Eduke93 is offline Senior Member

Non 19-Nor Cycle!

Hi guys..

I am interested to see to hear some answers on this one..

If you were to run a cycle with NO 19-nor steroids , what would you run and why? Cutting or Bulking?

Reason I am asking Is I am thinking of cutting 19-nors and am looking for some ideas, I have a friend who does the same and he blasts and cruises test only and he is a monster, obviously he is blessed with good genetics but he swears by it!

If I were to do this, id run something like Tbol/Var, Test and EQ or Mast depending on cutting/bulking.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 06-15-2018 at 04:49 AM.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I did npp for my most recent cycle and it was my first run with a 19nor. I loved it and had no sides, but i will admit the only thing i missed was that teenage hornyness that test alone gives. Granted my libido was still thru the roof.

Im gonna try a test/var cycle next time around. Ive had the same ideas as you. Test/var/mast/eq but thats so many compounds and eq is such a slow acting ester. Im also worried about the mast making my hair fall out. Ive been really lucky with that so far

You pretty much covered all the bases for main stream non 19nor compounds. Ive heard that anavar hurts libido even when used with test. But i also hear holy grail stories about var so im very curious to try it. If i could find a short ester eq id be all over that. Boldenone propianate is really hard to come by

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Test + Mast as a first choice, bulking or cutting. I just like that combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    heard that anavar hurts libido even when used with test. But i also hear holy grail stories about var so im very curious to try it.
    For myself personally I never noticed any negative effects on my sex drive taking anavar up to 80mg/ed with test alongside.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    No way with the Var. Though your sex drive will be high you will get a calf cramp 5 mins in. No thank you

Thread Information