Test cyp 500 mg/wk
    EQ 800 mg/wk
    Tbol 60 mg/day weeks 1-7
    Anastrozole
    Cycle support
    Mid cycle labs ok
    No blood pressure problems
    43 yrs old
    Gear was from a sponsor of another forum and most of the test was from a pharmacy.

I was trying to recomp and I think i had decent results. I started at 185 or so and am now at about 175. I wasnt trying to necessarily lose weight but just recomp. Even though i lost 10 pounds i felt like i was heading in the right direction so i didnt adjust my diet. I was up over 200 lbs in the past so im capable of eating plenty when needed.

After this cycle im going back to my TRT regimen and will take several months off before i cycle again but id like to start planning now.

I ran a cycle of test/deca in the past but cut it short due to a family tradgedy. I have also done a 500mg test first cycle and cycle of low dose test and anavar / winstrol last summer.

The dark picture is current (not sure what happened to my flash) and the other picture was mid cycle. My calves responded well in my opinion.

My questions are:
    What compounds and dosages would be good? Test/deca/anavar or does someone have a better suggestion

Am i lean enough to bulk and what do you think my bf % is? Id really like to start adding size.

Thanks

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Most when they cut weight they actually end up looking bigger. At midcycle, 10 weeks in I assume, you added some fullness in your chest, leaned out in the obliques and rounded your side delts. It's there but it's only a small amount . You should have made more progress 10 wks in on the 500mg/wk of test and T-bol alone. The EQ for you was pretty much useless. What is your height, cause 185 is pretty light and I'm guessing you are at 12-15% bf? 15-18 when you started? What is your diet and are you eating enough? What does your workout look like? These things are highly helpful.

With regards to your next cycle, it depends on your goals. You can bulk or cut on any compoud, some harder than others. Will this be your second cycle?
    Last edited by fit_deskjocky; 06-15-2018 at 11:33 AM.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Pmft is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    Most when they cut weight they actually end up looking bigger. At midcycle, 10 weeks in I assume, you added some fullness in your chest, leaned out in the obliques and rounded your side delts. It's there but it's only a small amount . You should have made more progress 10 wks in on the 500mg/wk of test and T-bol alone. The EQ for you was pretty much useless. What is your height, cause 185 is pretty light and I'm guessing you are at 12-15% bf? 15-18 when you started? What is your diet and are you eating enough? What does your workout look like? These things are highly helpful.

With regards to your next cycle, it depends on your goals. You can bulk or cut on any compoud, some harder than others. Will this be your second cycle?
    Thanks for responding.

stats are:
    43 yrs old
    6'
    Started at 185lbs. Now 175lbs.

I agree I was about 18% at start.
    My caliper measurements entered into a calculator say 12.3% now but I think its a little higher. I didnt get much bigger but definitely look better in chest and shoulders and around waist. I didnt see anything from the tbol.

I havent been this light for as long as i can remember. I have worked really hard to lose bf to get to a point where I can bulk.

I got advice on this diet pre cycle and used it. I ate maintenance on workout days and under on cardio days.

On workout days, I run 1 mile on eliptical for warmup.

Cardio days are 3 to 5 miles on eliptical.

On cardio days I omit 1 avacado and 1 tbsp peanut butter to be in deficit.

Diet is as follows:

9 am
    1 cup cottage cheese
    2 eggs

1pm
    172 grams cooked chicken breast
    2 tbsp peanut butter

4pm to 5pm work out or cardio

5pm
    2 avacados
    172 grams cooked chicken breast
    1 tbsp peanut butter
    1 cup broccoli

730pm
    chicken hummus bowl (chicken breast, spinach, hummus, green onions, cilantro, lemon juice)

or

whey protein shake with milk

approx. totals
    2400 calories
    105 carbs
    124 fat
    240 protein

Workouts are:

monday- chest
    Tuesday-back and shoulders
    Wednesday- arms
    Thursday-legs
    Friday and Saturday cardio- usually 3 to 5 miles on eliptical
    Sunday Rest

During workout I will usually do pushups during my rest period between sets to keep heart rate up. I can go deeper in depth with my routine if you want.

I forgot to add this is not my first cycle. Ive started with a test only cycle and then a test/deca cycle in which i quit about half way through due to a family tradgedy and then a low dose of test with anavar /winstrol

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    I do recommend you read the first cycle sticky for general information if you haven't already.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Technically you should be on your 4th cycle but I wouldn't count your test/deca cycle since you quit half way through. Did you PCT even on the half cycle. Are you using and AI and Hcg throughout your cycle? It's hard to advise on your next cycle if you really haven't perfected the easiest of a Test only cycle yet with using the proper PCT and ancillaries while on. A natural progression for a 3rd cycle is usually to add in a Nandrolone like the Deca, especially since you want to bulk.
    Last edited by fit_deskjocky; 06-20-2018 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    I do recommend you read the first cycle sticky for general information if you haven't already.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Technically you should be on your 4th cycle but I wouldn't count your test/deca cycle since you quit half way through. Did you PCT even on the half cycle. Are you using and AI and Hcg throughout your cycle? It's hard to advise on your next cycle if you really haven't perfected the easiest of a Test only cycle yet with using the proper PCT and ancillaries while on. A natural progression for a 3rd cycle is usually to add in a Nandrolone like the Deca, especially since you want to bulk.
    In the effort to include as much info as I can, I forgot to mention 1 one the cycles.

My first cycle was 500 mg test
    Second cycle was 750 mg test
    Third attempt was test/deca
    Third cycle was low dose test/anavar /winstrol
    Fourth cycle is the cycle im just finishing of test/EQ/Tbol

Sorry about the mis-information. Yes, I use Anastrozole to control estrogen. Im pretty good at managing that due to all the lab work ive done for TRT and mid cycle labs.

I dont PCT because I go back to TRT. I havent used HCG .

Cycle support on the last 2 cycles and had Caber on hand for the test/deca cycle.

Ive always been on the skinny fat side. Naturally everyone wants to get big so I bulked first and was about 215 at one point but was looking bigger but softer so ive worked on slimming down to what I am now to be at a low enough bf to be able to have a good bulk. I hope this helps you more.

Thread Information