Results 1 to 31 of 31
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By hollowedzeus
  • 1 Post By hollowedzeus
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By hollowedzeus
  • 2 Post By Dannyboy51577

Thread: Myostin inhibitor

  1. #1
    Sok123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    57

    Myostin inhibitor

    A few hours ago i read article about myostin, before i read the article i even didnt know this thing exists. My question is is it safe to kill this hormone using Follistatin 344? If i do it, will i get enlarged heart, enlarget tongue? What side the death of this hormone can lead to?

    By "kill" and "death" i mean inhibit.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Its myostatin- inhibits muscle growth at a certain point- or so it is understood to do. Still alot of uncertainty as to how it works exactly. But as far as follistatin 344, i would be careful. Im always up for an experiment so i tried it with not very good results. Did not get any of the benefits and become horribly sick from it for a wk.

  3. #3
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    A few hours ago i read article about myostin, before i read the article i even didnt know this thing exists. My question is is it safe to kill this hormone using Follistatin 344? If i do it, will i get enlarged heart, enlarget tongue? What side the death of this hormone can lead to?

    By "kill" and "death" i mean inhibit.
    Sorry pal, but the F344 does not work. If you find somebody that it actually says it worked, and is not selling it, post it here.
    BG likes this.

  4. #4
    Sok123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    57
    Im 18 years old and people told me to not use steroids , because my ednocrine system is still developing. So i decided to use peptides, because it seems they are not dangerous.

    After F344 doesnt work, what you would recommend me for fitness?

  5. #5
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    Im 18 years old and people told me to not use steroids , because my ednocrine system is still developing. So i decided to use peptides, because it seems they are not dangerous.

    After F344 doesnt work, what you would recommend me for fitness?
    You dont need drugs. Good diet and hard training is all you need to grow trust me
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

  6. #6
    Sok123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    You dont need drugs. Good diet and hard training is all you need to grow trust me
    I would like to get abnormally big. I decided to not do it via steroids , because i still havent reach age if 25. So what about peptides? If i cant get abnormally big via peptides, then maybe just a little big far from the genetic limit. What do you think? Are peptides or at my age?

    I have trained before, i lost my gains and now i want to get the gains back and get very big, if possible - to get a little bit bigger muscles than the muscles the genetic limit allows.
    Last edited by Sok123; 06-16-2018 at 05:57 AM.

  7. #7
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    I would like to get abnormally big. I decided to not do it via steroids , because i still havent reach age if 25. So what about peptides? If i cant get abnormally big via peptides, then maybe just a little big far from the genetic limit. What do you think? Are peptides or at my age?

    I have trained before, i lost my gains and now i want to get the gains back and get very big, if possible - to get a little bit bigger muscles than the muscles the genetic limit allows.
    I dont think you can get abnormally big with peptides. I might be wrong.

    They wont affect your testosterone production but it doesnt mean they are safe either.

    You have your entire life to get abnormally big. I think it would be worthwhile learning to eat and train like a bodybuilder for the next few years, get big and create a base for the massive you in the future assuming you still want to go down this path.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

  8. #8
    Sok123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    I dont think you can get abnormally big with peptides. I might be wrong.

    They wont affect your testosterone production but it doesnt mean they are safe either.

    You have your entire life to get abnormally big. I think it would be worthwhile learning to eat and train like a bodybuilder for the next few years, get big and create a base for the massive you in the future assuming you still want to go down this path.
    Yes, you are right. However i would like to try and experiment with drugs. Could you explain me what are the dangers from peptides?

    P. S. No, i dont have entire life. I have no guarantee i will be alive tomorrow or in the next 10 years for example - so i dont want to waste time

  9. #9
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    I would like to get abnormally big. I decided to not do it via steroids , because i still havent reach age if 25. So what about peptides? If i cant get abnormally big via peptides, then maybe just a little big far from the genetic limit. What do you think? Are peptides or at my age?

    I have trained before, i lost my gains and now i want to get the gains back and get very big, if possible - to get a little bit bigger muscles than the muscles the genetic limit allows.
    If you are trying to get abnormally big and you aren’t already big... then you need to do ALOT more research... it takes years and lots of hard work with training and diet to get to that stage. Those guys that you see competing have been training for years and use multiple compounds to achieve those results .
    You are young and unaware of what it takes to achieve those goals and for that I would suggest not touching any AAS until you are at least 25 years of age and know tons in this field

  10. #10
    Sok123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    If you are trying to get abnormally big and you aren’t already big... then you need to do ALOT more research... it takes years and lots of hard work with training and diet to get to that stage. Those guys that you see competing have been training for years and use multiple compounds to achieve those results .
    You are young and unaware of what it takes to achieve those goals and for that I would suggest not touching any AAS until you are at least 25 years of age and know tons in this field
    I already know everything about AAS. yes, i will not use them until i reach 25 years of age. Now im talking about peptides. Are they ok for me?

  11. #11
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    Yes, you are right. However i would like to try and experiment with drugs. Could you explain me what are the dangers from peptides?

