• 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By burf2000
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By Pmft
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: Gaining some size, 2nd cycle?

burf2000 is offline New Member

Gaining some size, 2nd cycle?

Hey all, so I have probably messed up a bit but hey this is probably the place to fix it.

Last year I did my first injectable cycle, I listened to my friend and jumped in
    I did a 16 week cycle start with teste-200/ trene-150 (1mil each once a week) ending up on test-400 / ripfast (0.5mil 2 times a week). I did do a pct for 4 weeks (rohm pct + hcg ). The bad news is I got the worse spots ever after the pct and still have them now (finished gear in November). Doc says I need long term antibiotics I did get rip and build a fair amount of muscle

This cycle I want to focus on gaining on size without messing myself up too much.

I have started teste-300 (1mil once a week) plus Anadrol 50 (1 per day) to kick start it. Pct I would probably do 2 weeks after last stab for 4 week (rohm pct)

I am not taking any AI, just milk thistle.
    I have been training pretty hard for 2 years straight and normal training for 7-10year. I weigh around 85kg, 5f9 and around 18%. Diet is not bad, 200g protein, fairly low carbs and good fats

I am probably doing a lot wrong, I would really like to learn more, I find so much conflicting stuff (take Anadrol with food, don’t take Anadrol with food etc)

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Read this thoroughly. Tren as a first cycle is crazy. At your stage you will grow like a weed on test alone. Also you should be pinning test e twice a week. Once a week is a hormonal roller coaster. As for anadrol i guess you gotta test for yourself and see what works for you.

Spots? Like acne?
    burf2000 likes this.

Completely, my friend said Tren was fine and I knew no better at the time. Spots all over shoulders, lower back etc. Never had them before!

I can pin twice a week if that’s gonna be safer, I did ask my friend and he said as it’s teste I didn’t need to split it up.

What would put on some noticeable gains?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Your friend is a moron stop listening to him. Read the sticky i posted. 500mg of test weekly with lots of good food and you will gain tons of size. You need lots of carbs on cycle. It might seem “wetter” compared to your tren gains but im tellin you, test alone is plenty. How old are you?
    burf2000 likes this.

Thanks mate, I will read that now, was multitasking with the wife
    37, I will up my good carbs
    Octaneforce likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by burf2000 View Post
    Completely, my friend said Tren was fine and I knew no better at the time. Spots all over shoulders, lower back etc. Never had them before!

I can pin twice a week if that’s gonna be safer, I did ask my friend and he said as it’s teste I didn’t need to split it up.

What would put on some noticeable gains?
    What is rohm pct and ripfast?

Don't use HCG during PCT. HCG is suppressive to the HPTA, meaning it does stimulate testosterone production at the testicles but this in turn shuts down the hypothalamus-pituitary. So when you stop using HCG, then you start actually recovering... Use HCG throughout the cycle (250iu twice a week) to maintain testicular size and function so when you do your PCT, your testicles are at full production capacity and are not lagging behind.

Well you started this cycle but for next time, do a blood test with complete hormone panel. You don't know if you have recovered from your last cycle. Make sure you do it at least 6 weeks after you finished your last PCT. You have no clue if you are causing serious issues with your testosterone production...

Get some AI and bump up your test dose to 5-600mg per week. Read the stickies! https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    Get your mid cycle bloods to check your estrogen in case you need to adjust your AI dose, an ounce of prevention is worth a ton of cures.

Your diet doesn't sound good at all. 200g protein and barely anything of the rest? You'll need more than 3000 calories at your weight. Your bodyfat is fairly high too. You can fix these things off cycle next time and learn what works diet wise, the drugs aren't a magic cure, they are there to amplify your already good diet and training.
    burf2000 likes this.

Pmft is offline Junior Member
    I would bet money that your acne spots are due to high estrogen from not using an AI.

Definitely need mid cycle labs done so you know how to adjust your AI dosage.

When I started on TRT I broke out big time because my doc wouldnt give me an AI and that was just at TRT dosage.

Once I got my estrogen under control ot went away.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
    burf2000 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    What is rohm pct and ripfast?

Don't use HCG during PCT. HCG is suppressive to the HPTA, meaning it does stimulate testosterone production at the testicles but this in turn shuts down the hypothalamus-pituitary. So when you stop using HCG, then you start actually recovering... Use HCG throughout the cycle (250iu twice a week) to maintain testicular size and function so when you do your PCT, your testicles are at full production capacity and are not lagging behind.

Well you started this cycle but for next time, do a blood test with complete hormone panel. You don't know if you have recovered from your last cycle. Make sure you do it at least 6 weeks after you finished your last PCT. You have no clue if you are causing serious issues with your testosterone production...

Get some AI and bump up your test dose to 5-600mg per week. Read the stickies! https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    Get your mid cycle bloods to check your estrogen in case you need to adjust your AI dose, an ounce of prevention is worth a ton of cures.

Your diet doesn't sound good at all. 200g protein and barely anything of the rest? You'll need more than 3000 calories at your weight. Your bodyfat is fairly high too. You can fix these things off cycle next time and learn what works diet wise, the drugs aren't a magic cure, they are there to amplify your already good diet and training.
    Thanks for the reply, randomly I was told to take hcg in my pct, maybe that’s what put things a bit wrong

Rohm pct is clomid and novadex, 4 a day for 30 day.

I did get bloods done mid cycle last year and everything seemed fine except high test and a hit on the kidneys if I remember.

RIPfast is a blend of tren a/test c and mas, it helped with fast cardio etc to get me down to about 11-12%

I will look at upping my carbs, I do take quite a bit of good fats, and I will source a AI
    Last edited by burf2000; 06-18-2018 at 12:42 AM.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by burf2000 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, randomly I was told to take hcg in my pct, maybe that’s what put things a bit wrong

Rohm pct is clomid and novadex, 4 a day for 30 day.

I did get bloods done mid cycle last year and everything seemed fine except high test and a hit on the kidneys if I remember.

RIPfast is a blend of tren a/test c and mas, it helped with fast cardio etc to get me down to about 11-12%

I will look at upping my carbs, I do take quite a bit of good fats, and I will source a AI
    Ditch the rohm PCT, get some pharma grade nolvadex and clomid, follow the PCT protocol in the stickies.

Regarding food, just make sure you have a positive energy balance (CALORIES!), you won't gain weight otherwise.

Get a sensitive estradiol test, and figure out how much AI you need for your test dose. An ounce of prevention is worth a ton of cure, this part is peanuts compared to trying to manage much bigger issues later down the road.
    burf2000 likes this.

Thread Information