• 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By Ashop

Thread: Test e cycle no results

Bryce_Walker is offline New Member

Test e cycle no results

Hey guys, I really need your help. I started my first Test e cycle on 20th March. Im injecting 250mg of test e3d because I bought high concentrated Test e (500mg/ml) which causes an extremely strong PIP. So 250 e3d is g2g for me. The problem is I do not see any results yet. No increase in libido etc. Diet is clean but I also wonder if im eating enough. Eating a lot of vegetables etc. Eating 310g of protein, 313 of carbs and 96g fat. Coming to a caloric intake of ~3.400 kcal...
    Its about 150kcal above my typical diet when bulking naturally is that even enough or should I up the caloric intake..?

PS: IM 89kg, around 15% bf, 19 years old and 185cm tall.
    Using Letro 0.25mg ed. Test E 500 is from Pharmacom. They arent fake as I checked the codes on the vial. At least i hope so lol

BTW i gained around 2kg but I think its more water than actual muscle tissue. Pls write in understandable english, because its not my primary language.

Any help is appreciated x.x

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    Your at the beginning of your 4th week. 6-10 weeks is when it will shine a little more. You need to wait longer and up your calories a little more then 150 over maintenance.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont use letro. It will crash your E2.

Unless its your 1st cycle, or you dont dont juice in a long time, 2kgs is good result for such short period.

Thx for the replies. Well my maintenance calories are somewhere at 2.800,
    to bulk I use to eat 3.200 - 3.300. I thought while on cycle I should go only a bit more above to not gain that much water and fat... so I went for 3.400 kcal. But if thats not enough what would you suggest, dont want to put too much of fat and water??

Its my very 1st cycle trying to eat clean af to get the most out of it lol. Shall I up to 3.5k? Any Suggestion would be cool

And to the topic with letro... idk i dont want to get these ugly titties so I wanted to take an AI to prevent it

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce_Walker View Post
    Hey guys, I really need your help. I started my first Test e cycle on 20th March. Im injecting 250mg of test e3d because I bought high concentrated Test e (500mg/ml) which causes an extremely strong PIP. So 250 e3d is g2g for me. The problem is I do not see any results yet. No increase in libido etc. Diet is clean but I also wonder if im eating enough. Eating a lot of vegetables etc. Eating 310g of protein, 313 of carbs and 96g fat. Coming to a caloric intake of ~3.400 kcal...
    Its about 150kcal above my typical diet when bulking naturally is that even enough or should I up the caloric intake..?

Using Letro 0.25mg ed. Test E 500 is from Pharmacom. They arent fake as I checked the codes on the vial. At least i hope so lol

BTW i gained around 2kg but I think its more water than actual muscle tissue. Pls write in understandable english, because its not my primary language.

Stop your cycle right now, wait 2 weeks and do your PCT.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-young***.html
    Mooseman33 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post

Im really thankful that youre trying to set me back on the right path. But Im aware of all the consequences that may happen.

So... back to topic shall I stay at 3.3k calories so the caloric intake Im also doing when bulking naturally... or do i have to up the calories a bit more? But how much more? Do not want to put unnessecarily fat on...

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no you are not, that is clear in how you post.

You are asking questions that anyone with any knowledge would know.

what is the PCT that you have on hand, not what you are thinking of doing?

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Agree with scotch.

Have a look at that cycles gone wrong for the young thread... scary.

Pct off and wait a few years. Train hard and eat lots while you wait

Im just curious about the caloric intake, because ive read different opinions. Some say you have to increase up to 4k while others say they are adding too much fat and are eating as much as before. So idk...
    Im prob gonna up to 3.7k then since Im staying at 88.9kg for almost a week

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Its very early to see results from test e.

However if you think you should be gaining more, eat more.

Everybody is diffent. 3.3k calories might not be enough eat more for a week and see what happens.

I wouldnt brush aside the advice to pct off mate. Especislly if youre just doing this one cycle for the beach body

Thanks for the reply and no Im not doing it for the beach body...

BenTren is offline Banned
    Thanks for the reply and no Im not doing it for the beach body...
    so are you running a PCT?

Medic 1 is offline Junior Member
    Listen to what sg is saying to you. Number one you’re to young number two you don’t know how to eat to get the solid gains with out AAS yet other wise you would have a solid base and be bigger than you are. All you young guys think sticking a need in your ass is gonna make you look like the hulk and that’s not the case you still have to be on point diet wise and work your ass off. I am in the gym 7 days a week and eating my ass off to get the most out of what I am doing. You need to stop before you mess your self up and listen.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Post your meal plan...............with macros...............

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Im just curious about the caloric intake, because ive read different opinions. Some say you have to increase up to 4k while others say they are adding too much fat and are eating as much as before. So idk...
    Im prob gonna up to 3.7k then since Im staying at 88.9kg for almost a week
    its not a set number of calories.

its based on you tdee, and goals, and more importantly how hard you train.

here's an easy one to guide yourself on if your intensity is up to par for 4k calories and steroids .

"Have you vomitted yet during or after a workout?

if answer is "NO" consider what you think is training hard enough.

also, do you bring your phone with you in gym?

if answer is "YES" then again. rethink what you think you know.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Im really thankful that youre trying to set me back on the right path. But Im aware of all the consequences that may happen.

So... back to topic shall I stay at 3.3k calories so the caloric intake Im also doing when bulking naturally... or do i have to up the calories a bit more? But how much more? Do not want to put unnessecarily fat on...
    it depends on the Steroid . All steroids to a certain degree will ramp up your metabolic rate and stimulate your CNS , thus raising your TDEE and your calorie needs (your core body temp will go up as well) something like VAR may stimulate things only a small degree, where as things like Tren are going to stimulate things to a large degree. I'm convinced that just running Tren itself will increase a guys calorie needs by 500 cals. I know of guys who run Tren and who are eating at maintenance yet will go flat on Tren, thats because its burning through that much calories (wheres as in a surplus Tren should be making you very full and round, not flat.. you have to have those extra cals).
    also why guys can cut so easily on Tren, heck they don't even modify their diet, they keep eating the same but jump on Tren and suddenly they are in a calorie deficit.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    it depends on the Steroid . All steroids to a certain degree will ramp up your metabolic rate and stimulate your CNS , thus raising your TDEE and your calorie needs (your core body temp will go up as well) something like VAR may stimulate things only a small degree, where as things like Tren are going to stimulate things to a large degree. I'm convinced that just running Tren itself will increase a guys calorie needs by 500 cals. I know of guys who run Tren and who are eating at maintenance yet will go flat on Tren, thats because its burning through that much calories (wheres as in a surplus Tren should be making you very full and round, not flat.. you have to have those extra cals).
    also why guys can cut so easily on Tren, heck they don't even modify their diet, they keep eating the same but jump on Tren and suddenly they are in a calorie deficit.

Alot of reasons why guys are out of shape and fat off cycle too lol........
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    Alot of reasons why guys are out of shape and fat off cycle too lol........
    yep diet is the most important part.. if you ever seen one of the programs I've written for clients of mine, the drug protocol is generally 2 pages long, whereas the diet protocol is 20+ pages long
    MACKATTACK1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    yep diet is the most important part.. if you ever seen one of the programs I've written for clients of mine, the drug protocol is generally 2 pages long, whereas the diet protocol is 20+ pages long
    Only way to be in life, health is primary.......and big muscles of course lol......

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

9 times out of 10 when I see a guy fail to make the gains he was looking for its diet related. You have to eat big to get big.
    MACKATTACK1 and hollowedzeus like this.

My cycle is pretty much over. Im not that happy. I gained up from 86kg to 95kg. At the beginning my lifts went up but stopped at week 9 couldnt increase anymore. I tried to increase calories up to 5.000 kcal but I couldnt improve... So I gave me the last shot last Tuesday and will start going for PCT next week. In the last 2 weeks I started to cut a bit down bc I gained some fat. Now I am at ~91kg lost 2.5kg pretty fast prob water weight. So I gained around 5kg. Not that much... but what really bothers me is why I couldnt improve anymore after week 9. I read that ppl still continued doing more weight up to week 12. It cant be diet related I ate 5k and 350g proteins. Anyone got an idea?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    My cycle is pretty much over. Im not that happy. I gained up from 86kg to 95kg. At the beginning my lifts went up but stopped at week 9 couldnt increase anymore. I tried to increase calories up to 5.000 kcal but I couldnt improve... So I gave me the last shot last Tuesday and will start going for PCT next week. In the last 2 weeks I started to cut a bit down bc I gained some fat. Now I am at ~91kg lost 2.5kg pretty fast prob water weight. So I gained around 5kg. Not that much... but what really bothers me is why I couldnt improve anymore after week 9. I read that ppl still continued doing more weight up to week 12. It cant be diet related I ate 5k and 350g proteins. Anyone got an idea?
    The reality is that unless you have champion genetics, one cycle is barely noticeable in the mirror.

Its not a sprint, its a marathon.

Thread Information