    P. S. No, i dont have entire life. I have no guarantee i will be alive tomorrow or in the next 10 years for example - so i dont want to waste time
    “Yes you are right” ... leave it at that. The fact that people come here asking for advice
    and never take it boggles my mind.
    If you aren’t going to take advice from some very knowledgeable people, then go do whatever it is you are going to do.

  12. #12
    Sok123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    “Yes you are right” ... leave it at that. The fact that people come here asking for advice
    and never take it boggles my mind.
    If you aren’t going to take advice from some very knowledgeable people, then go do whatever it is you are going to do.
    I know everything about steroids , this is why i will not use them until i reach age of 25. I know nothing about peptide hormones, so i have to be educated to know what they can do to me, what side effects i can get, are peptides dangerous at all. I have to be educated about peptides. When im educated about peptides, i will know what exactly they do, and i will decide if the risks worth it. If peptides are dangerous at my age, simply i will not use them.

  13. #13
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    I know everything about steroids, this is why i will not use them until i reach age of 25. I know nothing about peptide hormones, so i have to be educated to know what they can do to me, what side effects i can get, are peptides dangerous at all. I have to be educated about peptides. When im educated about peptides, i will know what exactly they do, and i will decide if the risks worth it. If peptides are dangerous at my age, simply i will not use them.
    Peptides will help with fat loss, at least growth hormone releasing peptides. Not really worth the money IMO. All the myostatin talk came just after some SARM/new peptide came along with no proof of ever working... Hmm...

  14. #14
    Sok123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Peptides will help with fat loss, at least growth hormone releasing peptides. Not really worth the money IMO. All the myostatin talk came just after some SARM/new peptide came along with no proof of ever working... Hmm...
    Ok. And there is a difference between growth hormone supplements and growth hormone peptides? I mean growth hormone supplementation means when you inject growth hormone into your body with the purpose to get more growth hormone than the body produce naturally. This is overdose with hgh, which cause bubble gut, sometimes diabete, bigger nose and ears and etc.. Hgh peptides will only stimulate the body to produce more HGH, but hgh peptide will not make the body to produce overdose of HGH (extra HGH). If i take HGH peptides, my body will not produce more than 5 ng/mL, right? I know HGH supplementation cause facial changes, will hgh peptides cause this? Are there any risks using hgh peptide? HGH peptide will only stimulate the body to produce HGH naturally, without getting over the genetic limit, am i right?

  15. #15
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    Yes, you are right. However i would like to try and experiment with drugs. Could you explain me what are the dangers from peptides?

    P. S. No, i dont have entire life. I have no guarantee i will be alive tomorrow or in the next 10 years for example - so i dont want to waste time
    Peptides your going to use are not FDA approved so you have no idea what they are. So you are going to shoot an un-known substance and poison your body for what? When it perfectly healthy right now. Naturally you can grow like crazy right now, your body is prime for it. Learn how to diet and train to get big. You say you want to be abnormally big now but down the road life will most likely change then you will have to worry about what damage you have done and what the repercussions will be down the road. Train naturally, build a solid base and see how you still feel about being huge when you 25 or so and grown up a bit.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  16. #16
    David LoPanno is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Little China
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    Im 18 years old and people told me to not use steroids , because my ednocrine system is still developing. So i decided to use peptides, because it seems they are not dangerous.

    After F344 doesnt work, what you would recommend me for fitness?
    Quality food and consistent training.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    Yes, you are right. However i would like to try and experiment with drugs. Could you explain me what are the dangers from peptides?

    P. S. No, i dont have entire life. I have no guarantee i will be alive tomorrow or in the next 10 years for example - so i dont want to waste time
    The danger is that you dont know what youre putting in your body. Peptides dont have the best reputation for being 100% what is on the label. Like BG said, not fda approved. I could be filling vials up with lemonade and slap a sticker on it claiming its some growth hormone releasing peptide. Also i believe some of the peptides to be dangerous even if you get the real thing. I.e the myostatin inhibitors. Not sure if its safe to mess with that.

    Nobody has a guaranteed life. We could each be hit by a car or stabbed tomorrow. But while you have your life, take care of it. You dont knoe hoe long it lasts and its the only one you have. So be safe, look after your health and build a foundation naturally before becoming a monster
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

  18. #18
    Sok123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    57
    Arent peptides created by pharmacy and why they are not approved by FDA?

    Ok, i will try naturally, but im not sure. Now im training well, but i dont see dramatic results. Yes, im getting results, but its not fast and muscles are not big. Im eating 10-15 eggs daily, as a main protein source... im eating and other foods

  19. #19
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    You’re 18 : I doubt you know everything about steroids . I thought I knew everything at that age , come to find out I’m still learning about a lot. I still don’t know everything there is to know about AAS , so I 100% doubt you do.

  20. #20
    Sok123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    You’re 18 : I doubt you know everything about steroids. I thought I knew everything at that age , come to find out I’m still learning about a lot. I still don’t know everything there is to know about AAS , so I 100% doubt you do.
    If you dont believe me i know everything, then ask me...

