Maniac17 is offline New Member

When can I jump back on?

So I posted a while ago that I was prepping for a show, 7 weeks out I started test prop 80mg/week, tbol 40mg and started proviron 4 weeks out and then dopped everything 7 days out. It was my first cycle ever, no AI.

Side effects: slight acne on lower back, that went away quick, night sweats, puffy cheeks, minor water retention maybe.

Now I’m off, it’s been 10 days from my last pin. Feeling fine, started eating everything in site for few days, vascularity is crazy, even better then on the show day, energy going up, btw won first place and took overall so its good days haha

The main question is, when can I jump back on? I need to gain some serious size, I’m around maybe 5-6% bodyfat, is it true that now it’s the perfect anabolic environment to build muscle?

I would really appreciate the feedback, wanna get back to it asap and get swole!

Mox_Ruby is offline New Member
    Well the safe bet is to run bloods and see how your lipids and liver values are after that prep and orals. Can you run bloods? if your diet and cardio game are strong and your genetics are good for lipids you could jump right into test/deca /eq and ride it for half a year, deca and EQ are pretty light on the sides and if you can keep your lipids and himocratic somewhere sane your golden.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac17 View Post
    So I posted a while ago that I was prepping for a show, 7 weeks out I started test prop 80mg/week, tbol 40mg and started proviron 4 weeks out and then dopped everything 7 days out. It was my first cycle ever, no AI.

Side effects: slight acne on lower back, that went away quick, night sweats, puffy cheeks, minor water retention maybe.

Now I’m off, it’s been 10 days from my last pin. Feeling fine, started eating everything in site for few days, vascularity is crazy, even better then on the show day, energy going up, btw won first place and took overall so its good days haha

The main question is, when can I jump back on? I need to gain some serious size, I’m around maybe 5-6% bodyfat, is it true that now it’s the perfect anabolic environment to build muscle?

I would really appreciate the feedback, wanna get back to it asap and get swole!
    No PCT? Was that 80mg test or 800?

Get bloods done, check lipids, blood count, liver, hormones etc to make sure everything is back to normal. Do this 6 weeks after your PCT finished.

Read this thread https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ml#post6638605

Get yourself some AI, HCG etc.
    Good job on the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Mox_Ruby View Post
    Well the safe bet is to run bloods and see how your lipids and liver values are after that prep and orals. Can you run bloods? if your diet and cardio game are strong and your genetics are good for lipids you could jump right into test/deca/eq and ride it for half a year, deca and EQ are pretty light on the sides and if you can keep your lipids and himocratic somewhere sane your golden.
    6 months is a tremendously long cycle, and recovering from it will be painful. Apart from that don't keep running a cycle when your gains stop, that's just causing more harm for nothing in return.

Maniac17 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    No PCT? Was that 80mg test or 800?

Get bloods done, check lipids, blood count, liver, hormones etc to make sure everything is back to normal. Do this 6 weeks after your PCT finished.

Read this thread https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ml#post6638605

Get yourself some AI, HCG etc.
    Good job on the win!
    I ran 80mg eod (280mg/week) of prop and 40mg tbol for 6 and a half weeks.

I did my blood work after the cycle as a matter of fact, I will post picture but it’s on croatian so good luck haha

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	746EB39B-3808-4F57-B4CB-9B874A182598.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	903.7 KB 
ID:	173188

Name:	C1E18456-3D61-4270-BFE8-CE29EFD39E61.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	998.3 KB 
ID:	173189

Unfortunately, my hormones were not tested.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't get into a hurry to jump back on. Trust me, it's not just your body that needs a rest, but also your mind. I've not taken anything, other than trt, in almost 2 years and I'm still recovering parts of my mind. And when you don decide to get back on, rethink everything you know and stick to a beginner cycle and work other compounds in as you gain experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac17 View Post
    I ran 80mg eod (280mg/week) of prop and 40mg tbol for 6 and a half weeks.

I did my blood work after the cycle as a matter of fact, I will post picture but it’s on croatian so good luck haha

Name:	746EB39B-3808-4F57-B4CB-9B874A182598.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	903.7 KB 
ID:	173188

Name:	C1E18456-3D61-4270-BFE8-CE29EFD39E61.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	998.3 KB 
ID:	173189

Unfortunately, my hormones were not tested.
    Did you get your HDL and LDL checked?

You will have to recover hormone production first. Do you have PCT at hand?

Try to find a hormone panel test too you'll need it soon.

Grumpo is offline New Member
    Although pct is highly reccomend you hypothetically never had to off come off.
    As the hodge twins would say “do whatever the fuck ya want to do” lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpo View Post
    Although pct is highly reccomend you hypothetically never had to off come off.
    As the hodge twins would say “do whatever the fuck ya want to do” lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Keep in mind this is his first cycle and what you propose may put him on TRT for life.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your liver levels are pretty high. I would take something for that.

Thread Information