Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By shaunjohn242002

Thread: Can i start cutting after a cycle?

M3g
    M3g is offline New Member

Can i start cutting after a cycle?

Hello there, I'm 23 years old i just finished my first cycle 500mg/wk test e for 12 weeks. I'm now in the second week of pct everything is going great and feeling good nothing really unusual.
    I've read a thread in the educational section in how to train and eat after a cycle to preserve the muscle you obtained during the cycle and it mentioned that you shouldn't start cutting after a cycle and my question how long before i can start cutting? Lol I'm traveling in the 15th of august so i was hoping i could lean out a little bit.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    UR body is naturally going to cut post cycle. You will lose the water you are holding and ur body gained alot of muscle normally in a short period of time. So to go straight into a calorie deficit is not a good idea. Eat at the least a maintenance level if not more to maintain the gains for a month.

I personally look better off cycle and people ask if Im on something when I am off because I have an even drier look and more cut.

You can cut anytime. Just don't use more AAS in the process.

M3g
    M3g is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You can cut anytime. Just don't use more AAS in the process.
    Just to be clear so you're saying that it won't affect the gains i had during the cycle?

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M3g View Post
    Just to be clear so you're saying that it won't affect the gains i had during the cycle?
    You will lose gains coming off the cycle. It's very hard to retain all of them because as mentioned above it's from the water. No matter what you do you will most likely lose size. I'd highly not recommend cutting after a cycle. The muscle you built, if any... Is extremely NEW muscle and by going into a caloric deficit while your hormones are going crazy will result in a negative. Follow what Mack mentions above and eat at maintenance or higher u til you can at least recover. In my opinion... I would wait until your next cycle to cut.

Quote Originally Posted by M3g View Post
    Just coming off of a cycle will affect your gains. You asked if you can cut and I said yes. You can cut a lot of fat without AAS. You will lose a little bulk but you will be lean. There's always a trade off.
    Kyle1337 likes this.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Your body does not like change. It wants to go back to homeostasis. You need to feed the muscle tissue to give it every chance to stay with you. Eating in excess of your maintenance calories is the way to go here. If you cut right after the cycle you will loose every ounce of that hard earned muscle. Need to give it time
    Octaneforce likes this.

Thread Information