  21. #21
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPanno View Post
    Quality food and consistent training.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are talking to a wall. this KID doesn’t seem to really care what anyone has to say unless it fits an answer that he wants to hear.

  22. #22
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    If you dont believe me i know everything, then ask me...
    Anyone can google any AAS and copy and paste it but to really know how to use them , when to use them , if anything goes wrong what to do and what not to do and how to effectively go about it all is where knowledge is power.
    I read the steroid bible like 14 times , does it mean I know it all about steroids ? Not at all. In fact i barely
    Know it. Just the basics, hence why I have a question and someone gives me an answer I may not want to hear... I’m willing to listen.
    You just had like 5 guys that told you about peptides and effects and you are still avoiding the very important valid points they all are making.
    Instead you talk about growth of facial features and effecting hormone.
    In this game ... IT ALL EFFECTS YOUR HORMONES . Some more than others.
    Your best bet is to take that amazing natural test and eat amazing and train like a beast.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    Arent peptides created by pharmacy and why they are not approved by FDA?

    Ok, i will try naturally, but im not sure. Now im training well, but i dont see dramatic results. Yes, im getting results, but its not fast and muscles are not big. Im eating 10-15 eggs daily, as a main protein source... im eating and other foods
    Heres your answer. No peptides from these peptide and research companies are not distributed by pharmacies or created by pharmacies. So no, you dont have any guarantee as to what is in the vial or if it contains what they say it contains.
    You can try them if you want but they are not going to make you big. Not any bigger than a good diet and training regimen.
    They have minor benefits in some cases but are not nearly as effective as aas. Ive used many of these peptides at one time or another, on the off chance i see something come out of them, and i will continue to try different things here and there. But ypu are not going to achieve any major gains from these peptides, regardless of what the label or website claims.
    Chrisp83TRT and cousinmuscles like this.

  24. #24
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Heres your answer. No peptides from these peptide and research companies are not distributed by pharmacies or created by pharmacies. So no, you dont have any guarantee as to what is in the vial or if it contains what they say it contains.
    You can try them if you want but they are not going to make you big. Not any bigger than a good diet and training regimen.
    They have minor benefits in some cases but are not nearly as effective as aas. Ive used many of these peptides at one time or another, on the off chance i see something come out of them, and i will continue to try different things here and there. But ypu are not going to achieve any major gains from these peptides, regardless of what the label or website claims.
    What he said everyone else said lol.

  25. #25
    Sok123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    57
    Stop, stop. Firstly, i know i need good food and to train hard. As i said, im doing it and i see results. I have read article about myostatin. The article says the ONLY purpose of myostatin in the body is to keep muscles to not get too big. My topic is about how to get rid of the myostatin. I dont want to use anabolic steroids for now, i only want to know is it possible myostatin to be blocked somehow.
    Last edited by Sok123; 06-16-2018 at 05:31 PM.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    Stop, stop. Firstly, i know i need good food and to train hard. As i said, im doing it and i see results. I have read article about myostatin. The article says the ONLY purpose of myostatin in the body is to keep muscles to not get too big. My topic is about how to get rid of the myostatin. I dont want to use anabolic steroids for now, i only want to know is it possible myostatin to be blocked somehow.
    There is not any peptide on the market right now that will actually inhibit myostatin, regardless of what the advertising says. Ace 031 and follistatin 344 in my experience have both proven ineffective.

  27. #27
    Sok123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    There is not any peptide on the market right now that will actually inhibit myostatin, regardless of what the advertising says. Ace 031 and follistatin 344 in my experience have both proven ineffective.
    So in brief, there no way myostin to be blocked, regardless if im born with mutation in this gene?

  28. #28
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Sok123 View Post
    So in brief, there no way myostin to be blocked, regardless if im born with mutation in this gene?
    My question is where is this all coming from? Why are you so concerned with this in particular?
    Like I always tell people and myself...

    Focus on what you have control over and stop worrying about shit you don’t.
    You are young. Enjoy your life. Meet girls, go running around and being stupid. Experience things
    If you want to build muscle, train hard and eat right. It’s as simple as that.
    When you are older and your brain is fully developed ( I’m not kidding ) and you want to pursue “abnormal gains” understand that’s going to take you lots of hard work and time to build up to that.

  29. #29
    Sok123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    My question is where is this all coming from? Why are you so concerned with this in particular?
    Because i have read myostin makes it harder to develop muscles and myostin makes muscle degeneration faster. If i block myostin, my muscle development will be in faster rates, and my muscle degeneration will be slower. This is why i want to find way to block nyostin, if its possible...

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Sure in theory. The people who are born without being able to produce myostatin are said to be able to grow muscle indefinitely. But there is nothin out there right now that works to block myostatin. Ive tried whats out there. It doesnt work. If you figure out a way to block myostatin, you let me know and ill be the first to try it

  31. #31
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Sorry pal, but the F344 does not work. If you find somebody that it actually says it worked, and is not selling it, post it here.
    Been A LOT of people with claims but I've never seen Myostatin inhibitors that actually worked. If it existed, it would change the game forever.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •