
    I have some background on roids, stims and stuff. Iv also used dnp up to 600mg/day.

    Now im considering running
    80-100mg anavar ED up to 12-16wks
    Dnp 10on10off up to 600mg ED depends how hot ill feel considering im in middeast.
    20-40mg ED cardarine

    Focus is solely lose fat.
    Any comments?

  2. #2
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Gold's gym
    Posts
    763
    What's your body fat % ? DNP is very effective at getting rid of the last few % of stubborn fat, but completely unnecessary if someone is at 12% +. If you're over 11-12% body fat then you do not need DNP. It's a very dangerous drug and IMO shouldn't be used by average people. It should only be used by competitive body builders or fitness models to get into that super low body fat percentage.

    If you're above 11-12% then a MUCH better option is going to be eliminating all sugars except for maybe a little fruit, doing 45 mins cardio first thing in the morning on empty stomach + yohimbine Hcl before cardio to help mobilize fat stores, and you can also take an ECA stack to keep your body cranking through out the day if you want.

    This is on top of your current resistance training regimen that I'm assuming you're doing, and the Test base I'm assuming you're running with the Anavar .

  3. #3
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    600mg of DNP can kill you in a matter of days.

    Literally cook from the inside out, nothing doctors can do to help.

  4. #4
    silverstix is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    What's your body fat % ? DNP is very effective at getting rid of the last few % of stubborn fat, but completely unnecessary if someone is at 12% +. If you're over 11-12% body fat then you do not need DNP. It's a very dangerous drug and IMO shouldn't be used by average people. It should only be used by competitive body builders or fitness models to get into that super low body fat percentage.

    If you're above 11-12% then a MUCH better option is going to be eliminating all sugars except for maybe a little fruit, doing 45 mins cardio first thing in the morning on empty stomach + yohimbine Hcl before cardio to help mobilize fat stores, and you can also take an ECA stack to keep your body cranking through out the day if you want.

    This is on top of your current resistance training regimen that I'm assuming you're doing, and the Test base I'm assuming you're running with the Anavar .
    Yea my bf is above 12% maybe 18 to 19 but as far as iv noticed dnp seems to work best with higher bfs instead of lower.. still im considering doing it and add some EC stack to counter the cravings but not sure.

    And sure, i have a workout routine and also do fasted cardio. But im not planning in running test with anavar for a while.. after the var ill be running test but not now and i think var is perfect for running wo test as a base

  5. #5
    silverstix is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    600mg of DNP can kill you in a matter of days.

    Literally cook from the inside out, nothing doctors can do to help.
    Thats why ill be running for 10days and bumping till 600mg not starting at it. At 600mg maybe 5-6days only..

  6. #6
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,625
    makes no sense when people say they have been reading a bunch of stuff here and put this type of shit up.

    DNP is not to be used.

    there is no other way to say it.
    Please , please, pretty please do not use that shit.

  7. #7
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Dnp has a long half life. 500mgs a day is not 500mgs in the bloodstream. Its gets higher and higher each day

    One of the knows side effects is death. Dont do it.
    Last edited by hollowedzeus; 06-14-2018 at 12:54 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,305
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Dnp has a long half life. 500mgs a day is not 500mgs in the bloodstream. Its gets higher and higher each day

    One of the knows side effects is death. Dont do it.
    but he will look great in his casket...yolo right...

  9. #9
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Gold's gym
    Posts
    763
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstix View Post
    Yea my bf is above 12% maybe 18 to 19 but as far as iv noticed dnp seems to work best with higher bfs instead of lower.. still im considering doing it and add some EC stack to counter the cravings but not sure.

    And sure, i have a workout routine and also do fasted cardio. But im not planning in running test with anavar for a while.. after the var ill be running test but not now and i think var is perfect for running wo test as a base
    I'm not sure where you're getting your information but you are incorrect about Anavar being a good base. Anavar will shut down your natural Test production and Anavar is not Testoterone, so where will your body be getting Test from?

    As a matter of fact, you'll get better fat loss results from running Test by itself vs. Anavar by itself 100%. Plus Anavar shouldn't be run by itself anyway. It causes major suppression of you HPTA. But hey, your body, your nuts, and your side effects so have it brother.

    Lastly, DNP really is a dangerous drug. I've ran it before and yeah it works really fuckin well, but like Mr. BB said if you dose a bit too high you're a dead man cause there's nothing an ER doc can do for you. Also, keep in mind that DNP builds up in your system so just cause you feel ok on a certain dose day 1, doesn't mean that by day 3 you're still gtg.

    Again, the advice I give is based on what I've done or what I would do based on my exp so if I had that much body fat the first thing I'd do is clean my diet all the way up. Get those macros on point. Restrict your eating times to 8 hours each day and no more. If you're feeling hungry that's good! For you that=gains! I personally respond very well to low carbs for fast fat loss. If you're taking ephedrine, doing cardio on top of weight training, and eating a clean diet within an 8 hour window I guarantee the fat will practically fall off at your feet lol.

  10. #10
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,953
    Do not use dnp . https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...about-dnp.html

    Your also way off with everything so please stop listen and educate

  11. #11
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    2,232
    I just got out of the hospital last week from DNP . I am lucky to be alive. Do not use DNP - it doesn't matter how much weight you lose if you end up in the graveyard.

  12. #12
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,622
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    makes no sense when people say they have been reading a bunch of stuff here and put this type of shit up.

    Dnp is not to be used.

    There is no other way to say it.
    Please , please, pretty please do not use that shit.
    exactly!!

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  13. #13
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,677
    24 yrs old... Hopefully everything runs its course before you have a chance to breed.

  14. #14
    HoldMyBeer is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    24 yrs old... Hopefully everything runs its course before you have a chance to breed.
    lol rough Q

  15. #15
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,677
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    lol rough Q
    Ok,
    Look young brother. The majority of posts about DNP say never to touch it, NEVER. Please consider the rest of your life as having the importance that you may consider the rest of the year does.
    Maturity is not doing fucked up shit. The mature pay for their earlier decisions.
    Put your thoughts in a journal with the idea that you are talking to the you of 15 years from now. Make the argument to that man, tell him how you, at 24 are more important than him and his wife and children.

  16. #16
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,176
    If you aren’t losing fat at 18-19% bodyfat And you have a good training programme and do cardio then your diet is way off.

    Leave the harsh drugs alone and post up your diet for critique.

    Also, how tall are you and what do you weigh?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •